PDA

View Full Version : Ginza New girl C Ella - Mixed review!

hc2030
23-08-2019, 11:45 PM
Being brave and decided to try the new girl Ella who has come recently!

Got into the room, a bit weird as she didn't greet me much like most of the girls, but doesn't matter she quickly took off her clothes already while I was still taking off my clothes. She was standing beside me watching me taking off the clothes which was a bit awkward (she could have helped me maybe haha). This is not really matter as well as I am an easy going person and easily satisfy!

Body and Look
The look is okay. Nice big tits, D natural cup, shape looks okay but coco, mocha, angel, star are definitely better. A bit of hair or armpit. Having smooth skin in most areas but not under her feet.

Shower
Plain shower, no action, just simply shower. But clean me quite well.

1st shot
I didn't say 1st round as we didn't go to the main event in this one hour session. I was asked to face down so she did some catbath. Then flipped over with some nipples licking and touching which was really good - one of the best part of the session. Kissing my body and went for bj, which wasn't bad! Then for some DD which was pretty good as she did hit the point. But didn't go for long and continued more bj. I couldn't hold much longer like as usual and I notified her and I cummed hard. She didn't seem like the way I cummed as I cummed so hard and high and went far lol. I was asked to clean up myself in shower while she cleaned up my mess lol.

Back Massage
Quite good in massage on my back even though massage is not my thing. Just a time for me to rest and regenerate lol.

2nd shot
After 10-15 mins massage, only 10 mins left and she told me not enough time for sex. I requested for hj as i could really finish off quickly by hands. 5 mins 3 shots would be record haha. Some nice hj while licking my nipples, I finished my 2nd shot off in a minute. Then I went for shower to clean up myself. She was kind to join me in shower and help me clean up.

I have just finished putting my clothes on then I heard the buzzer. So I did leave the room at that time and she gave me a nice farewell. Btw she seem likes to sing as I heard her sing quite a few times.

Pros
- Friendly
- Big natural boobs
- Very smooth skin except...(see cons)
- Good Rimming (but not for long)
- Good bj (not bad, at least I couldn't hold myself and survive)
- Good massage

Cons
- No warm welcome
- A bit of awkward standing beside me watching me undress - could have helped me!
- No DFK, nearly no kissing, just a light kissing just before the hj
- No action in shower, simply just shower
- Shape of boobs could be better!
- Not clean armpit with a bit hair (not like most of the girls, even though i don't mind much)
- Rough skin under her feet (not a big deal though)

mysteryguy
24-08-2019, 12:06 AM
Lol. I guess you didn’t try to smell her armpit? So not really a satisfied sex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hc2030
24-08-2019, 12:10 AM
Lol. I guess you didn’t try to smell her armpit? So not really a satisfied sex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never smell even it looks good haha...technically, no sex, haven't reach to the main event!

sydpunt
24-08-2019, 12:22 AM
Hair on armpit even if little is a big no no for me. I mean i could really go soft instantly.

Too bad, she looks very pretty and was on my list. Big natural boobs is a big plus in my book.

She must be awkward coz she is new.

Labia Vortex
24-08-2019, 12:59 AM
Maybe she liked the view you provided
If she is into DD it’s good she doesn’t DFK
A little more Ginza training in order
I too was planning to see her... but perhaps wait for another review to see any improvement
Either that book her and provide guidance and hair remover