Address: 453 Marrickville Road Dulwich Hill NSW
Business Hours: Open 7 days, 10am-8pm
WeChat: dulwichhill
Rate : 30 minutes $40, 60 minutes $55

Promotional rate end July 10:00-15:00
30 minutes $35
60 minutes $50

My experience/ recommendation;
Weekly punting heading to city, on the way thought of some reviews saw last night from some brothers mentioned massage shop at Marrickville. So have a visit to new shop for me 453 Marrickville Rd Dulwich Hill, shop easy to find at main street with some side parking 1 hour. Unfortunately no space for me but drive to council parking nearby, few empty spots with 2 hour free parking, good location. The surrounding has lots of coffee shops and restaurants.

Walked in greeted by Alisa, saw 2 ML on the sofa. I requested the busty lady for an hour. I have been told to first room. Walked in, first impression a big wall mirror, room is standard bedroom size, double size massage table, wash basin and a sofa with good deco. Came in busty Kiki, pretty lady. .

Kiki started her massage routine with towel on my back then massages from shoulder, back and bum then towel removed and oil applied. Watching Kiki crawled up and down the massage table was so nice as she was wearing short pink uniform. Her massage met my requirements.

Check private.

On my way out, I heard some foot steps running towards me, the owner came and to say goodbye and asked about my experience. She was really concerned about the service and feedback from the clients.

WIR the answer definitely yes with pros below;
Convenient parking
Clean and tidy shop
Shower facilities
Standard bedroom size
Massive massage table
Massive wall mirror
Sofa in the room
Good attitude from girls respecting each other’s turn
Hospitality from owner
Promotion rate

Lyndsay
06-08-2019, 09:12 PM
I’ve visited here several times and I have to agree - one of the best in Sydney! Fantastic hospitality from the owner. Good vibe among the staff. Spacious rooms and table. Great massage!!!

Lyndsay
06-08-2019, 10:30 PM
On Wednesday, Gina is there. She's gorgeous. Very friendly. Great massage, nice relaxed personality and playful. And it's always so nice to be greeted by the fabulous Alisa, the boss, who is totally wanting you to enjoy your stay. It really is the way a Massage Centre should be run. And has a discreet rear entrance.

Leslie75
07-08-2019, 08:52 PM
On Wednesday, Gina is there. She's gorgeous. Very friendly. Great massage, nice relaxed personality and playful. And it's always so nice to be greeted by the fabulous Alisa, the boss, who is totally wanting you to enjoy your stay. It really is the way a Massage Centre should be run. And has a discreet rear entrance.
Thanks bro. Agreed, Gina is playful and cheeky lady and fun of surprises. Quality of the girls are good. Love to visit even lots of restaurants and coffee shops nearby with no problems while waiting.

Macbeth_oz
08-08-2019, 02:57 AM
I have been here a few times and it has always been good. Try Bobo on Mondays. Always fun and very attractive. Alisa gave me a massage while I was waiting as all the girls were busy. She gives a good massage.

Leslie75
08-08-2019, 01:07 PM
I have been here a few times and it has always been good. Try Bobo on Mondays. Always fun and very attractive. Alisa gave me a massage while I was waiting as all the girls were busy. She gives a good massage.
I have visited Bobo and Jess on Monday, both with natural D and good assets. Alisa has good selection of her girls, young, pretty, good accommodations and good assets to view and enjoy :miao:

Dulwich Hill Massage
16-08-2019, 03:22 PM
Kiki is rostered today. Please call to make booking

Jumper
16-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Kiki is rostered today. Please call to make booking
Visited Kiki today. She is a busty girl, good English and service oriented personality. Very happy with the shop.

Dulwich Hill Massage
23-08-2019, 03:39 PM
I’ve visited here several times and I have to agree - one of the best in Sydney! Fantastic hospitality from the owner. Good vibe among the staff. Spacious rooms and table. Great massage!!!
Thanks for your compliments.
Kiki and Yoyo are rostered today.
Special rate before 3pm

Dulwich Hill Massage
17-12-2019, 07:57 AM
Tuesday
Today have new girls sofia from china 28yo 167cm 60kg very nice natural c cup

Alisa 28 YO Chinese very good service oriented

New girl vivian 23YO thai 162cm 50kg very nice viry good massage