PDA

View Full Version : Renwick Body Massage New Chloe@Renwick Baby Massage Sweet ML with Natural D cups

Leslie75
04-08-2019, 08:00 PM
Person's Name : Chloe

Establishment : 12 Renwick Baby Massage

Date of Visit : 04.08.2018

Contact Details/Address/ wechat: ladyau777

Phone : 0426867797

Hours of Business : 10:00- 2100

Rates : Remedial massage 30 minutes $40, 45 minutes $50, 60 minutes $60
Prostate massage & HJ 30 minutes $70, 45 minutes $80, 60 minutes $100
Prostate massage, B2B, NHJ 30 minutes $90, 45 minutes $120, 60 minutes $140

Size/shape : 165cm Natural D cups GFE 55 kgh

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Relaxation massage, B2B NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : yes good attitude & GFE

My experience/comments :
Weekly punt to Renwick after confirmation from Tiffany at 9am. Heaps of car space at the council parking, walked upstairs greeted by lovely Tiffany and offered hot tea. Have some conversations while Tiffany prepare essentials oil burner, this time lavender smell and came Chloe, worker 3rd week today say hello. Chloe is busty and sweet. As no booking in place she is only available for 45 minutes so payment done and off we tho to the big room with wall mirror.

Due to only 45 minutes, I waived the relaxation massage, worked out with 15 minutes playtime and 30 minutes prostate massage. Door closed, requested for a hug then removed her clothes. :smile:Chloe has natural D cups, trimmed bush underneath, busty body and very sweet GFE. Catbathing her D cups and good for my hands press. Stood doggy post watching wall mirror so nice. After 15 minutes, we started B2B back, she was good in this as well as B2B front, know how to utilised her D cups. Some Spanish and cat bathed pelvic area before proceeding to prostate massage, she was a bit newbie in this but basic in place and keen to learn. Normally, I only want prostate massage without eruption :miao:as these are 2 different enjoyments but looking at Chloe’s natural D, I couldn’t resisted and my turn to take action. :shout:

I told Chloe to stop prostate massage and started with her HJ while I keep touching her D cups, after 5 minutes, I sat on the massage table while grabbed her natural D’s and watching the big mirror. She stared moaning and I asked whether I can cum on her body? She said,” it’s ok as this shop has shower utilities. So I continued rubbing her boobs and started my move looks like doggy sex style. So nice to look at the wall mirror and erupted with load on her back. So comfy YMMV

Cleaned up, clothes on and hugged before walked out as she is expecting another client coming soon. Thanks Tiffany on my way out before bump to the next punter.

chatswood2067
04-08-2019, 11:05 PM
thank bro, i just went to the shop as well, Tiffany did it for me, i am very happy with the result, i have written a post for it as well, should be posted very soon,

i didnt cum because i told her it's ok not come, but when i go back home and had sex with my gf, she is happy with the result as well, i think its more like for the health sex life!

thanks

ladyau
05-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Thanks Leslie75 and chatswood2067 visited

Looking foward see you again:love:

ladyau
10-08-2019, 09:26 PM
Hi all.Chloe is rostered tomorrow .please make your booking to experience GFE and some Spanish

ladyau
18-08-2019, 03:12 PM
Hi.all.chloe finished booking then she available now,please come to her::love:

ladyau
24-08-2019, 10:15 PM
Hi all.Chloe is rostered tomorrow .please make your booking to experience GFE and some Spanish