PDA

View Full Version : Question Swinging Club in Sydney

Cannonball
20-06-2019, 02:11 PM
I’m in town tonight and have never ‘swung’..... but I’ve seen that a club in Surry Hills has a Thursday night event where single men can go in and join the party.

Has anyone ever tried it? I’m keen to give it a whirl so long as no blokes want to touch me 😂

My idea is that there’ll be a fair few dirty wives or single women keen to have some fun in that place. Worth $150 I’d say. I’m not overly fussy and once the little head is talking, looks go out the window.

My reality is that it will be shit 😞

kingwally
20-06-2019, 03:36 PM
I am very interested in getting a report from you in the future...I have been wanting to revisit one of these joints for a long time.

hyperultra
20-06-2019, 04:33 PM
All the best

I wouldnt pay unless I knew they were controlling the ratio of unmatched single guys. But could be fun if there are a good turnout of women - if you dont mind their partners are also likely to be present

Would be surprised if there are any single women. They can get sex on Tinder or by meeting a guy in a nightclub or pub without need for paying a cover charge to a swingers club

Cannonball
20-06-2019, 04:51 PM
Fair point.....

I’m taking a punt but I guess that’s the name of the game.

hyperultra
20-06-2019, 05:01 PM
I did date a single woman who visited a Swingers club with a female friend
But they stood at the side and only watched.

The participants are likely to be couples who are used to going to Swingers Clubs.
Often the men you meet want to bang the girl partner you bring, while you bang their wife. Sometimes both are bisexual and the man wants to bang you

I did meet married lady from a dating site who wanted to take me to a Swingers Club as her partner (husband wasn't told). Too complicated

Alao just be aware you may meet your boss and his wife there. If its near the city you could meet work colleagues or brother in law. Small but not zero risk

Raybo
20-06-2019, 05:08 PM
Would be surprised if there are any single women.

Organisers probably pay for a couple of WL's to be amongst it.....not that I would know.

For couples, some guys would be happy watching some stunt cock plowing their missus.......

hyperultra
20-06-2019, 05:13 PM
Fair point.....

I’m taking a punt but I guess that’s the name of the game.

All good. You only live once. If it is well attended, will be a fascinating evening. Just keep your back to the wall

rooter
20-06-2019, 08:57 PM
I was in the swinging scene for around 12 years.
Sometimes with a partner or fuck buddy and sometimes as a single.
Good times.
Ticked everything off the bucket list: swingers parties, orgies, DPs, MFMF swaps, cuckhold husband/hot wife, MMF threesomes, FFM threesomes, gang bang, 2 girl gang bang, 3 girl gang bang, reverse gang bang.
I'm semi-retired from sex now; just a couple of Asian girls per week.
Can't complain. Life's good.

hyperultra
20-06-2019, 09:14 PM
Any petite Asian girls at those party nights, Rooter?

rooter
20-06-2019, 09:29 PM
Any petite Asian girls at those party nights, Rooter?

There were some, but it was mainly Caucasian/White girls.
Sometimes there were older Aussie guys with young hot Asian wives.
My rough guess is only 15% to 20% of the girls were Asian

hyperultra
20-06-2019, 09:52 PM
I'm semi-retired from sex now; just a couple of Asian girls per week.
Can't complain. Life's good.

So doubles in a brothel dont interest you. You like the attention you can provide 1 on 1 right?
And you have sworn off a Caucasians f..k

Cannonball
21-06-2019, 11:34 AM
OK......so here's the feedback gentlemen.

Turned up at 9.30pm sharp (as directed on their website). The couples and single women are allowed in from 8pm.

There was 6 single men, age range 30-45 i'd say (2 african, 3 caucasian, 1 middle eastern).

Got inside and paid the $150 and then headed upstairs for a drink at the bar. This was my first mistake. There were two couples up there and a single woman who wasn't interested in much other than to catch up with her friend behind the bar. Both couples were late 40s and not very appealing to me. The other single cocks had gone straight into the spa where they were able to jump in with the two couples already in the spa bath. Conversation/bonding took place during this time whilst i was elsewhere. Also positioning in the spa bath. By the time i got down there and hopped in, i was too far away to join in the touching of the women, who were both young and good looking (23-28 i'd say).

Within about 15 minutes, one of the girls goes in for a kiss with the other and then it's all on. For the next 2 hours, 4 or 5 guys took turns in banging them either on the spa batch or in the bed areas. Definitely missed out on that as i'd 100% be keen to bang both of them if they walked by me on the street. I guess if i was forceful enough to get involved i could have but i wasn't confident enough.

The older couples were floating about too. As i stood watching the spa session unfold, one of the older women starting to give me a hand job and was begging her husband to let her take me off to fuck but he was a prick. Told her 'you can touch but no more' meaning she could walk me but nothing else. This continued through the night. He could do what he wanted but she wasn't allowed. That couple and another then got into a foursome situation which was decent to watch, while the two younger ones were getting banged next door. I was a bit of a voyeur to be honest and a bit uncomfortable.

I did manage to get some action right a the end with the older one who had been keen earlier. she gave me BJ whilst her husband banged her from behind and then an african dude came in and she was tugging him off at the same time.

All in all, a weird night. Would i return? Probably.....but i'd do it different. I'd go straight to the spa and make talk ASAP just to be involved when it all goes down. But i do feel uncomfortable watch old men perving all over young women (i'm early 30's) so that didn't do much for me at all.

hyperultra
21-06-2019, 01:04 PM
All in all, a weird night. Would i return? Probably.....but i'd do it different. I'd go straight to the spa and make talk ASAP just to be involved when it all goes down. But i do feel uncomfortable watch old men perving all over young women (i'm early 30's) so that didn't do much for me at all.

One of the best reviews Ive ever read in this site. Honest and actually helpful.

Certainly must be eyeopening seeing the group sex in front of you. Must mean you will always see basic sex with you and a lady from now on as boring and vanilla lol

lamb
22-06-2019, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the review Cannonball. It’s hard to find honest reviews of the swinger clubs.

I’ve been keen to go with a fuck buddy and it’s good to hear how things go down.

Cheers.

doubles
22-06-2019, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the feedback Cannonball.

aussiegaigin
22-06-2019, 10:23 PM
Probably about 20 years ago now, but Sin Sity in Surry Hills was a good experience. Open to singles most of the time, I made a couple of visits for the experience.

www.sinsity.com

I think they also had an operation in Liverpool and Granville.

Brothelcreeper
22-06-2019, 11:51 PM
OK......so here's the feedback gentlemen.

Turned up at 9.30pm sharp (as directed on their website). The couples and single women are allowed in from 8pm.

There was 6 single men, age range 30-45 i'd say (2 african, 3 caucasian, 1 middle eastern).

Got inside and paid the $150 and then headed upstairs for a drink at the bar. This was my first mistake. There were two couples up there and a single woman who wasn't interested in much other than to catch up with her friend behind the bar. Both couples were late 40s and not very appealing to me. The other single cocks had gone straight into the spa where they were able to jump in with the two couples already in the spa bath. Conversation/bonding took place during this time whilst i was elsewhere. Also positioning in the spa bath. By the time i got down there and hopped in, i was too far away to join in the touching of the women, who were both young and good looking (23-28 i'd say).

Within about 15 minutes, one of the girls goes in for a kiss with the other and then it's all on. For the next 2 hours, 4 or 5 guys took turns in banging them either on the spa batch or in the bed areas. Definitely missed out on that as i'd 100% be keen to bang both of them if they walked by me on the street. I guess if i was forceful enough to get involved i could have but i wasn't confident enough.

The older couples were floating about too. As i stood watching the spa session unfold, one of the older women starting to give me a hand job and was begging her husband to let her take me off to fuck but he was a prick. Told her 'you can touch but no more' meaning she could walk me but nothing else. This continued through the night. He could do what he wanted but she wasn't allowed. That couple and another then got into a foursome situation which was decent to watch, while the two younger ones were getting banged next door. I was a bit of a voyeur to be honest and a bit uncomfortable.

I did manage to get some action right a the end with the older one who had been keen earlier. she gave me BJ whilst her husband banged her from behind and then an african dude came in and she was tugging him off at the same time.

Interesting AR. Thanks.

Two questions:

When the dudes were banging the young chicks were they wearing condoms or was it all bare ?

And were the younger girls prostitutes ?

johnconnor69er
23-06-2019, 08:03 AM
Did the young gals in the spa use condoms or was it all bareback? Was there condoms used in general?

Labia Vortex
23-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Not a big crowd ?
Where do you leave your clobber ?
Condoms supplied or bring your own ?
Naked from the get go..?

Cannonball
23-06-2019, 06:10 PM
Around 20 all up I’d say. 6 couples perhaps, 1 single girl and 6 single men.

Both young girls were with men. One was a lot older than her (50+ & 25ish) and the other was a young guy (25ish & 23ish).

BJs appeared to be uncovered, full sex with condoms. All supplied.

Lockers with your own key etc.

Some people were naked from get go, some took a while.

Sydlong
24-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Great review CB thanks

Always been interested in this scene and only heard one report from a female friend that was not that positive, where basically the girls got banged silly and the guys stood around most the time waiting to join in. Your night sounds a bit like this but a bit more positive with a couple of good looking young ones.

But with 2 hot girls and 12 guys present, I think the numbers are always going to be one sided

hornedone
24-06-2019, 08:08 PM
Banging in the spa sounds fun!

Mataor
26-06-2019, 01:26 AM
Intersting review appreciated

liminal
26-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Did I miss it , what’s the clubs name

Participated mixed doubles in a private space ,Never clubbed it before

Maybe now I’ve hit 50 and single it’s all over
😢

Or maybe I pony up and bring an inquisitive Ml I know as my entree or is that my entree

Cannonball
26-06-2019, 01:23 PM
I've been thinking just that....... take someone with you, get the free entry etc. And it's easier to connect with others in there.

It was called Couples Club.

Lorian
26-06-2019, 02:17 PM
But with 2 hot girls and 12 guys present, I think the numbers are always going to be one sided

Whats that saying? Id never join a Club that would have me as a member?
Going as a single guy, Id figure if they are letting me in, they are letting other single men in. If the result is a sausage factory its a waste of time

Mataor
27-06-2019, 12:25 AM
whats the etiquette with eye contact with dudes

Mataor
27-06-2019, 12:26 AM
I reckon id be Stevie wonder

BlackToad
27-06-2019, 08:03 AM
whats the etiquette with eye contact with dudes

Rule 1 - Don’t cross swords.

Dumbjai
28-06-2019, 09:46 AM
Did you think it was hard to get in? I would be interested to go just to check out what happens! But sounds like a tight criteria to get in for single guys. Can you imagine if a short Asian guy tried to go?

Cannonball
29-06-2019, 12:18 PM
Did you think it was hard to get in? I would be interested to go just to check out what happens! But sounds like a tight criteria to get in for single guys. Can you imagine if a short Asian guy tried to go?

I was worried about that but they didn’t seem picky.

All 6 single blokes who got there around 9.30pm were allowed in. Some weren’t what you’d consider ‘under 35, fit and attractive’ either. In fact, most weren’t under 40.

pingers
09-09-2019, 11:50 PM
Have you been back since your last visit? Keen to give it a go and tick it off my bucket list

clancom
23-09-2019, 11:19 AM
Think the chances of catching something doing this is high ...