PDA

View Full Version : General talk Anyone watching 60 Minutes show on Sugar Babies ! SBS should do this instead!

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2019, 09:40 PM
As per title !

Can’t watch it as Mrs would ask like What The?

Of course I am watching the Cricket !

From the ads, there was a blonde baby , looks very fuckable, has she got a great body?

hyperultra
09-06-2019, 11:31 PM
Article on news.com.au quoting a sugardaddy saying he isnt going to pay a woman unless he enjoys 'intimacy'

How many sugar daddies from seekingarrangement.com have this expectation ? 100%?

liminal
10-06-2019, 12:28 AM
I’m writing to you from the bed off a gorgeous 19 yr old who wanted a sugar babe deal.

I’m wanting and having intimacy . No longer paying direct cash .

But it’s still an arrangement of sorts

Had a few others ... without ‘intimacy’ and It’s subjective, why bother

Most guys here post about connection with the ML WL

no diff

Apologies if I got the question ass about

Assandlegs
10-06-2019, 12:50 AM
Article on news.com.au quoting a sugardaddy saying he isnt going to pay a woman unless he enjoys 'intimacy'

How many sugar daddies from seekingarrangement.com have this expectation ? 100%?That's what most sugarbabies were after, I found mine on the SA site late 2017 and we very much enjoyed each others company until I got serious with Lala..

Mind you, I had a few SB's that wanted money in return for an .... esoteric relationship.. what a waste of time and effort.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hyperultra
10-06-2019, 10:54 AM
That's what most sugarbabies were after

Mind you, I had a few SB's that wanted money in return for an .... esoteric relationship.. what a waste of time and effort

Most sugardaddies are looking for intimacy.
Number of sugardaddies wanting intimacy as a return on investment ...? >90%

Number of sugarbabies happy with just an esoteric relationship in exchange for cash ...?90%

Nice money if you can get it

Assandlegs, when would you feel happy to pay a lady lots of money just for dating, no sex, remembering that Seeking Arrangement is not a dating site?

rooter
10-06-2019, 11:44 AM
Sugar daddy sugar baby.
It’s just a fancy way of punting.
It’s an economic arrangement where cash, presents, accomodation, car, nice meals etc are provided in exchange for intimacy, sex, companionship etc.

Brothelcreeper
10-06-2019, 09:47 PM
I watched the show. Nothing wrong with it but as Rooter says it is just another form of prostitution.

Man pays. Young girl gives her body for money.

I have three sugar babies who are all brothel girls. One wants $, the other two are happy with days out, lunch, movies and friendship as they are both a bit lonely over here and enjoy the company on their days off and their periods.

In return I get nice sex with them away from the shops.

Ages 22, 28 and 46. 22 year old is Vietnamese, 28 is Chinese and 46 year old is Korean. I support the United Nations.

None of them know about the other two !!

mrzhang
11-06-2019, 12:33 AM
Ya think Melania marry Donald Duck because he hot bros! Lol

Mr.Yo
29-08-2019, 11:00 AM
Good stuff..haha..Used to have 1 lebo chic