PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Cherry is my cherry on top after a long week at work

Meng
23-03-2019, 02:46 PM
Popped into 278 to see a lineup and there were quite a few girls to see. I decided to go with cherry as she looks really cute. I paid and after a bit more waiting (rooms were all really busy). I was told to go to room 10. As I was about to walk in cherry was helping another girl clean up ( I think she was Nicole who’s also quite hot and has really nice legs). We finally got in and she immediately helped me undress which was really lovely. She’s really short, not fat, but her body has really nice curves. Her ass is so round and soft I knew I was going to have to doggy her. Her pussy is unshaved and boobs are soft and big.

Into the shower and nice shower bbbj. We dry off, rinse some listerine (she offered it which means DFK time) and it was onto the bed. She turned me around and rubbed her nice soft boobs on my back which felt nice. Turned around and it was DFK time. She gave me plenty of tongue which was very different from my session with Abby last week at Ginza. Nice cat bath and it was down to bbbj. She’s got really nice technique. She alternates between sucking my shaft up and down and licking along my shaft then to the top like a lollipop which felt amazing. We did a bit of 69 then it was cowgirl time. She squatted on my dick and bobbed up and down while dfking me and licking my nipples. We switched to mish whilst I continued to DFK her and then onto doggy. Her ass was so nice, big and round that I loved squeezing them as I pounded away. Finally cummed in the dom, cleaned up and then she offered some nice massage.

After a bit she offered round two and I was exhausted so I asked whether she could bbbj me. Away she goes licking and sucking away like a champ but I knew time was running out so I got her to cat bath me whilst I jacked off. As I was about to cum she put her mouth over my dick and sucked all my cum out and I was drained. We washed up, hugged goodbye and I was off a happier man.

Would highly recommend Cherry. Definitely up to 278/Ginza standard.

hc2030
23-03-2019, 06:14 PM
very nice review, i might try her next time!