PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Muzi great boobs and service

jaggerrocks
21-03-2019, 07:12 PM
Went in to 45 George to take advantage of their day time promo and see who was available. Muzi was free and when she greeted me, her nip and boobs were nearly popping out of her dress so I picked her. She looked fairly pretty with make up, tho looks to be a bit late 20s.

Straight to the room where she gave me a nice shower scrub and even a bbbj in the shower. After we're took it to the bed where she was much more attentive. She gave a nice catbath all over and slowly moved down to the bj. She really know how to work the shaft and suck it well varying between licking it like a Popsicle and gulfing it down. Her tits was great and nice and soft to play with, tho one on the left was slightly harder for some reason. Decided it was time she went onto and she really worked it bouncing up and down before some grinding. Then onto doggy and started going to town, she sounds like she enjoying a lot. Felt so good had to switch to mish. This is where she starts losing and asking me to cum for her so after a while I oblige. Chat and cuddle before having her wash me and finish up my session.

Overall, 4/5

45George
30-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Day time special promotion full service ~ Every Day 10am - 6pm

just mention to us you see our advertising about the day time promotion

u will receive the offer

Only $75/30mins ~ $105/45mins ~ $135/60mins FULL SERVICE

YES thats right!!! ONLY $75/30mins FULL SERVICE with any girl of your choice