Phone : (02) 9440 7186

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $90/half hour

Size/shape : B cup, tall

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY,DFK,FS

Value for money/recommend? : yes!

My experience/comments :

Haven't been to Pymble house for a long time, from the website, it looked refurbished inside. It took me a while to find a parking space nearby.

The receptionist was a pretty girl. I was taken to the room and saw the line up. There were only three girls available at that moment, I picked Luna who looks friendly with tall and well-proportioned body.

From reviews I learnt that different girls offer different services for the same price, depends on your luck.

Luna came in, I started touching and kissing her legs and bums from behind, when she was trimming the bed. She seemed aroused by my kissing. Then I filped her over, sucked her boobs. She seemed like it. Then I tried kissing her lips see if she do DFK, she didn't refuse, and responded enthusiastically. After a while kissing and sucking, I naturally move down to inbetween her legs for some DATY. She started moaning. In return, she BBBJ me passionately. We tried some positions, doggy, standing doggy, then finished in mission.

I am quite happy with the GFE, she did everything like a GF, I felt like I was treated like her BF. We did everything GF/BF do.

Before departure, she told me she got another job, only work one day.