PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire tiffany - 2 sessions in a row

mcjesus
08-03-2019, 12:13 AM
foreword

greetings fellow punters!
here i got another girl so nice to me that I feel obliged to write an after report for her.

booked her for 45 mins. when i got out of 278 after the session ended, i went back immediately for another 30 mins with her. lol.

had a shower before going to 278. when i got there, my hair was still wet. i guess tiffany could smell the shampoo and shower gel, so she skipped the shower and started the action right away. not her routine for sure, so don't expect this when you see her.

foreplay

passionate and intense hug, followed by passionate and intense kissing. tiffany took off my clothes piece by piece. i wanted to return the favor and i never figured out how to take off women clothes. so she took off hers after seeing me fumble for a while.

tiffany is quite into kissing. getting her tongue sucked really drives her crazy.
(about the kissing. while every girl in 278 does dfk professionally, I have found some difference among them. roughly speaking, some girls like u and u can feel it from the way they kiss u. such kind of kissing is so arousing. )

i fingered her a bit. my fingering technique is rusty. i just used my middle finger to click around her private area and she was all wet. almost squirting. i had to use my other hand to hold her tightly so that she wouldn't fall.

onto the bed. did a little spanish. then bbbj with her lying on the bed. also did some face fking.

sex

1. tight
2. orgasmic
3. can take hard pounding
4. can take long time pounding

tiffany got that kind of pussy that can squeeze. involuntary squeezing. she didn't control it and all the squezzing came naturally. those orgasmic squeezing felt so satisfying to my mind and my little bro.

tried all the positions I know. mish, standing mish, cowgirl, doggy, lying doggy, standing doggy, scissors.

I got some control of when to come, and I kept delaying the final time because fking felt so good. to the point I was totally physically exhausted and cannot move anymore. so stopped and had a little rest. the bell rang. we kept kissing all the way through the after shower and farewell.

session no.2
so 5 mins after i got out of 278 with a mind full of tiffany, i asked the management if she was available for another half hour. affirmative. another room. room no.8. with a nice long leather chair.

tried something we missed during the first session, such as 69 , boobs play and, talking, lol!

have to say she needed a longer rest. she was still accomodating and trying hard to please. still tight. still got orgasmic contractions but there were less and they were weaker. I felt everything so tried my best to come asap. man, I have never came so hard.

specifications

photos are real.

boobs are enhanced D but she really enjoys getting nipples sucked. also she doesn't mind boobs squeezing.

face is beautiful. delicate makeup and all. high-class feel. u won't feel u are fking some low-class whores.

early or mid 20s.

nice skin.

two cute small tattoos. nicely done. not those big aggresive ones.

short-haired. again, carefully prepared hair. feels good when u pass your hands through them.

wow, guess this is the longest ar i've written.

tiffany recommended to u guys! enjoy!

mcjesus
08-03-2019, 12:22 AM
oh I forgot to mention something that I learned recently: doing some catbath on girl's back is really effective. extend your tongue and lick hardcore like a brush. try it. get rewards later.

Hollow
08-03-2019, 02:37 AM
Tried Tiffany myself a couple weeks back or so, can confirm she matches her pics. Stunning eyes, the way she stares at you gets you hard as rock.
Personally, I found her main course not particularly impressive, but rather her foreplay far exceeds anyone else.
Damn sexy PSE/GFE hybrid shower play (I just wish she did pussy slide, only Love from Ginza has done so, I've heard Lala does but even after a couple bookings she hasn't been keen), loves to DFK, and just as you said, she loves her tongue sucked. Tight body, not perfect but hey fuckin super nut material, fake but oh so incredible tits.
Loves a chat, even with little understanding of English. Natural, not forced, too.
Overall I'd call her a super seductive GFE. If she gave pussy slide, upped her main course a bit, and if you can speak some of her language, she'd easily be top girl there. Not far off as is. Friggin divine, 8.5/10 almost entirely from those damn eyes alone.

mcjesus
08-03-2019, 12:14 PM
Tried Tiffany myself a couple weeks back or so, can confirm she matches her pics. Stunning eyes, the way she stares at you gets you hard as rock.
Personally, I found her main course not particularly impressive, but rather her foreplay far exceeds anyone else.
Damn sexy PSE/GFE hybrid shower play (I just wish she did pussy slide, only Love from Ginza has done so, I've heard Lala does but even after a couple bookings she hasn't been keen), loves to DFK, and just as you said, she loves her tongue sucked. Tight body, not perfect but hey fuckin super nut material, fake but oh so incredible tits.
Loves a chat, even with little understanding of English. Natural, not forced, too.
Overall I'd call her a super seductive GFE. If she gave pussy slide, upped her main course a bit, and if you can speak some of her language, she'd easily be top girl there. Not far off as is. Friggin divine, 8.5/10 almost entirely from those damn eyes alone.

if u wanna try pussy slide, i’ve heard 278 julia gives crazy pussy slide. she’s on my to-do list.

des888
08-03-2019, 01:44 PM
Julia does but she damn ugly lol

mcjesus
08-03-2019, 08:11 PM

i think her ''main course'' is decent tho, i mean, cowgirl up-and-down, grinding back-and-forth, she can do it all.

hc2030
21-03-2019, 07:50 PM
i am going to try her tomorrow! got so excited already, i hope i can sleep tonight! looks like she is my type

bigfatkilo
22-03-2019, 02:33 AM
Ginza empire has something for ay taste. Cute Japanese? Tick. Leggy Korean? Tick. Varvcious Chinese milf? Tick. Horny Thai? Tick. Sweet petite, busty leggy, short, tall, gfe to pse. It's all fucking there between 278 and 310.

Kinda a pity 278 is moving location. Does this mean a new and different shop at these premises? Or is 310 going to keep expanding down, already got 306, 308.

hc2030
22-03-2019, 07:59 PM
Ginza empire has something for ay taste. Cute Japanese? Tick. Leggy Korean? Tick. Varvcious Chinese milf? Tick. Horny Thai? Tick. Sweet petite, busty leggy, short, tall, gfe to pse. It's all fucking there between 278 and 310.

Kinda a pity 278 is moving location. Does this mean a new and different shop at these premises? Or is 310 going to keep expanding down, already got 306, 308.

yes - moving location, as i heard from Tiffany today. Heard it will be coming on May, but don't know where it is. But should be very near.

Hollow
23-03-2019, 03:44 AM
Saw Tiffany again today (originally wanted to see Nanami but ultimately couldn't decide on a booking due to variety so went for a line up, Nanami wasn't there but Tiffany was, only girl that stood out for me honestly).
Somehow she remembered me, impressive, we only had one booking before.
Practically every second of the service was massively better than last time; she was super playful and naughty, seemed to be trying for deepthroat as during multiple BBBJ sessions she kept taking me to the back of her mouth, super hot.

Also, she did pussy slide!! My fave!
Hell even the main course was far better, she got really into it and seemed to cum once or twice, tonnes of legitimate moaning. Though her main focus seems to be BBBJ, as not only did she spend a lot of time on it, and incorporated it between position shifts, she's insanely good at it. Seriously cock hungry, and it's awesome.

Easily top girl there right now in my opinion. Supreme GFE and PSE in one naughty lil package.
Also, side note, just saw another review of her a minute ago, saying she doesn't do DFK. Must be a preference with certain customers, as both times she has given me super heavy DFK, hell she prolongs it, swirls her tongue around yours and sticks it almost down your throat.
Tiffany is intense as hell, she should probably charge more (move to Ginza? All 278 bookings are same set price), and god damn if you haven't tried her yet, get in as soon as you can.