PDA

View Full Version : Other Sandy the crazy newbie sex maniac - Taylor's Lidcombe

Brothelcreeper
21-02-2019, 07:04 PM
Well where do I start with Sandy ?

Newbie, straight off the plane from China yesterday. Straight into Taylor's Lidcombe today with not a single word of English in her vocabulary.

Petite, beautiful face, mid 20's, very enthusiastic, really good small tight young body with lovely B cups, hairy and tight pussy, hairy armpits. A picture of young Chinese natural gorgeousness.

She is also THE most manic girl I have ever fucked. She was crazy in the room and in the shower beforehand. This girl was salivating at the mouth and at the pussy at the thought of being fucked as she caressed my rock hard erection in the shower, laughing to herself that this pork sword would soon be fucking her hairy wet Chinese pussy.

Highlights - massaging her pussy and clit none stop whilst staring at me and licking her lips, sucking my cock like a machine gun, allowing herself to be fucked hard and licked hard to so many orgasms I lost count, rubbing her hairy pussy in my face as I lay on the couch in the room, widening her pussy lips and resting her clit on my tongue, kissing me like I was her lover. As we fucked she bucked and weaved like a crazed maniac so that she got her clit into maximum orgasm stimulation position with every sexual position we tried. And we tried a lot.

The whole hour was just one blur of fucking, kissing, sucking, touching, massaging, orgasming. She matched my every move with such enthusiasm that she had my cock rock hard the whole session.

There is nothing like a newbie experience and there has never been a newbie that I have loved fucking as much as I loved fucking Sandy.

My mind is still in a blur. Fuck.

kaos
22-02-2019, 08:25 AM
Love your work BC. She'll become very popular if she keeps going like that!