PDA

View Full Version : 22 Rydalmere Lucky Nanking

Fair dinkum
20-02-2019, 05:36 PM
WL's name : Lucky
Nationality : Nanking, China
Body : C-cup, petite size, smooth body, nice bums and etiquette attitude

It has been awhile did not visit 22 Rydalmere, look at the website saw Mina on roster. Mina has 3 reviews from 7 Cooper quite positive. Called the shop keeper, to booked Mina and confirmation granted. Arrived in 15 minutes, asked for Mina due to booking, instead getting Mina, he told me to look at 3 girls ??? Anyway follow his arrangement, after looked at those girls, I asked where is Mina. She was not in ???

A bit disappointment but saw Lucky greeting quite polite and lovely so go with Lucky. In the room, shower separately, dried up then had a shirt moment of solo dance, she gave me Catbath in my nipples while I squeezed her lovely bums so comfy and her C-cup boobs nice to hold.

On the bed, she continued Catbath from nipples to my private area. Very GFE not rushing, until my little one erected, I asked for CG. Lucky has tight pussy, she put some lubricant and domed me up. Her Asian CG ride so gently with good eye contact. Her pussy a bit warm, we kept in CG and I held her closely by the time I cum.

Have some conversation before to cleaned up, dressed up and departed.

Chris1983
21-02-2019, 07:19 PM
How's her English

Chris1983
03-03-2019, 02:26 PM
Hi, what is a solo dance? what service is it?

22Brodie
05-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Thank you for your review today we have new girls

Fair dinkum
08-03-2019, 05:31 PM
How's her English? good communication?
offer BBBJ?

通过我的 15 Plus 上的 Tapatalk发言

English limited. Gold or Diamond service include BBBJ

Check out with 7 Cowper BBBJ included for Syd99 user

Chris1983
10-03-2019, 10:16 PM
English limited. Gold or Diamond service include BBBJ

Check out with 7 Cowper BBBJ included for Syd99 userHi, mentioned there is a short moment of solo dance/slow dance? Is dancing a kind of extra service? I am curious about the details.

22Brodie
07-04-2019, 07:12 PM
Thank you new girls hot

Fair dinkum
07-04-2019, 07:57 PM
Hi, mentioned there is a short moment of solo dance/slow dance? Is dancing a kind of extra service? I am curious about the details.

Apology late reply. Some WL able to provide extra GFE with some naked solo dancing after shower. Most of my visit, I will take control to enjoy my 60 minutes moment.

22Brodie
08-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Thank you new girls today