PDA

View Full Version : General talk An Extra That’s Unisual But Erotic

Labia Vortex
05-01-2019, 06:12 PM
I’m a hairy bastard which I hate
It’s not much fun having an oil massage when you look like a carpet
I have a regular exfoliation most of which I do myself
My back is a problem and it’s difficult to find someone who will exfoliate the back
Of an old hairy guy
So....
I asked a ML girl who I see regularly if she would do it
She thought it was hilarious but said yes
I supply the exfoliant and gloves
What started off being a necessity for me and funny for her has turned into some great foreplay
She now does the whole lot and I happily pay extra
The event became erotic a while ago and we got into some hot sex
She went off We both got a surprise. She then explained that it wasn’t to become a regular thing
Occasionally she forgets that 

Ak.47
05-01-2019, 07:44 PM
My back is a problem and it’s difficult to find someone who will exfoliate the back
Of an old hairy guy
So....
What started off being a necessity for me and funny for her has turned into some great foreplay
She went off We both got a surprise. She then explained that it wasn’t to become a regular thing

Not just a hairy bastard but a lucky bastard too hahaha

hornedone
05-01-2019, 07:47 PM
Was that hairy or horny? Seriously there are places that will shave and wax your balls and back before a Happy ending - enjoy

wallyworld
05-01-2019, 09:38 PM
Of an old hairy guy
So....

Can relate, invested in laser hair removal, technology today is fare better ... 1st in the list Back, Crack n Sack ... took about 9 sessions ... smooth as a baby bum, great for the lovely WL who indulge in BBBJ an Rimming ...

Brothelcreeper
05-01-2019, 10:51 PM
I am a little hairy and two weeks ago I was in a hotel with a WL friend of mine and she bought along her ladyshaver.

She trimmed me all over and as I was lying down relaxing I did not notice that she has fully shaved my legs.

I get home and my wife is looking at them and says "when did you shave your legs".........hmmm, had to make up a quick excuse.

Another close shave....

aussiegaigin
05-01-2019, 11:20 PM
My regular ML also has "beauty salon" business from home. Last visit for my massage, she decides my shoulders and back are a bit hairy, so started off with a waxing session. Wanted to do my groin as well, but passed on it this time.

BlackToad
05-01-2019, 11:26 PM
I am a little hairy and two weeks ago I was in a hotel with a WL friend of mine and she bought along her ladyshaver.

She trimmed me all over and as I was lying down relaxing I did not notice that she has fully shaved my legs.

I get home and my wife is looking at them and says "when did you shave your legs".........hmmm, had to make up a quick excuse.

Another close shave....

So your excuse was that you have suddenly taken up cycling and shaved your legs to reduce wind resistance? Haha... best excuse I could come up with!

Brothelcreeper
06-01-2019, 08:47 AM
So your excuse was that you have suddenly taken up cycling and shaved your legs to reduce wind resistance? Haha... best excuse I could come up with!

Ha ha. I actually do cycle everyday for exercise. I really like my shaved legs, especially now that they are nice and tanned. Shaving makes them look 20 years younger according to my daughter. My wife still does not like them but then again, I am not too keen on her latest hairstyle.

rooter
13-01-2019, 02:27 PM
I am not super hairy, but I do have a hairy chest and I find that some girls like to play with my chest hair and get turned on by it ... but I am sure some girls love smooth hairless chests and are turned on by that ... so basically the moral of the story is just be yourself and enjoy!

cuteguy
13-01-2019, 02:41 PM
I am not super hairy, but I do have a hairy chest and I find that some girls like to play with my chest hair and get turned on by it ... but I am sure some girls love smooth hairless chests and are turned on by that ... so basically the moral of the story is just be yourself and enjoy!

Rooter,
Do you find Japanese girls get turned on when they see a man with some chest hair since the majority of Japanese men don't have hair on their chests?

Remember what James Bond said:

"Bird never make nest in bare tree" (Japanese proverb).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLau1ANQO2I

rooter
13-01-2019, 03:02 PM
Rooter,
Do you find Japanese girls get turned on when they see a man with some chest hair since the majority of Japanese men don't have hair on their chests?

I have been fucking girls from all corners of the globe for nearly 30 years now.
And the conclusion i have come to is just be yourself ... whether you are fat/skinny, blue eyes/brown eyes, big dick/small dick, hairy/not hairy, tall/short, Asian/Caucasian, brown skin/white skin, ... just be yourself and be confident and that's it ...

aussiegaigin
13-01-2019, 06:59 PM
Rooter,

No fixed rule here, mileage seems to vary between girls. Some comment about it, but I don't know if it was a turn on for them.

One J-girl I knew years ago had an Italian b/f, and she thought his hairy chest and back was ugly. So she left him for me.

cuteguy
27-01-2019, 01:55 PM
No fixed rule here, mileage seems to vary between girls. Some comment about it, but I don't know if it was a turn on for them.

One J-girl I knew years ago had an Italian b/f, and she thought his hairy chest and back was ugly. So she left him for me.

Are you sure it was the hair or you were better in bed than Romeo?

aussiegaigin
27-01-2019, 04:53 PM
Are you sure it was the hair or you were better in bed than Romeo?

Going by her "innocent" behaviour/reactions during our first sessions, Romeo had not been looking after her real well in bed. But that may have been an "I am not a slut" facade; she soon started acting like one.

You can never be sure with J girls. Has happened to me a few times over the years. But if they want me to fuck 'em, I am happy to oblige. I don't ask for a CV first.