PDA

View Full Version : General talk Mood Killer

Labia Vortex
02-01-2019, 03:44 PM
I attend all my punts with a pack of stuff to make them enjoyable for myself and hopefully the lady involved
Surgical glove Superior quality lube Okamotos and a very clean 15cm silver vibrator
Last August saw Rey from Korean Angels.Gorgeous girl albeit a little overpriced for quality of service
Something about her wanted me to push her boundaries
While giving her some serious Doggy put on a glove and lubed up my middle finger and inserted it in her arse.
She protested and before I could remove my finger she farted.The resultant bouquet was gross
Second hand kimchi ain’t pleasant
Rey was embarrassed and I was apologetic
Certainly killed the mood.Dont think I’ll try that stunt again
Any similar experiences ?

liminal
02-01-2019, 04:09 PM
It does Pay to be polite and ask first ... bad manners , IME is a mood killer

Seriously a WL/ML is going to let you use a used Vibe with them? Or you Dom it up?

In the spirit of the post though, and I’m a DATY fanboy , unwashed pussy, as is the same for the WL - unclean/unshaven /drunken/slovenly Punter.

Bored - tired- unresponsive WL.

Punting too late . See above

When you had too much to drink

If for some you forgot to take your clialis or other dose of choice ... or too much of 😂

Booking anal and WL doesn’t prepare well and there is faeces everywhere . Note for some that might be a mood enhancer

Bad playlist

When shop won’t turn on A/C

Etc

mcjesus
02-01-2019, 04:39 PM
not into any anal stuff so luckily haven’t gone into any faceses accident. for me the big mood killers are:

“wow your dick is so big!”

“wow your licking is so good!”

“wow you are so good at sex! where did u learn that?”

and of course fake moanings.

puts you right into a $10 dark alley in a desolate city corner. worst nightmares.

Labia Vortex
02-01-2019, 04:48 PM
The Silver Vibrator is always dommed before use and thoroughly cleaned after just in case
My experience with Rey was unforgivable . I definitely crossed the line

Mclovin69
02-01-2019, 05:29 PM
When the WL call you darling...
yes darling, no darling.....
Or you can tell she not the mood or tired. Her mission make you come and game over

Assandlegs
02-01-2019, 05:40 PM
The Silver Vibrator is always dommed before use and thoroughly cleaned after just in case
My experience with Rey was unforgivable . I definitely crossed the lineWow LV... that's a line I have never even thought to approach....
Mood killer for me was the "no kisser"... nothing screams "I think you're a dirty male and I can't stand you... but I will take your money and scream how good you are." - hence my aversion to any of the Caucasian shops.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

krnboy
02-01-2019, 07:49 PM
I can't stand a bitchy girl. If she talks disrepectedly, kills the mood

Momoe
02-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Similar experiences as in trying to do something to the WL's anus without getting her consent and causing her to be embarrassed + killed the mood? No. So it was probably you when some WLs been complaining about guys trying to use their anus, not cool bro

On the topic, mood killer can be anything, from bad attitude to services to looks/smell etc. Even if a girl is super hot, if she has any one of those, probably would make me wanna leave early

Effindahead
02-01-2019, 10:11 PM
I just had a dud punt last night. However considering the rate, I guess its quite fair enough. And i knew it before hand before i went to the place but i was bored and so i booked one hour, WL was mid 30s Chinese. She spent most of the time doing other things i.e texting, talking on the phone, she even went out of the room for 10 mins. My PUFF, the magic dragon couldnt even got up lol

Its a major turnoff when the girl is not focusing on what she should do

Filodude
02-01-2019, 10:33 PM
Mood Killers:
-After just a few pumps into sex "are you coming soon darling?"
-When they use wrong sized condom or don't apply it properly
-Bored/mechanical service
-Poor/no Air conditioning in the room

liminal
02-01-2019, 10:58 PM
When they fall asleep around the 45 min mark - as above my first post.. bone tired WL . Best to just make them a Horlicks

Using their Mobile ... though I like to switch to DATY at that point and let them keep talking to their ‘mum’

sukeong
02-01-2019, 11:44 PM
Lighting for me at some brothels. Some too red colour, some too dark can't see anything. Prefer natural light so tend to go for agency past few years although due to higher price been punting less as a result.

WL putting too much lube and putting it on before we are getting started. So if I daty I'm eating lube basically.

WL attitude. Busy with phones, not wanting to try different positions, too mechanical always same procedure like no spontaneity, ask you shower, undress herself, ask you lie down etc etc.

Alot more but sounds like I'm complaining too much

Effindahead
02-01-2019, 11:53 PM
Lighting for me at some brothels. Some too red colour, some too dark can't see anything. Prefer natural light so tend to go for agency past few years although due to higher price been punting less as a result.

WL putting too much lube and putting it on before we are getting started. So if I daty I'm eating lube basically.

WL attitude. Busy with phones, not wanting to try different positions, too mechanical always same procedure like no spontaneity, ask you shower, undress herself, ask you lie down etc etc.

Alot more but sounds like I'm complaining too much
How does the lube taste? Lol

sukeong
03-01-2019, 01:06 AM
Like lube. Try it lol

Effindahead
03-01-2019, 01:11 AM
Hahahaha i think i had once but not sure cos it taste a bit minty lol

Tea
03-01-2019, 01:17 AM
Renovations and building while you punt.
I know shops have to upgrade their shops but there
is nothing more off putting than hearing drilling or
hammering or loud voices outside your room.
You might say why not punt at another shop but
sometimes its too late.

Mr Bastard
03-01-2019, 01:31 AM
Suck it up brother, you deserved the fart, who thinks and prepares to take a rubber glove for digital penetration of the anus of a WL before a punt, I hope next time you are fully shat on ………………………………

xboyx
03-01-2019, 03:21 AM
I attend all my punts with a pack of stuff to make them enjoyable for myself and hopefully the lady involved
Surgical glove Superior quality lube Okamotos and a very clean 15cm silver vibrator
Last August saw Rey from Korean Angels.Gorgeous girl albeit a little overpriced for quality of service
Something about her wanted me to push her boundaries
While giving her some serious Doggy put on a glove and lubed up my middle finger and inserted it in her arse.
She protested and before I could remove my finger she farted.The resultant bouquet was gross
Second hand kimchi ain’t pleasant
Rey was embarrassed and I was apologetic
Certainly killed the mood.Dont think I’ll try that stunt again
Any similar experiences ?

you asked for it dude, sometimes there's air in there that the girl tried to hold it off, we all had that moment, nothing worse than someone trying to insert a finger and open up that hole and let the air out.

and for the mood killer, my experiences:
1- the girl said she felt pain when I fuck her: happened on me a few times even though I did some foreplay before fucking, usually it kills my mood and I just stop and both take a rest
2- seeing blood coming out from the girl's vagina: probably relate to the 1st too. even if the girl doesn't feel hurt, seeing the blood juice ruins it, I lost my erection and couldn't cum when that happened a few years ago.

liminal
03-01-2019, 07:01 AM
Good connection in the room .. post session build up .. with lots of wechat ... expectations built for return... then everything and nothing , when the WL calls you buy a different name as you are going down on her 😊

liminal
03-01-2019, 07:03 AM
Renovations and building while you punt.
I know shops have to upgrade their shops but there
is nothing more off putting than hearing drilling or
hammering or loud voices outside your room.
You might say why not punt at another shop but
sometimes its too late.

IME that’s all I’m hearing most of the time at any FS shop, banging hammering and drilling and loud voices

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2019, 09:08 AM
Bad breathe is the no 1 mood killer , no ??

aussiegaigin
03-01-2019, 12:05 PM
A regular MILF ML who likes DATY, but waits till I am ready to start to tell me it is that time of the month.

cuteguy
04-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Bad breath, princess syndrome, mechanical in the way she services you and wants to finish you off as quickly as possible and calling you 'handsome' countless times as if this is the only word in their vocabulary that they can use to describe you.

lenny888
04-01-2019, 01:34 AM
when the girl has a stinky breath... hairy arms or legs and or wont stop talking or in another world

guerillacon
04-01-2019, 01:54 AM
Shitty attitude and smoker breath.

cuteguy
04-01-2019, 10:13 AM
Taking calls in the room or playing around with their phone and showing no interest in you.