PDA

View Full Version : Ginza ICY: she's a CHEEKY Malaysian/Singaporean mix ... FUN, FUN, FUN!

rooter
19-12-2018, 07:35 AM
It's been such a long time since I had a session with a Malaysian girl ... too long.
So I jumped at the chance to meet Icy, the new Malaysian girl at Ginza.
Icy is cute and pretty and has a very cheeky, playful and flirty personality.
She is a fun girl; a little bit GFE, a little bit PSE, but manly a fun girl.

LOOKS and PERSONALITY
Icy is around early to mid 20s and from Malaysia.
She is actually a Malay/Singapore mix but is ethnically Chinese.
She speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien and Hakka ... and a bit of English too ... she has a very talented tongue :)
The close up face photo on the website is definitely Icy but has filters etc to make her complexion whiter and eyes bigger and a push up bra makes her boobs look bigger. So don't rely on that pic.
The video on the website is a much better guide to her looks. It is very accurate.
Icy is cute and pretty with long hair and a sexy eyes and smile.
I wouldn't say she is beautiful, but definitely cute and pretty.
She is only 155cm tall and has a nice set of perky B cup boobs.
She has a bit of padding around the tummy, hips, waist and thighs. She is not skinny, gym fit or toned.
Her skin tone is very tanned and she has beautiful soft smooth silky skin.
With her extra padding and smooth soft skin she is perfectly built for passionate fucking and then sensual cuddling up with afterwards.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Icy has some experience and knows what she is doing.
She has some nice skills and is confident enough to take control or play the submissive and let you take over.
She has a very vivacious, bubbly personality and is very cheeky and flirty.
She has a cheeky sense of humour and is a lot of fun to be with.
She is professional but not mechanical and enjoys kissing and a good licking and a good fuck.
She puts on a bit of a performance but also responds very genuinely and enjoys herself.

DFK and DATY
Icy is a great kisser with lots of DFK throughout the session.
She had a nicely trimmed pussy with just a bit of hair left and she enjoys a good licking and responds enthusiastically.

BBBJ
Icy gives a very good BBBJ.
She likes to tease and build up the tension and then gives a solid BBBJ mainly using her mouth with not much use of hands.

FUCKING
Icy's pussy is warm and wet and a nice snug fit.
She is a very active fuck in all positions and enjoys a good drilling and pounding and also some intimate gentle grinding.
Her extra padding is perfect for fucking in all positions - there is nothing worse than pounding and grinding against a skinny girl's bones.

ROUND 2
We had a really quick shower after Round 1 and then we were back on the bed just fooling around and cuddling and chatting ... but then one thing led to another and we had a nice round of good old missionary.
But this time she surprised me by fingering her clit furiously, while I was fucking her, building up to a frenzy until she went off like a fire cracker - that was fucking hot!

OVERALL
Icy is a great girl if you are up for a bit of fun with a cheeky playful girl who knows how to please.
There are more GFE girls and more PSE girls, and there are girls with hotter bodies, but Icy is definitely worth seeing.
She is sexy and sweet and good company and a hot little fuck.

Weapon
19-12-2018, 09:41 AM
Great review.

She is indeed not skinny, borderline too chubby for me(the video makes her look skinny but she isn't). Good fun attitude and can cum a lot too.

Ak.47
19-12-2018, 11:49 AM
Nice AR.
Thanks for the intel mate. She is on my list now.

rooter
19-12-2018, 06:01 PM
Great review.

She is indeed not skinny, borderline too chubby for me(the video makes her look skinny but she isn't). Good fun attitude and can cum a lot too.

Yep. She is not skinny but she is very sexy.

Nice AR.
Thanks for the intel mate. She is on my list now.

You will have a great time with Icy bro.