PDA

View Full Version : 244 Desire Mermaid - Thankfully there are plenty more fish in the sea

Hard-as
04-12-2018, 07:54 PM
I recently booked an VIP service hour with Mermaid at Paddington 244 and was not overly impressed with the experience.

Punctuality

I arrived at the shop a few minutes prior to my 4:15pm booking and was ushered into a waiting room to be told Mermaid would not start her shift until 4:45pm. I waited patiently in in room until about 4:50pm and had to approach the reception to see if the booking was going ahead the receptionist told me she would find out and about 5 minutes later give me an update by telling me Mermaid was running late and would be here by 5:00pm.

A few minutes later Mermaid arrived and joined me in room 4, she asked me to have a shower and I asked if any other rooms were available. I explained that I had paid for the VIP service and expected a Nuru massage as a part of the service which would require a room with a larger shower than that of room 4. Mermaid advised all other rooms were booked out hence having to use room 4.

I proceeded to have shower and noticed that Mermaid had already undressed and did not appear as if she intended on having a shower, I asked her to join me in the shower which she declined stating that I was her first client for the day and therefore she did not need to shower which disappointed me.

Not providing services as advertised

I was hoping Mermaid would provide the services that the establishment advertised most notably the shower together and nuru massage, I understand that the small shower space in this room rules out the possibility of a having nuru massage in the traditional sense however I have seen other WL's in the same room when I have paid for the VIP service and they would still provide a soapy body to body massage whilst standing up and would put extra effort in the BBBJ in the shower. I even asked Mermaid to join in the shower for a wash down and BBJ which she still declined.

Hygene

I appreciate that many WL's have a first client for the day, this is not a reason to skip the obligatory shower that is expected both prior to after each client they see. As a punter I always shower at home before punting and fully appreciate that it is expected that I will have another shower not only shower prior to but also after engaging in an any physical contact with the WL's.

When I got out of the shower it was also evident that Mermaid could have benefited from a shower as I detected a slight waft of body odour and when she asked to to 69 with her it was evident she had not washed recently.

The rest of the service was ok I guess.....although the first impression that Mermaid left with was not a positive one. I blew my load after fucking Mermaid doggy style for about 15 minutes and there was about 30 minutes left in the session Mermaid asked if wanted a massage and followed by some more fucking which I declined and decided to leave early.

This is the only bad experience I have had at Paddington 244, my honest opinion is that this shop generally provides the best value for money in terms of the consistency of the service provided vs cost, I hope this is not a sign of things to come for Paddington 244.

:cry:

paddington244
05-12-2018, 12:23 AM
I am disappointed she did not perform I will take care of it

shane