PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Bobo my second visit in less than a week, so bloody addictive

canscars
30-11-2018, 05:50 PM
After I saw Bobo last week, I want to see her again, and too soon, haha.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?85840-Bobo-worth-the-30-mins-wait

Yesterday I went to see Bobo again. I have been thinking about her since I made love with her last week. I masturbated myself the night before, so yesterday's dick was not particularly hard and not so big, so I usually last longer. After entering the room for a while, Bobo came in. She wore a pair of red and black sexy underwear today. We chatted a few words, took off our clothes, and wash our mouth, before our deep kisses after. Bobo loves hygiene, I like a girl like this, I don't like girls giving me a kiss as soon as she enter the door, I will be afraid who she kiss last time, haha. After a lot of tougne kisses, my cock became hard and big, and Bobo smiled and led my hand and went in for a shower. I have already taken a shower before 278, but I like to let Bobo wash me once again. Her warm hands gently wash my whole body skin, and she rubs my chest from time to time with her big breasts, and also on my back, this is also a kind of enjoyment. After she cleaned me up I first went out to bed and waited for her. Bobo then washed herself very quickly. The more she loved the cleanliness, the more peace I felt. After the shower, we went to bed and started to kiss again. Bobo let me lie down and she started to kiss me all over the body. Then Bobo started to give me oral sex. She used her tongue first, licking my dick up and down, then holding my cock, sucking up and down, and trying to give me deep throat. After doing a while, I should also repay her, I suggest 69 posture. Bobo is happy to turn her ass to my head. The pussy she just washed is very fragrant, and there is no smell at all. Besides my ex girlfriend, I usually don’t kiss the girl’s pussy, but I can’t help myself yesterday. With the small pussy of Bobo, while Bobo sucked my dick, her buttocks kept swinging, so that my tongue could find her "exciting" spot, and I kept licking Bobo’s pussy and her love juice just flow into my mouth, I‘m also a clean person, but I didn‘t care much then, we both very excited to give each other oral sex. After a while, we are time to make love, Bobo put the condom then lubricant on, I said as much as she want, haha, she suggested to do the cowgirl pose first, she put her hair down, very sexy with long straight hair, she then very diligently twisting her ass, doing it up and down the cock, after a while, I sat up, while holding her butt and give her hot kisses, I hold her ass hard, swinging up and down, I then held her up and try to fuck her while standing, but it was too exciting, and Bobo couldn’t stand it. So I asked her to stand in front of the mirror. I stood up from behind and fucked her. Sometimes, in order to go deeper, I lifted her one leg. She keep saying that my cock is so deep, I can also feel my cock hitting the "wall", about ten minutes later, my cock is getting warmer, I know that I am coming, I am speeding up, Bobo is already lying on the bed facing down, my dick keeps fucking her until I can‘t hold anymore then I shoot everything I got into her body. We were both tired and couldn’t move. After we had a rest for a minute, Bobo carefully took the condom off for me because I shot too much and used a lot of tissue. haha. We used total 45 minutes until that time. Bobo was very nice all these time, didn't complain, and cooperated with me completely. She said that I was very good. I also said that it is very comfortable to have sex with her. We praise each other. We rested until the first buzzer, had shower and gone home a very happy man. This time I made longer love than last time, and it was more enjoyable. I will come back to see Bobo, but I should rest for a while, my cock has not recovered even after 24hours, haha. 11 out of 10 this time!

Bird232
30-11-2018, 09:06 PM
Your writing style makes it sound very intense, cheers bro canscars

The Ginza-278 team have the magic touch :smile:

canscars
01-12-2018, 09:44 AM
Thank you bro Bird232, my first time was intense and short time, second time was intense and longer time. I don‘t agree ALL Ginza-278 girls are good, I say maybe 50/50 good/bad, I had some bad I never try again, good is very good like Bobo. I like girl like hygiene, BUT some don‘t like shower because they shower all day and get dry skin, if you go at night, you can smell, haha, I don‘t like even she give best service or good body.