PDA

View Full Version : General talk Most common question!

whatsup
18-11-2018, 11:09 AM
Almost every time visiting for a massage or full service. I have come across this question almost every time from the Ml/wl ...."have you been here before", Lol !

Mclovin69
18-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Ye they are checking if you are a cop!!

woods23
18-11-2018, 12:18 PM
Is their way of saying whatsup dude

whatsup
18-11-2018, 12:20 PM
You been here before?...like asking whats the password...lol

BlackToad
18-11-2018, 12:36 PM
Ye they are checking if you are a cop!!

Yeah, because cops are probably their best returning customers....[emoji23]

whatsup
18-11-2018, 01:04 PM
Have you been here before...have you...have you...
Have u got a tug before..have you..have you..
Oh! oh! oh! oh! oh! oh!
You got a hundred dollar bill, get your hands up!
You got a fifty dollar bill, get your hands up!
You got a twenty dollar bill, get your hands up!
You got a ten dollar bill, get your hands up!

aussiegaigin
18-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Just a covert way of asking:
1) what level of service you expect?
2) how much can I rip you off for extras?

cassius
18-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Babycat makes an important point. That is the worst of it. The best of it is brief but genuine intimacy with someone you like and if you treat them well, may actually like you for while you are there.

Mclovin69
18-11-2018, 10:26 PM
That got me thinking I did see a ml and she pop the question. But this place happy ending was including in the initial cost. Then I was trying to test the waters and see what was on offer. Think cbj 20~50 then FS $100.

sukeong
18-11-2018, 11:47 PM
Second most probably is: did you come from work?

AHLUNGOR
19-11-2018, 03:00 AM
Second most probably is: did you come from work?

Are you married ?

You have a girl friend?

Mclovin69
19-11-2018, 08:22 AM
Are you married ?

You have a girl friend?

Would these above question affect the girl performance?
Who lies about them?

sukeong
21-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Are you married ?

You have a girl friend?

I don't get asked those questions much actually. The usual ones are, as stated, have you been here before, come from work, where are u from?

Even got asked about my horoscope more often than the question, are you married? Guess not wearing a wedding ring is a dead giveaway.

Sydlong
21-11-2018, 02:12 PM
Are you married ?

You have a girl friend?

Yep these come up a lot, the more professional the establishment the less, but sometimes

Mclovin69
21-11-2018, 02:14 PM
Do u think the girls are less playful if they know you are married or have a gf?

Sydlong
21-11-2018, 02:24 PM
I don't think it makes a huge difference.

I got the impression I was being vetted for a potential bf or husband by some, and probably for a visa ticket

liminal
21-11-2018, 02:42 PM
Do u think the girls are less playful if they know you are married or have a gf?

Turn the question around 🤙🏻

Are they (masseur) less playful , if they have a GF, BF, married

aussiegaigin
21-11-2018, 02:52 PM

Maybe they have a moral conscience?

Artarmon Remedial Massage
21-11-2018, 03:35 PM
From the shop's perspective, asking have you been have before and get a positive answer means the girls can ask for extra without any concern. From time to time we do have first time customers come here just for massage and nothing else. The shops make the same amount of profit either way but the girls would not be too happy to do that. I have a girl quit the job just because she did an hour massage with no extra yesterday (regardless she was quite busy).

Mclovin69
21-11-2018, 04:59 PM
Not the Asian young milf..... who husband have no time for time

Mclovin69
21-11-2018, 05:01 PM
To artermon shop

So as a shop owner you would pass the message to the ml to advise extra are available or try your luck.

Is that how it works ?

Maybe there a coding system .... green light🤣

Artarmon Remedial Massage
21-11-2018, 05:12 PM
To artermon shop

So as a shop owner you would pass the message to the ml to advise extra are available or try your luck.

Is that how it works ?

Maybe there a coding system .... green light��
We normally give ladies some kind of indication how good this customer is or the way he like to be serviced.

For new customers never come before we will try arranging more experienced staff (or someone less care about getting the extra every single time) to service them. Good ML always know when is the right time to ask the right question or don't bother asking at all if a customer is clearly not interested.

But for punters if you can tell the receptionist you know the rules that will make a big difference.

Cheers

Raybo
21-11-2018, 05:25 PM
Stripping down naked and sitting on the table is also a good indicator to the lady you are interested... ;)

100% ML will get the message if you are laying like this, nude. Smiling too. 😁

https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-cheerful-man-supporting-his-head-on-the-hand-laying-on-the-floor-and-looking-up-wandering-happy-749295439.jpg

Mclovin69
21-11-2018, 05:25 PM
We normally give ladies some kind of indication how good this customer is or the way he like to be serviced.

For new customers never come before we will try arranging more experienced staff (or someone less care about getting the extra every single time) to service them. Good ML always know when is the right time to ask the right question or don't bother asking at all if a customer is clearly not interested.

But for punters if you can tell the receptionist you know the rules that will make a big difference.

Cheers

So code phrase..... I know the rules

Mclovin69
21-11-2018, 05:27 PM
100% ML will get the message if you are laying like this, nude.

https://image.shutterstock.com/z/stock-photo-cheerful-man-supporting-his-head-on-the-hand-laying-on-the-floor-and-looking-up-wandering-happy-749295439.jpg

The nakad man posed

I usually get naked anyway or do some keep their guys keep their nickers on.

cuteguy
21-11-2018, 06:15 PM
They might ask and then want to know which girl you had seen before.

GoldfishMan
22-11-2018, 08:02 AM
I had a weird experience the other day. ML asked me this question, so I said "I'd be lying if I said I don't have a GF". For some reason she became even wilder after this and was offering FS despite it being our first encounter. I suppose some girls dig guys who have the courage to be honest!

trampslikeus55
24-11-2018, 10:16 PM
Here is one that should get a laugh. Way back in the first period of my punting life (nearly 50 years ago) a good friend and I would always head to the X or Palmer st for the ladies. My friend was somewhat lacking below but he was always horny and keen for action. This night we met back up to head home and he had a filthy look on his face and was cursing at nothing in particular. Mate, bad night I enquired. No, all good came the reply. It was just that she asked me who was I gonna please with that as she pointed at my dick. I told her me, and fucked her as hard as I could. True story and I reckon he must have coped the same question regular through those early years.

BlackToad
25-11-2018, 10:25 AM
I had a weird experience the other day. ML asked me this question, so I said "I'd be lying if I said I don't have a GF". For some reason she became even wilder after this and was offering FS despite it being our first encounter. I suppose some girls dig guys who have the courage to be honest!

Maybe it was the fact that you have a GF that turned her on, some girls like that extra naughty feeling.

Warrabong
27-11-2018, 07:33 PM

They understand. I think a lot of the MLs are married anyway so why not just be up front about being there for a good time

Warrabong
27-11-2018, 07:36 PM
no no, now it's not a good indicator as some cheap guys do that so the girls think they would go for extra and do lots of teasing and let them play, touch but at the end, those guys say no to extra which make the girls furious. so now we're more cautious. any indicator can be wrong one, except pay upfront.

haha, heaps.

Maybe that’s why some girls come across as not being bothered but it’s such a good part for the punter. Makes it tricky when it’s my first visit because I feel like the girls are not trying.

Guys that do this should get banned!

whatsup
27-11-2018, 11:48 PM
Have you been here before?. Do u have your medicare card..no?, you will need to fill in the form...��
Glad thats not the case....

Raybo
28-11-2018, 09:16 AM
'Do you want to extend?' Or words to that effect are pretty common for me.

Warrabong
28-11-2018, 02:07 PM
The most common question is also body language with the shaking wrist action

whatsup
28-11-2018, 10:11 PM
Just finished work?....not working today?...another common questions

Warrabong
29-11-2018, 07:14 AM
Just finished work?....not working today?...another common questions

Part of the handbook.

Also “you very strong”

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2018, 10:34 AM
Are you cuming yet ??

BlackToad
29-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Are you cuming yet ??

That is the worst question a ML can ask! Puts me off.

Warrabong
29-11-2018, 10:55 AM
That is the worst question a ML can ask! Puts me off.

That kills the mood. Maybe it just means pull out for CIM? Haha

AHLUNGOR
29-11-2018, 11:28 AM
That kills the mood. Maybe it just means pull out for CIM? Haha

Can’t be !!

If she is blowing you, how can she ask the question with a mouth full ??

BlackToad
30-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Can’t be !!

If she is blowing you, how can she ask the question with a mouth full ??

Could be the ML is fucking you cowgirl style and she wants to know if you are cumming so she can DTBBBJ with CIM to finish? In that case I’m actually ok with the ML asking the question [emoji3]

Riff888
30-11-2018, 11:04 AM
My favourite question: where you want to cum.

My most common response: mouth please [emoji4]

Even better when they say: cum in my mouth [emoji44]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

AHLUNGOR
30-11-2018, 11:43 AM
My favourite question: where you want to cum.

My most common response: mouth please [emoji4]

Even better when they say: cum in my mouth [emoji44]

May be in a perfect world , there’s more :

You want me to show you with my tongue 😛 or swallow them 😋 ??

Riff888
30-11-2018, 11:50 AM
May be in a perfect world , there’s more :

You want me to show you with my tongue [emoji14] or swallow them [emoji39] ??Doesn't happen often but when it does, return business from me guaranteed.

Lol that reminds me of Japanese girl Hinako, she let it drip onto her hand and rubbed it back on my Johnson and jerked me more [emoji44].

Guvnor
01-12-2018, 08:40 AM
Not really a question, but more of a comment I get a lot when I cum is the ml saying "too much" followed by giggling as she commences the clean up.

BlackToad
02-12-2018, 11:46 AM
Not really a question, but more of a comment I get a lot when I cum is the ml saying "too much" followed by giggling as she commences the clean up.

Haha... one ML asked me “Did you drink a lot of water before coming here?” - she thought I cum so much