PDA

View Full Version : General talk Late spring punting— heightened state of perpetual arousal

liminal
01-11-2018, 12:03 PM
Is it me or do others feel the rising temps , effect their moods and libido? Certainly with some time spent in a northern clime through winter it left me in a funk

Are you like I am, as I move around Chatswood and other nth locales , finding the sensorial pleasures keeping you In a perpetual state of gentle arousal and, more in the punt mood.

Certainly the warming temps and the kaleidoscope of late spring skin and the scantier, filmier clothing stirs my imagination and activity.

So which season month are we punting more and more intensely in ?

BlackToad
01-11-2018, 01:31 PM
Winter - it’s cold, need a session with a hot looking WL to warm my heart

Spring - young girls in their spring dresses make me horny, showing off their lovely boobies, feel the need to punt

Summer- lots of hot girls at the beach in a bikini or less, again off to the brothel for me

Autumn - err... whatever... punting time again!!!

Arnie_Fan
03-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Seeing girls walking around in their short shorts and tight tops in the spring and summer months is a awesome Sight and tends to get me in the mood.

The winter months is more looking for someone to keep me warm, autumn is when ever the mood strikes.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

Waklu
16-11-2018, 03:02 PM
All seasons same for me

GoldfishMan
17-11-2018, 03:40 AM
If you think Chatswood was hot, you should try walking around Chinatown. Asian girls have a thing about showing off their lovely lovely legs and sexy tight hips and ass!!. The moment the weather allows it, it's bare legs heaven... My type of heaven!!
The current trend is to wear very loose tops with short shorts or miniskirts, paired with foot wear that accentuates their legs. The foot wear is important. Huge white sneakers, slimline Vans, designer pumps, designer sandals... Oh God so many ways these girls know how to stir a man's blood!!