PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Pink - I’m pink with bliss

ShuRin
15-10-2018, 08:58 PM
278 will always deliver good services albeit sometimes, the great services may feel mechanical - not with Pink though, she’s really enthusiastic, she wants it, she means it and you could feel every drip of her sexual energy.

Physique
Her face is as per her pictures - very nice eyes and smiles a lot. She is not v tall, small-ish but not tiny like Lulu or Deer. Very nice shapely boobs (probably large B or small C?) with v sensitive nipples - very elastic and ones you would expect from a young girl. Nice ass to do doggy in, plenty to grab.

Session
Pink entered the room, wide eyes and smiley. I was on the phone so she sat on my laps, whispered her hello and gifted me with some gentle kisses while I was on the phone. After that she went about laying out the towels while I finished the call.

She helped me undress and started with some light kisses on the lips, inviting me to shower. I declined cuz I like to do it myself.

Shower’s over and on to the bed, she immediately started work. Unlike some girls who would do it mechanically, Pink threw herself into my arms all giggly - genuine happiness and great attitude. Boy she loves DFK though, we made out for probably a good 10 minutes with full tongue actions and mutual carrassment of bodies and all the sensitive parts you could imagine.

She then told me she was ‘heating up’ and started moaning louder and louder, so I decided to make my way down to her neck and then her nipples, which were nicely erected, smooth and ticked off sensation whenever I worked my way around it. Eventually I moved onto DATY, alternating between her pussy and her ass until she was nice and wet, to an eventual squirming and beating-about of her hands as she, as I observed, reached her first orgasm. 5 seconds of rest then she requested to ‘eat’ me, and i gladly complied. Great bbbj, great attention to the balls and she turned herself around for 69. Kept enjoying her moans.

after some great mutual pleasuring, we proceeded to the main game. Pink started with cow girl and gave me a ride of my life. Very very nice squeeze from her pussy and alternating rhythm and position. Louder moans when I started massaging her ass with my finger when she bent over to continue that already non-stop dfk.

Switched to missionary, I decided to go slowly but rub her clit hard at the same time; then to doggy with lots of dfk and more clit rubbing. Finally and she could no longer take it, she pinned me down and rode herself to another orgasm.

At this point, I had probably already came near to cuming myself 2 to 3 times but eased off on the intensity cuz I enjoyed the session so much. I was however concerned that maybe Pink was too tired, to which she replied ‘girls could recover very quickly, don’t worry!’

Alright not gonna argue, but before I could say anything she continued riding before milking me off with her mouth.

Buzz! Shower and I guess I will be seeing her again :)

Really great girl, great kisses and really wants sex as much as I do. Thumbs up.

Meng
15-10-2018, 09:21 PM
Nice review ShuRin. How’s her body? Is she slim or curvy or a slim curvy?

allenby
15-10-2018, 09:43 PM
Been waiting for a review on pink since I first saw the photos in the Indian sari
She looks so hot
I’m glad her service is also good

ShuRin
15-10-2018, 10:14 PM
She’s got slim waist with a fairly meaty bum and large B/small C boobs.

She’s not the leggy, slim type of girl - more a pocket rocket.

ShuRin
15-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Her face is very pretty :)

But her service is - omg - so good.

yug
15-10-2018, 11:28 PM
Her face is very pretty :)

But her service is - omg - so good.

Great Review!
Will have to try her.

Another sari-wearing girl is Tina. Saw her at the reception once.
Looks-wise, very hot and exotic.
Has anyone tried her yet?