PDA

View Full Version : Other Joey Revisited - Royal Asians

Hu6e
09-09-2018, 06:00 PM
Joey - Revisited.

I am a creature of habit.
My prior habit used to be going to 278 on Sundays. But due to a really fucking bad punt, I decided to venture out. I made it to a few of Sydneys fine brothels, then Joey came back from holiday. Boy do I love fucking Joey. It’s been 4 weeks in a row now.
Royal Asians is set in an industrial estate with plenty of parking and a bus stop nearby. The floor boards in room 6 have been fixed, so you wont feel as though you will fall into oblivion coming out of the wet area.....Hahahaha (shill lyfe).
I turned up 10 minutes early, to be met by a cheery mamasan. Joey was busy, and I was early anyways, so I waited in the waiting room, watching low def backroomcastings. 10 minutes after my booking time passed, getting the shits now. At 15 minutes, I walked out getting ready to leave. 5 minutes I was told. I went on abit of a spiel about how I booked and the rest. I was told the other customer extended, but that wasnt my problem. I was whipping myself up into quite an angry lather, which is quite unlike me. The mamasan took my hand and sat me down, apologized profusely... and kinda stroked my ego abit. Joey sticks her head around the corner “Darling, you wait for me??”.... yeah alright, let’s go. Still abit pissed off, I went into the room.
My fury was dissipating, as I was listening to Japanese Lofi Hiphop.This would provide the soundtrack to our fuck session, a mild hip hop beat with some Afro Samurai samples (Master... are you really the number 2? *fat bass drops*) Joey was so apologetic also. Ok, into the action. I derobed and jumped in the shower for a cock, balls and ass clean. For those of you that haven’t heard me rave about her, I’ll give the stats. Joey is about mid 20s, maybe 150cm (maybe shorter, I’m 188cm and the top of her head is below my nips), 45 kg (not uber slim, a wee bit of padding but that’s coz I am a shallow cunt), long dyed hair, small A cups with perky nips, trimmed pussy, and quite a friendly demeanor.
After a quick clean, it was onto the bed for a chitchat. As with any regular, we caught up on things in life before the sex started. She started with a cat bath, but just wanted to get straight into it. “You want I suck you?” Yes Joey, that’s kinda why I am here. She dropped straight down on my cock, taking the whole length in her tiny mouth. I wasnt full mast yet, but I could feel my cock growing in her throat. When she came up for air, she gave me a smile and compliments about my size. As she continued to try and cram as much dick down the hatch as possible, I feel the head of my cock plowing past her tonsils. She would get as deep as possible, and just sorta bob her head up and down. She tried so hard to get everything in, bless her.
“You want fuck me now?” Its now or I’m gonna blow down your gullet. So she jumped on top, lubed me up, and grabbing my cock like an oversized dildo, guided me gently inside. She was bouncing up and down ever so gently. The sight was glorious, seeing my fat dick taking up every inch of her pussy and stretching her out. I swung her into mish, and proceeded to get balls deep. It’s amazing inside there. My dick loves being inside Joey. I can only fuck her in 2 positions, BDP. As I gathered pace, I ripped out got her to suck on my perineum while I jacked off. Her warm mouth sucking on my gooch, then taking both nuts in her mouth at once was unreal. Then I shot 3 days worth of jizz into her sweet little mouth. She tried to suck me dry, but the vast amount of frothy ejaculate had filled her cheeks to the brim. Struggling to hold it in, she started dribbling down her face, only to catch it and dump it back in her mouth. Then she spat my soldiers out, what a waste. *Too many babies!” she exclaimed.
I have been helping her to learn English in between shots, so it was 5-10minutes of English lessons. When I felt ready to re engage, Joey got back down on my cock with her mouth. She sucked me back hard, and it was straight back into fucking. Abit of side saddle was thrown in the mix this time around. But I shot pretty quickly in round 2, within 10 minutes. This time I ripped out and shot a big load over her body. “Too much!! Why you cum too much??”.

Post coitus was abit more English teaching, with some cuddling. It was a great GFE. I had messaged Joey prior, asking her to give me a massage, which she can do really well. She is small enough to run up and down your back, and work her knees in. She has worked massage before, and does it well. But it was totally forgotten today. Just sucking and fucking. And some free English lessons.

I’ve seen Joey in excess of 20 times now. If I’ve got 1 day to punt, I’ll see her. 90 minutes for $230, it’s a bargain. I’ve built up quite a rapport with her too, so YMMV in terms of service. But she has always been great to me, even from session 1.
That being said, I’ve made up with the 278 staff, so it might be a couple of weeks before I return. There is alot of pussy there to be conquered.

The Speechwriter
10-09-2018, 08:52 AM
That was a great little story Hu6e. Thank you.

Gotta say, you’re a better man than me to wait, especially when the previous guy decides to extend into YOUR time, which you’ve booked.

Fuck him. He should be made to come back another time, or compensate you $ for your inconvenience. That should be the “price” of extending into someone else’s booked time.

I don’t understand how the shops get away with this. I must be naive. Any education welcome.

Hu6e
10-09-2018, 07:07 PM
That was a great little story Hu6e. Thank you.

Gotta say, you’re a better man than me to wait, especially when the previous guy decides to extend into YOUR time, which you’ve booked.

Fuck him. He should be made to come back another time, or compensate you $ for your inconvenience. That should be the “price” of extending into someone else’s booked time.

I don’t understand how the shops get away with this. I must be naive. Any education welcome.

Thanks Speechwriter.

It's the very first time that has happened there. And I've been to that shop in excess of 30 times, so it's not bad odds. I'll make it known next time too. They are pretty good there tbh. And I got an extra 10 minutes on top for free.
It's happened at 278 a few times, especially with Deer. BUT.... Tony has always taken care of me ;) , so cant really complain.

Lancelot
21-09-2018, 12:24 PM
I reckon there should be a $10 surcharge on extensions that go into someones booking and then that $10 comes off the the booking for the guy that has to wait. I would not mind paying the extra and id appreciate the acknowledgement if i had to wait. The shop annd girls are unaffected,

Hu6e
21-09-2018, 06:58 PM
Good idea mate.

It shits me to tears waiting past my booking time.

I do like having my ego stroked by the busty mamasan at 12 though. She is pretty sweet.

holi_day
25-09-2018, 06:53 AM
If they do that to me, I will get this busty mamasan to suck my cock until my girl available.

Hu6e
25-09-2018, 10:22 AM
If they do that to me, I will get this busty mamasan to suck my cock until my girl available.

She does have quite big tits.
Brothelcreeper got a length on her back in the day. Where is that guy? I miss Brothelcreeper.

I hope you are not the guy sending dick pics to Joey!! She told me about this punter who keeps sending her dick pics. Poor girl....

Niceguy11
25-09-2018, 10:36 AM
Hu6e, awesome review bro ! She definitely looks super cute and busty.

Yeah where the hell is BC ?

liminal
25-09-2018, 10:46 AM
on the list thx for the good review

Hu6e
25-09-2018, 12:10 PM
Thanks guys.
Joey ... short, petite, and really good at her job.
Treat her right, and she will give you great service. Act like an asshole, and as with any lady, you will get cold service.

I have had quality service from her everytime.

A true diamond in the rough.

Lol, to the guy showing her my ARs, you are a clueless fuck. Hahaha.... I get better extras than you will anyday homie.

Climax598
25-09-2018, 11:15 PM
Thanks guys.
Joey ... short, petite, and really good at her job.
Treat her right, and she will give you great service. Act like an asshole, and as with any lady, you will get cold service.

I have had quality service from her everytime.

A true diamond in the rough.

Lol, to the guy showing her my ARs, you are a clueless fuck. Hahaha.... I get better extras than you will anyday homie.
Saw her today was great with good bbbj and cim. She knows how to play a man cock. We do missss for a long time and some doggy and CG. We chat and talk about china. She is a nice girl be good to her, you will be service like a king.

holi_day
01-10-2018, 07:17 AM
I hope you are not the guy sending dick pics to Joey!! She told me about this punter who keeps sending her dick pics. Poor girl....

Haha, never taken a pic of a dick in my life. I will ask her next time. She complimented on my dick a lot and I think she may have said that to someone with a bit of exhibitionism.

She must still wants this guy to see her otherwise can just block him.

This shop used to be my favorite.C Linda, K Sophia, Kim for a short stay. Japanese Sugar the best. Now seems all mature and wild except Joey.

Hu6e
01-10-2018, 08:18 PM
Haha, never taken a pic of a dick in my life. I will ask her next time. She complimented on my dick a lot and I think she may have said that to someone with a bit of exhibitionism.

She must still wants this guy to see her otherwise can just block him.

This shop used to be my favorite.C Linda, K Sophia, Kim for a short stay. Japanese Sugar the best. Now seems all mature and wild except Joey.

Linda was fucking smoking!
And heaps into yoga too.
Yeah, the talent pool has dried up abit there.
I think Joey should be at a higher rate shop.
She has a high quality of service, and should be getting more than what she is at the moment.
Just my opinion...

27-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Looks like Joey have moved on from Royal Asians. Don't know if she simply left the country or moved to another shop.
Too bad I like been with her :)