PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Daisy - Cute looking pocket rocket

Avocato
09-08-2018, 04:27 PM
Went to the Sydney and wanted to head to Ginza but on their site they were promoting their new shop 278 Club. I was intrigued and thought of giving it a try. Called ahead to book one of the Korean ladies but most were not available as it was busy, settle with a cute Nd charming looking petite hongkie lady instead.

Upon arrival on site, there is a discreet side entrance and up the stairs. I was met with a friendly reception team and a very clean looking place. Looked like it just went through a massive overhaul as everything look very neat and organised. I was told to wait for a bit as Daisy was getting ready before our session. Sat in a dimly lit waiting room which had both a public seating area and a few small booths. Was not long until I was ushered in to a room.

Then in came Daisy, a petite looking lady with cute mixed Asian-western facial feature. She had a nice pair of boobs, not too massive and not too small. She cheerfully greeted me with a hug and a passionate kiss as though we were long time lovers. She has limited command of the English language but easily communicated with body language or simple English. As she is from Hong Kong, she spoke fluent Cantonese and mandarin instead. The usual shower began right after a short introduction and while in the shower she performed a very sensual bbbj.

Dried ourselves after and straight to the entrees a cat bath. Very sensually she gave me a full body cat bath which was very relaxing. Then again she performed a very seductive bbbj after the cat bath. The bbbj combined with her looks and the way she looks at me while performing it gave it a very GFE feeling. After trying very hard not to blow, I couldn’t hold it in any longer and we dive into the main course. She rode me hard and during this gave a genuine moan. She is relatively tight down under. Then the usual missionary after that and I blew during this stage. She then give me a nice second bath to clean off, a hug and another passionate kiss just before leaving.

Overall she is one of the top in my list so far when compared to others in the general CBD area if you're looking for a petite and cute asian lady.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10 (on the petite and slimmer side)
Service: 9/10 (very passionate service)
WIR: definitely to explore more things she had to offer.

yowser
11-08-2018, 10:24 PM
Great review! If she is from Hong Kong, wouldn't she be able to speak English?

moopez
11-08-2018, 10:42 PM

Mandatory to learn in school however if they don't actively try and stick to chinese their english wouldn't be that good

Avocato
12-08-2018, 07:31 AM

That was what I thought as well. But her English is functional enough for a meaningful session. Don’t miss out I would say.