PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire VIVIAN : she's not a K-Doll ... she is CURVY, CHUNKY and MEATY ... I fucking love her!

rooter
27-07-2018, 09:46 PM
Most Korean WLs you meet pretty much look like they come from the Korean Barbie Doll Factory in Seoul .
You know what I mean; the hair extensions, the eye job, the nose job, the boob job, the lip job, and the slim little body.
Hey, I am not complaining, they are gorgeous and sexy, and if they don't have KPS they are wonderful girls.
But every now and then it's nice to get an all natural K girl, who breaks the mould.
Vivian is one of those girls; all natural face, curvalicious body, bootylicious butt, chunky, curvy, meaty ... GRRRR!!! ... she is all woman!

LOOKS and FACE
Vivian is around mid 20s and from Busan ( maybe it's just me but I prefer Busan girls to their Seoul sisters).
She is only 155cm and curvy with a great set of natural C+ cup boobs, nice big round firm arse, a bit of padding on the tummy, and nice and chunky around the hips and thighs (I know this is a negative for a lot of bros, but for me its a positive).
I love that combination of curvy but still fit and firm and healthy; and Vivian does that combination perfectly.
She's got a nice face too, not a glamour, but a nice natural pretty girl next door look.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Vivian is new to Sydney but definitely has experience in Korea and Japan.
She is a good mix of professional but still very natural and genuine too.
Definitely a GFE girl, very warm and affectionate and loves to kiss non stop, but also loves a good raunchy full on fuck.

DFK and DATY
Vivian is one of the best kissers ever.
Her DFK is very full on and intense but very sensual too and her lip biting and tongue sucking is as sexy as fuck.
She's got a nice smooth shaved pussy and loves DATY and really gets into it and I am pretty sure she had a couple of orgasms.

BBBJ
Vivian has experience in Korea and probably Japanese Soaplands too and has a great build up to the BBBJ with lots of licking, kissing, cat bath, DD etc before the main event.
Her BBBJ is very good, not fantastic, but very good.

FUCKING
Vivian is nice and tight but gets very wet and once she is nice and relaxed and horny can take a really good pounding.
She is a very GFE fuck, with lots on non stop DFK, eye contact, and genuine and sensual moans and sighs of pleasure.
Fucking curvy girls with a bit of meat on their arse, hips and thighs, and a bit of padding on their pussy is the ultimate for me, so I was in heaven with Vivian.

OVERALL
Vivian is a fantastic girl if you like girls nice and curvy with big tits and arse and a bit of meat on them.
If you don't, hey that's OK, there are plenty of skinny girls you can fuck instead.
She has a great personality too; warm, horny, keen, sensual, passionate and cheeky.
Great girl.

allenby
27-07-2018, 10:01 PM
Wow as soon as I saw the photos I was waiting for a review
Thanks bro
I need to get to Sydney soon and try the 278 girls

Brothelcreeper
27-07-2018, 10:08 PM
She certainly looks hot to trot in her photos. Nice.

Looks like we both hit the Korean hot pot today Rooter.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?80527-Lizzie-one-of-the-best-fucks-and-orgasm-sessions-of-my-life-Korean-teenage-bodied-hot-pot

bigC808
27-07-2018, 10:22 PM
Nice AR mate. As soon as I saw her photos I had to book! Can’t wait to see her even more now!

rooter
27-07-2018, 11:40 PM
Wow as soon as I saw the photos I was waiting for a review
Thanks bro
I need to get to Sydney soon and try the 278 girls

Nice AR mate. As soon as I saw her photos I had to book! Can’t wait to see her even more now!

You are gonna love her.
She's got a great attitude!
And grabbing on to her tits, arse and hips while fucking her is awesome.

rooter
28-07-2018, 03:53 PM

From the photos I thought she was just another Korean glamour.
But she is very natural which I liked.

bigC808
28-07-2018, 05:00 PM
From the photos I thought she was just another Korean glamour.
But she is very natural which I liked.

Just got home from spending 90 minutes with Vivian! Wow! What an amazing girl! I don’t know what to say! I already told her, next time I come see you for 2 hours! She is simply just beautiful! Gorgeous face, gorgeous body, she is straight up girlfriend material!

ro7a7e
28-07-2018, 09:25 PM
Looks like I need to check this one out.

rooter
28-07-2018, 10:35 PM
Looks like I need to check this one out.

You do bro, you definitely do ... but only if you like 'em nice and curvy and chunky.

rooter
29-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Just got home from spending 90 minutes with Vivian! Wow! What an amazing girl! I don’t know what to say! I already told her, next time I come see you for 2 hours! She is simply just beautiful! Gorgeous face, gorgeous body, she is straight up girlfriend material!

I had a feeling you were gonna like this one.
The feedback I get from other punters, this Forum, the WLs themselves, and receptionists is that at Asian shops most punters prefer really slim girls, so the curvy girls like like Vivian are generally not as popular.
But hopefully there are enough of us out there who love and appreciate curvy girls too.
I think Vivian has got a killer body - great mix of curves, firmness, and tone.

woods23
29-07-2018, 11:54 AM
I had a feeling you were gonna like this one.
The feedback I get from other punters, this Forum, the WLs themselves, and receptionists is that at Asian shops most punters prefer really slim girls, so the curvy girls like like Vivian are generally not as popular.
But hopefully there are enough of us out there who love and appreciate curvy girls too.
I think Vivian has got a killer body - great mix of curves, firmness, and tone.

Count me in Mr rooter nothing wrong with bit of meat at the right places :love:

quackm2002
29-07-2018, 12:12 PM
If you like this type of curves on a Korean girl, Summer at Kyoto is another worth checking out

rooter
29-07-2018, 01:58 PM
Count me in Mr rooter nothing wrong with bit of meat at the right places :love:

She has got a bangin’ body bro.
She is built more like a Puerto Rican or Dominican girl than a Korean girl.
She looks like one of those chicks in hip hop and R&B music videos

Peter69
29-07-2018, 04:07 PM
She will be my first visit back to that place 100% !!!

rooter
29-07-2018, 08:25 PM
She will be my first visit back to that place 100% !!!

Another lover of curvylicious and bootylicious Asian babes.
I knew there were a few of us out there ;)

des888
29-07-2018, 10:50 PM
I saw her based on the commentary here cause I love a big ass, she’s very very similar to Summer at Kyoto she’s super sweet friendly smells nice and a big plus if they can get wet on their own using no lube. Treat her well guys

rooter
30-07-2018, 08:19 AM
I saw her based on the commentary here cause I love a big ass, she’s very very similar to Summer at Kyoto she’s super sweet friendly smells nice and a big plus if they can get wet on their own using no lube. Treat her well guys

Nice one bro!
Yeah she does get very wet!

woods23
30-07-2018, 12:47 PM
Lol i can't help but try her too haha :) Nice meaty ass on a small frame curves at the right places for sure with smooth skin;) Not overly big bum but great shape look perfectly on her petiti Body. Body very similar to Sasha only she's about 10cm shorter with some baby fat.

Cute face very adorable girl great service can't go wrong with Vivian ...bbbj nd dfk in shower b2b as well ,nice ....fck her in many pos then doggy last what a view :) cim finished suck me dry till last drop.
I'm a happy man. Thank you sweetie.

If you like deer then u will like Vivian!!
Nd she's much prettier

rooter
30-07-2018, 06:26 PM
Lol i can't help but try her too haha :) Nice meaty ass on a small frame curves at the right places for sure with smooth skin;) Not overly big bum but great shape look perfectly on her petiti Body. Body very similar to Sasha only she's about 10cm shorter with some baby fat.

Cute face very adorable girl great service can't go wrong with Vivian ...bbbj nd dfk in shower b2b as well ,nice ....fck her in many pos then doggy last what a view :) cim finished suck me dry till last drop.
I'm a happy man. Thank you sweetie.

If you like deer then u will like Vivian!!
Nd she's much prettier

Sounds like an awesome session bro.
Looks like Vivian is winning over new fans every day.
It’s not surprising. She is an amazing girl.
I am thinking of breaking my one visit only rule and seeing her again too.

des888
30-07-2018, 07:04 PM
Shes a gem indeed

rooter
30-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Shes a gem indeed

She is bro, she is!
That arse, hips and thighs OMG!
Next time I see her I am gonna ask her to twerk for me ;)
But actually what I miss most about her is her sweet GFE vibe and her kisses - such a sensual and passionate kisser.
I need another Vivian fix.

woods23
31-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Took my punting buddy there he said " we lucky shes worth more " he love it when she move to 69 without asking...another happy man haha.:smile:

She's sweet girl alright!

ro7a7e
31-07-2018, 02:38 AM
Hotter than deer??? Fuck I definitely need to hit her up.

xboyx
31-07-2018, 10:41 AM
I saw Vivian on her first day I think. Vivian has all natural look and EXCELLENT BBBJ, very friendly girl with great services, the session was great. If you're into short and curvy girls with slightly bigger build, you probably will like Vivian. I'm more into slimmer/skinny girls like Lolita, Angela though cuz I'm not a big guy.

rooter
31-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Took my punting buddy there he said " we lucky shes worth more " he love it when she move to 69 without asking...another happy man haha.:smile:

She's sweet girl alright!

You're a generous man sharing her with your buddy.
Yeah I like it to when girls are giving you a BBBJ and just swing around without saying anything and all of a sudden you have this beautiful wet pussy on your face ;)

Papajo
03-08-2018, 07:55 AM
Been trying to book Vivian .. one day our schedule will align :)

scummonk
04-08-2018, 06:52 PM
Been trying to book Vivian .. one day our schedule will align :)

Hopefully you do, Vivian is amazing girl as per AR by rooter and has GFE. Great Session with Vivian this Afternoon!!

Adhish
04-08-2018, 08:08 PM
Man she sounds awesome. Love a girl with a chunky ass

ro7a7e
04-08-2018, 11:22 PM
Can confirm she is great. Not my typical skinny girl that I go for, but I love a curvy girl. Great ass and great service. Would definitely recommend her

rooter
05-08-2018, 09:41 AM
Can confirm she is great. Not my typical skinny girl that I go for, but I love a curvy girl. Great ass and great service. Would definitely recommend her

Damn! All this positive feed back is making me want to see Vivian again.
I have been too busy checking out the new Japanese talent this week.

bigC808
18-10-2018, 09:55 PM
And she’s back!!! Will definitely be making time to see the gorgeous Vivian again!

timkl
25-10-2018, 02:59 PM
Just want a quick info guys, how profficient in English is Vivian?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

rooter
25-10-2018, 04:02 PM
Just want a quick info guys, how profficient in English is Vivian?

I honestly can't remember bro, I think she has basic level English.
Bro, I notice you are new to this forum and new to punting and asking a lot of questions before your first punt.
That's cool, I can understand your nervousness and apprehension and wanting to do some research and make sure your first punt is a wonderful experience.
But bro, you just need to relax and enjoy.
Don't over think it and don't over plan it.
You have already got plenty of good advice from experienced punters in other threads..
278 and Ginza are safe bets.
Their quality control is such that your chances of having a bad session there are close to zero.
As for the language issue, don't worry about it.
Most girls can understand the basics and you are just gonna have a very simple conversation; you are not gonna discuss Barthes, Derrida, and Foucault.
Enjoy bro, and relax.

timkl
25-10-2018, 04:05 PM
I honestly can't remember bro, I think she has basic level English.
Bro, I notice you are new to this forum and new to punting and asking a lot of questions before your first punt.
That's cool, I can understand your nervousness and apprehension and wanting to do some research and make sure your first punt is a wonderful experience.
But bro, you just need to relax and enjoy.
Don't over think it and don't over plan it.
You have already got plenty of good advice from experienced punters in other threads..
278 and Ginza are safe bets.
Their quality control is such that your chances of having a bad session there are close to zero.
As for the language issue, don't worry about it.
Most girls can understand the basics and you are just gonna have a very simple conversation; you are not gonna discuss Barthes, Derrida, and Foucault.
Enjoy bro, and relax.Sorry bro it's just nervousness making me act this way.