PDA

View Full Version : 8 super girls today, Cherry, Rachel, Linda, Lisa, Candy, Cici & mamasan double

QVB
24-07-2018, 12:15 PM
Tuesday roster:

1: Cherry : 25: yrs Chinese . . Size 6 DDcups busty Sexy super attractive and stylish city girl . Super massage experience and services. And best connection . Really natural attractive Asian babe.

2: Rachel : pretty face . Chinese . 27 : yrs. Chinese . DD cups . Tall . Sexy . Super experience . Connection , Spanish Queen , very raunchy and playful

3: CiCi :25 yrs .size 6 . CC cups . New today . Very talktive . and connection open fashion girl .

4. Lisa : 24 Chinese .DD cups size 6 ,very patient friendly ,3 years massage experience ,

5. Linda, D Cup , experiences and good service, willing to please, Nanjing bad girl wants to party.

6. Candy, new girl, petite and slim, B Cup cute face, fresh to RnT, two years exp in shopping centre, excellent firm massage and top service

7: VICKY : sexy mlf . Size -6 EE cups . Very attactive face and fit slim body shape . Very experience remedial relaxation service

8. Nicole, very experienced all round top mamasan , good connections and knows mans bodies.

Mamasan double with Vicky and Nicole, $100/30 min all inclusive, best value in town

please booking

AHLUNGOR
24-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Just had my quickie with Cherry 🍒 today.

And the shop is quite busting with punters and MLs and mamasans running around in the common areas between 1A and 1B.

My girl Cherry looking super hot and elegant in a low cut and short black cocktail dress and nothing much else. The Lucky brother who was waiting in room 4 after me should know what I am talking about ........ haha

Rachel is as raunchy as ever in a see through top, deep cleavage bursting out.

Talking about cleavage, both Linda and Lisa (not tried ) are looking big and deep and delicious, so many Spanish queens , it’s not funny !

8 Girls working today, unbelievable !! , so many tits, so many hands and such a happy shop !