PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Irene pretty and good service

najibthepunterman
14-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Najib see Irene about three weeks ago. I find that if you wan to see Irene you must book otherwise you never see her in lineup of the girl. Irene is skiny and pretty korean girl. She is not tall and is like as tall as me. Irene is very skinny girl. She is like as skinny as Gina at dreamgirl. I see Gina too and will write review later but she is skinny and not like her photo. I think Irene is much better as she let fuck till time finish but Gina make me leave early which is very bad for her price.

Irene ask me go in shower and then she come in herself for shower too. She do nothing in shower except wash me. This is not like other girl who deep kiss and give blowjob in shower. I got out and dry myself and then Irene come out and say to go on bed. On bed she come and give kiss over body and then give blowjob witout condom. It feel very good. She give blowjob for long time and is very good. I eat her pussy for litle bit of time and she like that. Aftwr that, she put condom on and we fuck. I like to fuck Irene very much and we do different way as fuck feel very good as Irene very tight pussy. After i ask to have come in her mouth and she agree and this is very good feeling!

I like Irene very much and wnt to see her again. I see quackm2002 have review and she is not so good but I find her very good.

Yogurt
15-07-2018, 11:00 AM
I tried g.na . I didn’t get the feeling of she want to rush me out of the room , maybe YMMV ... , maybe whoever got pushed out of the door she think yeeeehhh so older age customer lol ...

Yogurt
15-07-2018, 03:02 PM
maybe bit YMMV , i dont know but i got best service from her ...

Yogurt
15-07-2018, 03:12 PM
Is she irene from five star before ?

quackm2002
15-07-2018, 03:14 PM
Thanks Najib. You’re a good guy and you’re right. Too much testosterone here already

najibthepunterman
15-07-2018, 04:08 PM
Mr Yoghurt it is a different Irene

woods23
15-07-2018, 04:25 PM
maybe bit YMMV , i dont know but i got best service from her ...

Where's you Ar of Gna Mr stud;) would really like read it !!

Marrickvill_5
22-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Pretty Irene is starting from 6pm!