PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Deer Oh Deer

bigC808
22-06-2018, 04:37 PM
Deer
Early bird special $220 hour
Rocked up to 278 bright and early for the first booking of the day at 10:10 and Jessie was the first lovely face i saw when I got to reception. Had a quick chat , paid my money and went to the waiting room to wait for my date for the next hour. Soon enough Jessie popped her head in and ushered me to room 8 and told me Deer would be in shortly. Sure enough a minute or two later the most gorgeous little petite girl entered the room, Oh Deer.

First thoughts, Deer is an incredibly beautiful petite girl. A beautiful face, gorgeous long dark hair, fantastic C cups and an ass that had me picking my jaw up from the floor! Actually after a very brief introduction one of the first things I said was ‘you’re so beautiful’. Deer is the perfect little package, with the sweetest little voice. After a very brief little chat Deer suggests we hop into shower after a quick rinse with the listerine and into the shower we go.
Shower session was very nice, a good thorough cleaning with some nice DFK, nipple sucking and a very nice BBBJ. I have a major hard-on for short girls and Deer is the perfect height for me! She’s probably 150cm’s at the most and me being 185cm in the shower her mouth is the perfect height to suck on my nipples. Normally I don’t get into all the moaning but as she sucked, kissed and slid on me she had the sexiest little moans going which really got me going too! After a very enjoyable time in the shower we dried off and moved to the bed.
On the bed she had me lay face down and gave me a fantastic cat bath and body slide. It was the briefest of DD then time to turn over, time for 69! Deer has the most perfect little shaved pussy which tasted unbelievable. Her BBBJ skills are excellent while not able to take me too deep the way she mixed it up between licking my shaft, quickly taking me in and out of her mouth while pumping away with her hands and some fantastic tongue action! Needless to say I was absolutely loving this! Then something happened which hasn’t happened to me for almost 15-20 years, I blew only 30 minutes into the session! Her BBBJ was seriously top notch and I couldn’t hold it back any longer! She took it all like a champ and went to the sink to spit and suggested we have a quick shower to get ready for round 2!
Into the shower again a brief wash down and back to the bed where she gave me a fantastic massage and we had the greatest chat. I had read elsewhere about Deer saying her English skills weren’t great, well I had no problems at all engaging in a great chat and her massage skills were great too! After not long at all she suggested we try again, well I’m happy to try but I doubt I can get over the line for a second time in one hour! Seems Deer took this as a kind of challenge and proceeded to get me hard again with her fantastic BBBJ! Time to fuck! Deer rolled on the rubber and gave me a great CG! She is so tiny and tight and felt amazing! After a good while riding me she suggested I fuck her! We rolled over and went for it in mish for a while until I realized there was no way I was going to cum a second time, I really wanted to extend my time with her but had a very busy schedule for the day! I pulled out and Deer went back to work sucking and jerking me off trying so hard to get me over the line but it wasn’t meant to be! I was so impressed with her dedication and work ethic, she really wanted to make me happy (for a second time:) Into the shower for a final wash down and our goodbyes.
All in all I would love to see Deer again, she is a sweet, gorgeous girl who aims to please.

OmniMime
22-06-2018, 05:15 PM
Good review~ She certainly still has it in her. Sounds like she's gotten a lot better now, lol!

bigC808
22-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Good review~ She certainly still has it in her. Sounds like she's gotten a lot better now, lol!

She was great bro! Really good service, sexy asf!