PDA

View Full Version : Crystal's IN/OUT Nude massage with sexy young gorgeous in Chatswood, no disappointments,private units

crystal chen
13-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Sandy
Very Young girl. 18 year old Chinese. sex lady, B cup, 157 cm, Absolutely gorgeous FACE, SWEET GIRL.GOOD COMPANY.

I m very enjoy the thrill of meeting and taking a New lever .
I love the excitement of first welcome you, undressing your naked body, me Undressing sexy for you, I love you to see & enjoy my shapely naked Body and shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

top model

Working : working on Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday. sometime Saturday

KRIS
24 year old Chinese. sweet gorgeous lady, F CUP, busty 169 cm,size 10. Absolutely gorgeous FACE,
attractive eye
SWEET GIRL.Student .
will be aroused by the feel of my soft skin & lips on your Body,
My soft soft hands rubbing your heavy balls as your Manhood Grows in my mouth. I m high Class Girl who enjoys pleasuring and satisfying her men shower with you .

Amazing service, you won’t be disappointed, juicy pussy! She provides erotic massage or Nuru massage, and full service. She has small slim body and pussy

Top model-: working only BY BOOKING( 3 hour notice)

crystal chen
13-06-2018, 06:36 PM
ore service for you now – Professionally trained masseuses
( HAPPY HOUR EVERY DAY 5PM TO 8PM ONLY – 10% OFF)
In-call services special now: Free 1/2 hour for Two Hour Bookings.

CREDIT CAED ACCEPTABLE 10% charges. (ESORTS OUT CALL  $70- return )EXTRA ( IN 20 MINS DRIVE) maximum one hr driveWe need your booking first, call 0416 239 388 or 0426 467 608 to make a booking please.)

*NEW* Couple to Couple Service *Special Introductory pricing – see Rates Section*

Casual Bookings
Take the time to relax and enjoy yourself

We care about your feelings, darlings!

We do in-call and out-call services (out-call additional $70/hour to your home or hotel room)