PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Irene - pretty poor

quackm2002
16-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Decided to go out to M5 after receiving a message the previous evening from them. A bit odd getting a message out if nowhere asking me to visit but it worked as I decided to drop in the next evening.

I had a quick look at the roster and decided to book Irene. I was a but doubtful without seeing any reviews on her but decided to try.

M5 is undergoing some major renovations. Its a mess actually but I got told it should be completed soon.

I had to wait some ten minutes after my appointment time before a room became available. I waited only a couple minutes before Irene came in. She gave me a cursory hello then set to organising the sheets. By the time I got in the shower, any optimism I had about the appointment had dissipated. It was pretty clear that Irene was disengaged.

Her bbbj was actually very good but her engagement was non-existent. She refused to kiss turning her head away and during sex, made no eye contact.

The only time I got any engagement from her was a friendly smile when I left.

To me, she hates the job and the clients she sees. Her approach reminded me of my worst appointment of 2017, Bunny at Gladesville. Bunny tries to get through an appointment like the client doesn’t exist. Irene wasn’t anywhere near this bad but she sure wasn’t great.

It wasn’t until I got home that I read a review for Ireen that was so obviously her. An awful review that I wish I had found before as I would not have booked her.

harrycd
16-05-2018, 02:40 PM
Damn that sucks should of booked Renee :/

Had a quick look at the other AR you mentioned, similar experience to your own, it's a shame but I used to only visit m5 based on recommendations from other punters or Jerry :/

I did want to check it out after the renovations but I feel more comfortable visiting g42 with recommendations from Jesse :/

justinfox
16-05-2018, 05:51 PM
hhhmmm is she Korean ?

Brothelcreeper
16-05-2018, 06:56 PM
If she has got such bad reviews 5 should be telling her to up her game or don't bother working for them, especially with the high prices they charge. Very poor.

quackm2002
16-05-2018, 09:16 PM
It was really disappointing especially for what is supposed to be diamond service.

I think Jerry got sick of me asking where Victoria/Miranda has gone

x11
16-05-2018, 09:29 PM
Is Jerry actually still there?

spiderzzz
16-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Ah man... so you had the exact same experience as me a few weeks ago...

hyperultra
16-05-2018, 10:37 PM
If a lady wants to charge Diamond and only willing to provide unfriendly service, the decent thing is for her to tell you she doesnt want to go ahead with it. Maybe she was feeling off or chemistry wasnt there

To make it worse shop rang you and you ended up with a lady with subpar reviews. How did that happen. So they text you to ask for your help and thats your service?
What is this shop doing to you and your wallet?

Diamond service is expensive. If a lady cant provide it for whatever reason, thats her decision, but she shouldnt be charging that price

You say you are regular but you were treated poorly

quackm2002
16-05-2018, 10:38 PM
I think I did a little better than you. It reads like you got the worse of her. I didn’t think I got KPS. I just got disengagement.

hyperultra
16-05-2018, 10:58 PM
Dont think in general I have received total disengagement before. $200-300 for that is a lot
At another shop I booked at 8pm and lady turn up 15 minutes late, so I just went to manager and asked for another lady. There is no refund but if the lady doesnt want to show up I cant pay for that. There would have been next booking at 9pm and I wasnt happy paying 1 hour diamond and getting much less than 1 hour

Raybo
17-05-2018, 08:45 AM
Maybe Jerry's contempt of the average punter has rubbed off on some of the girls down at 5M???

harrycd
17-05-2018, 12:05 PM
Lol Jerry stopped working there a little while ago.
The recommendations she gave me were usually on point.

bigC808
17-05-2018, 12:32 PM

Where is Jerry now? Out of the industry completely?

Raybo
17-05-2018, 03:41 PM

I think you were one of the cool kids. 😁

woods23
17-05-2018, 04:26 PM

What she's gone? That's sad lol.
No wonder ...Xmas will tell the girl to pick up their game now no one cares.

All the best Darling ;)

hyperultra
17-05-2018, 05:24 PM
We will see if service levels fall

Superbear
17-05-2018, 07:52 PM
Ive only seen Angel and Alina. Their services are really good still imo.

quackm2002
17-05-2018, 08:13 PM
It’s a huge loss for them if Jerry has gone. She was the one person you could rely on to take any complaints seriously. As you can all see, without her around, noone there gives a damn about a poor review