PDA

View Full Version : Nadira Club 12 Greenacre New Girl Angela She Come 3 time in 1 hr

Redstorm
13-05-2018, 12:35 AM
Person's Name : Angela

Establishment : Nadira Greenacre

Date of Visit : 12/05/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10:30am - late

Rates : 150/hr advertised

Size/shape : baby fat, nature D+cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Full Service

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I saw Angela's pics on Nadiraclub.com. She is 100% my type. Booked one hr this afternoon. Tow very friendly Chinese boy Tommy and Jerry put me in a master room. I feel comfort and relax.
Angela came in, looked very shy but more pretty than the pics on website. We talked for 5 mins, she brought me to the shower room and give me a shower and we start to touch each other and chat more closely.
Back to the room, I looked at her more clearly, Gray color Hair with Lovely baby face and beautiful young body. She put me on bed and told me she is learn dentist in Melbourn uni so she can not do bbbj and fs. But she will make me happy.
She licked my neck and chest then put Condom for me and start the BJ. She is so pretty and I can't move my eye from her face while she was giving me the blow job. This is the most enjoyable moment.
In about ten minutes her face is red and ask me if she can sit on me. I said yes, and she sit on top and start to move her ass. Her tight body and beautiful voice drives me crazy. She lay on me and I start to fuck her form bottom. She came very quickly and ask me to suck her big breast.
I put her on bed and start to fuck her on Top and she grabbed my hand and start to suck my finger. In 5 mins she came another time. i lay down with her she had a smile on her lovely face. She changed condom and start to blow me again. Few minutes i put her in doggy style. She told me she wants to come one more time...
This girl love to have sex she do this job not only for money real girl friend type. One hr she came 3 times. This is one of the best experience. She worth a lot more than $150/hr.
She told me she will not stay in Syd for too long. Will go to the shop tomorrow to see her again.

BongKong
13-05-2018, 03:58 AM
Person's Name : Angela

Establishment : Nadira Greenacre

Date of Visit : 12/05/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10:30am - late

Rates : 150/hr advertised

Size/shape : baby fat, nature D+cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Full Service

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I saw Angela's pics on Nadiraclub.com. She is 100% my type. Booked one hr this afternoon. Tow very friendly Chinese boy Tommy and Jerry put me in a master room. I feel comfort and relax.
Angela came in, looked very shy but more pretty than the pics on website. We talked for 5 mins, she brought me to the shower room and give me a shower and we start to touch each other and chat more closely.
Back to the room, I looked at her more clearly, Gray color Hair with Lovely baby face and beautiful young body. She put me on bed and told me she is learn dentist in Melbourn uni so she can not do bbbj and fs. But she will make me happy.
She licked my neck and chest then put Condom for me and start the BJ. She is so pretty and I can't move my eye from her face while she was giving me the blow job. This is the most enjoyable moment.
In about ten minutes her face is red and ask me if she can sit on me. I said yes, and she sit on top and start to move her ass. Her tight body and beautiful voice drives me crazy. She lay on me and I start to fuck her form bottom. She came very quickly and ask me to suck her big breast.
I put her on bed and start to fuck her on Top and she grabbed my hand and start to suck my finger. In 5 mins she came another time. i lay down with her she had a smile on her lovely face. She changed condom and start to blow me again. Few minutes i put her in doggy style. She told me she wants to come one more time...
This girl love to have sex she do this job not only for money real girl friend type. One hr she came 3 times. This is one of the best experience. She worth a lot more than $150/hr.
She told me she will not stay in Syd for too long. Will go to the shop tomorrow to see her again.

Perhaps instead of going back to the shop you could better use that next $150 and get some English lessons

Brothelcreeper
13-05-2018, 09:09 AM
If those photos of her are real she definitely looks worth a visit with those massive tits.

Bit sceptical about this review as it is a first post and cynical me says that it could be a shop promotion. The photos of the girls also look too good to be true. They all look looks supermodels.

I have been to this shop and it is a milf shop.

Warning signs....

Worth a trip there though as she is young with big boobs so I will report back later today.

jeter
13-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Will go to the shop tomorrow to see her again.

You are the man.

cmk76
13-05-2018, 04:59 PM
A shop that is run by cartoon cat and mouse team...

Nadira.Club
13-05-2018, 05:02 PM
If those photos of her are real she definitely looks worth a visit with those massive tits.

Bit sceptical about this review as it is a first post and cynical me says that it could be a shop promotion. The photos of the girls also look too good to be true. They all look looks supermodels.

I have been to this shop and it is a milf shop.

Warning signs....

Worth a trip there though as she is young with big boobs so I will report back later today.

We Are New Management ! U can call me JERRY!

Nadira.Club
13-05-2018, 05:04 PM
A shop that is run by cartoon cat and mouse team...

hahahahahah mates,u r right! kkkkk

Kevin1969
13-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Been here a few times now. Been happy for the most part. The Egyptian themed decor seems to have been broomed in favor of more standard decor. I like the larger rooms, some of which have a spa bath for enjoyment, but girl selection on the nights of my visits seems slim. Ada is good value, and the occasional new Gil is always a pleasure to visit. If under new management then they can do worse than a fresh paint job in the entry and waiting areas.

Littlewonder
13-05-2018, 06:25 PM
Perhaps instead of going back to the shop you could better use that next $150 and get some English lessons

Mate take it easy not everyone on here has English as their first language.

For me there are so few posts on this site lately, and I think because every time someone does a post, they get attack, its not right.

If you donted agree with a post so be it but unless you are sure that its not correct then take it as is.

We are all punters and with any punt the success depends on wether you connect with the girl or not.

Lets stop attacking anyone who does a post and take it as read.

Iam sure if we do we will get a lot more useful posts on here!

BongKong
13-05-2018, 07:22 PM
Mate take it easy not everyone on here has English as their first language.

For me there are so few posts on this site lately, and I think because every time someone does a post, they get attack, its not right.

If you donted agree with a post so be it but unless you are sure that its not correct then take it as is.

We are all punters and with any punt the success depends on wether you connect with the girl or not.

Lets stop attacking anyone who does a post and take it as read.

Iam sure if we do we will get a lot more useful posts on here!

How is it an attack suggesting someone use money to better themselves instead of paying for sex? If this guy just jacked off a bit more and used the funds to educate himself in the long run he would be able to afford more punts.

Anyway what do you care for its a bullshit advert disguised as a review.

Lenka_X5
14-05-2018, 12:52 AM
In the neighbourhood. Tried Barbie. Also saw Vivi in lineup. Photos not accurate but Barbie nice enough girl and decent service.
Nice air conditioned rooms. Overall experience maybe 7.5/10.

Saw Angela in the lineup. Picture of Angela is pretty close but she is a big size girl. Maybe size 9.

Most ladies are mid to late twenties here.

It seems ok place but city shops are much better. Sakura/Kyoto and Top 127 have better quality, etc.

They are advertising 9S agency girl quality on catch god https://www.catchgod.com/thread-48008-1-1.html, but trust me its far from 5*, Korean Angel, etc

Nadira.Club
11-06-2018, 06:38 PM
Please click here for ALL GIRLS REPORT (http://forum.aus99.com/forumdisplay.php?12-Sydney-After-Report&s=&pp=25&daysprune=-1&sort=lastpost&prefixid=Sydar01_nadiraclub&order=desc)

Nadira.Club
11-06-2018, 06:47 PM
9SGIRL NEVER WORK ON OUR SHOP !! 2 TEAM MANAGEMENT AND LADIES !!