PDA

View Full Version : Hornsby142 Crystal

Hzx
11-05-2018, 04:47 AM
I was introduced to Crystal as a young Uni Student. I can believe every word of it. The photo on the website is absolutely spot on. If anything she is even more attractive than the photo.

Crystal is a pocket rocket. Her web description states that Crystal's personality and perfect looks will take your breathe away. Well I'm writing this with a ventilator attached!!

She is absolutely adorable. THE perfect body with the most wondrous, lightly enhanced, breasts that are out of this world! They feel as natural as driven snow.

This girl does not offer a PSE by any means. In fact it was hardly a GFE as she, like a lot of young WLs is quite shy and kisses reluctantly.

Put all of that aside because I am here to tell you that she does the ultimate BBBJ. It's not just her mouth, it's her whole body. My words will not do it justice. You just need to try it for yourself to believe it..

An amazing young lady.
Long session always make her so excited

Fred69
11-05-2018, 08:37 AM
As Hzx copied my review of Star from the AuXXX Forum, I suspect this is also copied. This a copy of a review of Crystal posted on that forum on 22/10/17.