PDA

View Full Version : 45 George Honey - massive, massive, massive big tits. Beautiful and womanly curves. OMG.

Brothelcreeper
03-05-2018, 08:20 PM
Person's Name : Honey

Establishment : 45 George St Granville

Date of Visit : 3rd May 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 45 George Clyde, Granville & Parramatta best brothel, adult service, sex service

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $130 hr FS

Size/shape : thick set, curvy, huge and I mean huuuuge natural tits, firm chunky arse, beautiful face and hair. Hot.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : cbj, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I saw a fantastic line up at 45 today. 6 girls said hello and they were all good but Honey has these huge, huge natural tits and was dressed in a black swim suit with those big melons saying hello to me so I had to choose her. Honey is also very pretty as well. She looks Thai but is Chinese, has a thick set, curvy body and massive fake eye lashes. She really is a stunner.

Paid $130 hr standard service and into the room. She strips off and stands at the edge of the bed and fully clothed, I sit on the bed and suck her tits. They are all natural, and must be F Cups and she loves me sucking them. Played with them for a few minutes and then we shower together and Honey washes me attentively and smiles and talks in her limited English but she makes an effort.

Onto the bed and I am so excited to have this busty beauty in my arms. Her skin is so soft and her body is so womanly and I spend a good 10 minutes just roaming my hands over her body whilst she kisses my nipples and plays with my cock. She really does have an amazing body and I was dying to fuck her.

I sit up and she puts a dom on and gives me a great cbj. She is kneeling in front of me and her whoppers are dangling underneath so I play with them as she sucks. I am not a fan of cbj but I paid for standard service so that is what you get but she was awesome at it so no problem.

I reach down and play with her hairy pussy. She was happy to have her clit massaged and then I said let's fuck and into her in mish. This is where the fun starts as she gets very orgasmic quite quickly when you fuck her and she loved having her big tits sucked as I pumped away. Did side saddle and then a great lying down doggie but the highlight was her pushing me down, she climbs on top of me in cowgirl and I grab and massage her big tits as she fucks me really hard until she collapses on top of me with a strong orgasm as she grinds her clit on my rock hard cock.

That felt amazing. I love fucking a girl to an orgasm as it feels more natural than DATY. She is hot to trot now so I lie her down in mish and fuck her deep whilst massaging her wet clit and she orgasms again really strongly. She looks at me like "what the fuck you doing to me" and I try for some DATY but she is far too sensitive and she can't take it.

To finish I kneel over her in mish. I am wanking myself hard with one hand and playing with her big wobbly busoms with the other and I shoot a big load all over her pussy hair, stomach, tits and shoulders. Lovely jubbly.

Honey jumps off the bed immediately and hops in the shower whilst I bask in the afterglow of fucking such a hot, busty, pretty, thick, chunky girl. That body shape is my favourite.

Honey was an awesome punt. I see Jason the receptionist on the way out and give her 10 out of 10.

Life is good and Honey's huge melons and great service made my day.

sexercisor2230
03-05-2018, 08:28 PM
Person's Name : Honey

Establishment : 45 George St Granville

Date of Visit : 3rd May 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 45 George Clyde, Granville & Parramatta best brothel, adult service, sex service

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $130 hr FS

Size/shape : thick set, curvy, huge and I mean huuuuge natural tits, firm chunky arse, beautiful face and hair. Hot.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : cbj, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I saw a fantastic line up at 45 today. 6 girls said hello and they were all good but Honey has these huge, huge natural tits and was dressed in a black swim suit with those big melons saying hello to me so I had to choose her. Honey is also very pretty as well. She looks Thai but is Chinese, has a thick set, curvy body and massive fake eye lashes. She really is a stunner.

Paid $130 hr standard service and into the room. She strips off and stands at the edge of the bed and fully clothed, I sit on the bed and suck her tits. They are all natural, and must be F Cups and she loves me sucking them. Played with them for a few minutes and then we shower together and Honey washes me attentively and smiles and talks in her limited English but she makes an effort.

Onto the bed and I am so excited to have this busty beauty in my arms. Her skin is so soft and her body is so womanly and I spend a good 10 minutes just roaming my hands over her body whilst she kisses my nipples and plays with my cock. She really does have an amazing body and I was dying to fuck her.

I sit up and she puts a dom on and gives me a great cbj. She is kneeling in front of me and her whoppers are dangling underneath so I play with them as she sucks. I am not a fan of cbj but I paid for standard service so that is what you get but she was awesome at it so no problem.

I reach down and play with her hairy pussy. She was happy to have her clit massaged and then I said let's fuck and into her in mish. This is where the fun starts as she gets very orgasmic quite quickly when you fuck her and she loved having her big tits sucked as I pumped away. Did side saddle and then a great lying down doggie but the highlight was her pushing me down, she climbs on top of me in cowgirl and I grab and massage her big tits as she fucks me really hard until she collapses on top of me with a strong orgasm as she grinds her clit on my rock hard cock.

That felt amazing. I love fucking a girl to an orgasm as it feels more natural than DATY. She is hot to trot now so I lie her down in mish and fuck her deep whilst massaging her wet clit and she orgasms again really strongly. She looks at me like "what the fuck you doing to me" and I try for some DATY but she is far too sensitive and she can't take it.

To finish I kneel over her in mish. I am wanking myself hard with one hand and playing with her big wobbly busoms with the other and I shoot a big load all over her pussy hair, stomach, tits and shoulders. Lovely jubbly.

Honey jumps off the bed immediately and hops in the shower whilst I bask in the afterglow of fucking such a hot, busty, pretty, thick, chunky girl. That body shape is my favourite.

Honey was an awesome punt. I see Jason the receptionist on the way out and give her 10 out of 10.

I also saw Rose in the line up and after that awesome review above I might hit her up tomorrow as she was cute.

Life is good and Honey's huge melons and great service made my day.

I was going to pick honey. But rose did it for me

Brothelcreeper
03-05-2018, 09:37 PM
I was going to pick honey. But rose did it for me
Let's swap tomorrow.

You do Honey. I do Rose :cool2:

sexercisor2230
03-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Let's swap tomorrow.

Sounds like a plan

Brothelcreeper
03-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Let's swap tomorrow.

Or even better. I have a day off tomorrow so we do them both together.

45George
11-05-2018, 12:14 AM
Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service