PDA

View Full Version : Diva On Sussex Taylor

kingwally
26-04-2018, 07:30 PM
I have been trying for 3 or 4 weeks to see Taylor and today I got my chance. I got to DOS early and asked if she was there and told she wasn't going to be there till midday. I left and walked down the stairs and as I was walking out an attractive girl was just walking in. I asked her name ...she said "Taylor"...so I went back up and book her immediately. She looked great in street clothes with a floral top and white jeans. Once in the room she had changed to a black Tshirt and denim shorts..still very attractive. I gave her the $50 tip straight up and said to her that I wanted nude strajght away. She fiddle farted around for a while and seemingly reluctantly took her top, bra and shorts off...not her red panties. The tits were magnificent with big cherry nipples. She said they were natural but I am not so sure. The massage was fucking horrible with just a bit of poking and prodding with no real sequence of events. The tug was OK but she kept her panties on even though I was rubbing her clit under the red panties. She had a full bush but not overly hairy. Looking at her in streets clothes she looked about 25 but up close you could tell that she would be mid 30s.

Quite disappointing in all and I paid for 45 minutes but only got 30 minutes. I am getting really sick of the service at DOS now and Ivy really needs to pull her girls into line other they will lose a lot of business including mine.

BigDipper
26-04-2018, 07:45 PM
I have been trying for 3 or 4 weeks to see Taylor and today I got my chance. I got to DOS early and asked if she was there and told she wasn't going to be there till midday. I left and walked down the stairs and as I was walking out an attractive girl was just walking in. I asked her name ...she said "Taylor"...so I went back up and book her immediately. She looked great in street clothes with a floral top and white jeans. Once in the room she had changed to a black Tshirt and denim shorts..still very attractive. I gave her the $50 tip straight up and said to her that I wanted nude strajght away. She fiddle farted around for a while and seemingly reluctantly took her top, bra and shorts off...not her red panties. The tits were magnificent with big cherry nipples. She said they were natural but I am not so sure. The massage was fucking horrible with just a bit of poking and prodding with no real sequence of events. The tug was OK but she kept her panties on even though I was rubbing her clit under the red panties. She had a full bush but not overly hairy. Looking at her in streets clothes she looked about 25 but up close you could tell that she would be mid 30s.

Quite disappointing in all and I paid for 45 minutes but only got 30 minutes. I am getting really sick of the service at DOS now and Ivy really needs to pull her girls into line other they will lose a lot of business including mine.

Thanks for this review man. Had her on my list to check out after I saw her roster pics.
Those pics can be pretty misleading as well.
Now I can scratch her off...

Will just stick the regulars that I see at Diva.
Other one I’m keen to try is Ada@121CBD...

kingwally
26-04-2018, 07:53 PM
Thanks for this review man. Had her on my list to check out after I saw her roster pics.
Those pics can be pretty misleading as well.
Now I can scratch her off...

Will just stick the regulars that I see at Diva.
Other one I’m keen to try is Ada@121CBD...
I think I will be scratching DOS altogether and sticking with a few from Sussex Star and also keen to try Ada as well. It seems the lovely Lolita /Irene may have gone to Melbourne also.

Yinwei
18-09-2018, 11:29 PM
Yeah, hot figure cold massage (p1 and p2).

Kaehyung
19-09-2018, 12:29 AM
Yea. Looks can only take the girls so far. Hopefully they learn to provide good service so that they can have steady customers. Hope that management reads your post and takes the advice.

beta101
19-09-2018, 12:35 AM
Thanks. I won't be trying her. Zzz mid 30 *yawns*

az1za
21-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Yep similar experience per my other review of Taylor. She has no qualms in taking big tips and not keeping her side of the bargain

DOS has gone downhill massively. This is a rubbish shop now

197 Clarence St on the other hand... Will write some reviews soon. Love this place!