PDA

View Full Version : Joey, 21, all natural 38 DD Cups, Iris mark 2 !!

AHLUNGOR
05-04-2018, 12:12 PM
Person's Name : Joey (new girl)

Date of Visit : April 2018

Address/phone: 1B, 139 York Street, 0424 550 748

Hours of Business: 10 am till 8pm

Rates : $40 for 30 mins + $50 tips

Size/shape : quite a tall girl, curvaceous womanly body, nicely toned long legs but most importantly, all natural big and firm 38 DD Cups !

Nationality or Ethnicity: Canton/Hong Kong

Services Provided: 38 Double D's - need I say more ?

My experiences:

Got a PM from Nicole last week telling me they had a new girl started on Thursday and definitely my type. and I did ask if Nic has checked the natural treasures herself and Nic assured me that they are the best pair she has seen since IRIS's

Got to the shop and Nicole wasn't there yet, but Vicky was, so we have a catch up hug and I just can't help myself that my hands are all over Vicky and she returned the favour by rubbing her triangular area between my legs and almost gave me a hard on !!

Lead me into room one and a moment later this new girl Joey appears. Young girl next door look, medium long hair wearing a body hugging floral dress - show plenty of deep cleavage !!!!!! Thanks NICOLE !!

Handed over the massage fees plus the usual $50 tip and got naked myself in a flash !

When Joey returned to the room, I was already naked with a semi pointing at her. She looked down and said, you are hard already, I said, not quite but very soon, I pulled her towards me and rub my semi on her tummy area over her dress, she gave out a girlie noise, not complaining but may be a bit shy and surprised that I was so direct. WE were both speaking mandarins at this point and I asked where she came from, Canton ! (now I changed to Cantonese) so you speak Cantonese ? (so was she) yes, you are from Hong Kong? yes ! then all ices were broken and we started conversing like long lost friends, it's a super quick click and GFE I just couldn't get from other MLs.

Joey asked if I like her to take her clothes off now, is this even a question baby!! yes please, I said, I like to see your big BALL BALL !!

36 ? 38 !

E Cups ?

Double D !!

all real ?

can't you tell ?

Of course I can, but I always ask....................haha

Sorry guys, got to do some work this morning, can't write a full review, but from this point onward, if you go back to read any of my old reviews on Rebecca, Iris, Rita, Linda, Emma, Elsa, Miko and most recently Bonnie - it all basically started and ended the similar way. Ahlungor playing with his new found big tits massage lady, what else can go wrong.

ps. Joey is relatively new to the industry, so don't expect too much of a remedial part 1, her part 2 HJ is ok but she is willing to please and learn fast, so if you are not totally happy, show her your way, I did - and then the Spanish, WOW ! which just cum naturally, nothing more needed to be added .......................lol

If you like to see busty fresh young girl, highly recommended. :thumbsup:

QVB
05-04-2018, 01:09 PM
Hello Lungor big brother sorry I miss you

So you like Joey I think she bigger than Iris

All customer see her tell me he like her

See you soon

Nicole

Xoxo

QVB
05-04-2018, 04:21 PM
Thursday roster :

1. New star hongkong Coco : 24 .size 6 . C+ cup . Long hair . Beautiful personality and super beautiful face . HongKong night club experience for 5 yrs . Very friendly . Connection . Become very popular . Lots booking .

2: New girl Joey, 21 Hong Kong. Busty 38 DD, Iris Mark II

3: Emily -Korean . 26 yrs size 4 cc cups. Super beautiful and connection . Very experience and best attitude

4. Vicky Mature super sexy . Size 6 . DD cups . Very experience .super massage skill .

5: nicole : mature sexy size 8 c+ cup . Very experience connection .

Best double massage service with Vicky ( $100/30 mins in total )