PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Airi second visit same week, gotta love this girl

xboyx
23-02-2018, 12:23 AM
I've seen Airi earlier this week and just had to see her again for a second time, couldn't resist it. She is still as beautiful as I remember.
Another amazing 1 hour session with this beautiful angel.

Headed to a different room this time, Airi opened the door, we greeted and share some kisses. Her lips is so soft, so is her tongue. She probably still remembers our last session, and of course I could never forgot it. This time I was determined to try a few different things with Airi (well things didn't go as planned).

Airi still has that same beautiful slim body just as how I like it. Soft, slim youthful body, cute japanese girl face.

In shower room, last time I didn't wait for BBBJ, this time Airi gave me one. It is very sensual and felt great. This girl really knows how to give a head. Looking at her eyes, arms, hands and seeing her licking down there just made me feel really satisfied.

Onto the bed, Airi wanted to start giving me BJ first, but same as last time, I gave her DATY first to turn her on. She gladly took it and this time she showed more she enjoyed it. She didn't say "yes" or "so good" as much as last time, but she was inviting me to suck and lick her vagina. After kissing and sucking her nipples, tummy, legs, I moved on to her pussy. After throwing in some licking, Airi spreads her vagina with her hands to invite me to lick her. So I did what I came for, I gave her another memorable DATY lesson. She is more comfortable with me this time and didn't hesitate to show me that she liked it and moved her body to get her favourite licks.

My plan was to DATY her on doggie, but as I said, this didn't go as planned. This time she really wanted to return the favour by giving me BBBJ, so we tried that. I must say she BJ skills is quite good, slow and sensual as if she's making love to my cock. She knows how to use her hands while sucking and licking cock. I loved it. I still remember her holding her hair up with one hand while making love with my cock. This is divine! Being a Vivi magazine model, Airi definitely knows how to pose for her best look, very attractive and seducing.

We then 69. She put her pussy firmly on my face while giving me BJ. At times she was pushing her pussy to me mouth. This is usually signs that the girl is enjoying it and asking for more. I sucked her brains out of course.

We were both high and Airi went faster on me, she sucked harder and stroke me harder with her hands. I just couldn't take it any longer and blew it into her mouth. Obviously she didn't expect that. I didn't expect a CIM either as I hardly CIM.
We had some chats, hugs and she gave me some more kisses and more seduction but just by the time my little brother got hard again, the buzzer went off. Too bad I couldn't fuck her this session.

Apparently it was still a great feeling and I totally loved this second session with Airi. I will come back for a 3rd one to finish what I started, have to explore more of this Japanese angel while she's still at Ginza.

50cents
26-02-2018, 10:04 PM
xboyx - is that a picture you found of her modelling or just a lookalike?

rcha086
26-02-2018, 11:16 PM
Great description of your session, sounded awesome. Was it a 1 hour session or 30 minutes?

xboyx
26-02-2018, 11:50 PM
xboyx - is that a picture you found of her modelling or just a lookalike?

it's not her real picture, but you bet she looks as good for me. I still feel buzzing remember that scene of her holding her hair up with her hands while giving me BJ.
It's super seducing and sexy as hell.

xboyx
26-02-2018, 11:51 PM
Great description of your session, sounded awesome. Was it a 1 hour session or 30 minutes?

1 hour. She doesn't do half hour I think. I feel like 1 hour session is not enough to be with this girl!

rcha086
28-02-2018, 12:19 AM
1 hour. She doesn't do half hour I think. I feel like 1 hour session is not enough to be with this girl!

Damn, well done for holding back from sex!

xboyx
28-02-2018, 06:37 PM
Damn, well done for holding back from sex!

I'm impatiently waiting for Airi and Mari to come back on roster. In the meantime I'll do an AR about new Korean Ace, she does amazing BJ.