PDA

View Full Version : Ginza AIRI the magazine model ... WONDERFUL and EXQUISITE

rooter
16-02-2018, 06:43 PM
Airi is a model and is drop dead gorgeous and super cute.
As if that wasn't enough she is also super sweet with a wonderful friendly personality and a very passionate and sensual nature.
She is pretty close to perfect; such an exquisite young lady.

LOOKS and BODY
Airi is 20yo and from Osaka
She is a model and has appeared in Japanese fashion magazines like Vivi.
She is one quarter Russian and has a gorgeous face; mainly Japanese with some Russian features.
She is a tiny little thing, only 155cm and around 45kg.
Her tiny body is perfectly proportioned with a tiny waist, small hips, and a perfect little round bum, and a set of B cup tits that sit perfectly on her tiny frame.
The other special thing about Airi is her voice - the cutest baby voice I have heard since Thai Miranda.
She also has the most perfect tiny, dainty and delicate hands and feet I have ever seen.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Airi is a total beginner in Sydney and I don't think she has much experience in Japan either.
She is a typical Japanese girl with a bit of that natural shyness, but at the same time a cheekiness and curiosity, and a very sensual and horny nature, and a desire to give and receive pleasure.
She is very GFE and a will melt even the coldest heart.

DFK and DATY
Airi is pretty close to the most sensual and passionate kisser I have ever met.
She absolutely loves kissing and once she starts she just can't stop.
Airi has a nice shaved pussy and loves a lick and responds very enthusiastically.
Probably a bit of performing but a lot of genuine desire and pleasure too.

BBBJ
Airi gives the classic Japanese JAV style BBBJ with lots of loud slurping, saliva and perfect use of fingers, lips and tongue at the same time.
And that look she gives you with that perfect smile and sexy eyes is sensational. A CIM is inevitable. it's just a matter of how long you can last.

FUCKING
Fucking! OMG! Fucking!
Airi is incredibly tight and loves to fuck sensually and passionately and with intense eye contact and non-stop kissing.
She is such a perfect GFE fuck.

ROUND 2
Chilling out with Airi was so perfect.
She says the most beautiful things with that ultra sweet voice and I could have stayed like that forever.
But then she made the mistake of playing with my cock and I absolutely had to have her again.
It was another amazing fuck and i savoured every second.
Just being inside her and kissing her and hearing her moans and sighs and sweet voice is pure heaven on earth.

OVERALL
Airi is exquisite.
Nothing more I can really say.

Laughandsmile
16-02-2018, 11:06 PM
Damn, sounds special. Would you say her small frame relegates her to GFE pace only? I tend to go for GFE then PSE when the rubber hits the road. (Or when the rubber hits the... walls?)

xboyx
16-02-2018, 11:36 PM
damn damn, gotta try Mari and Airi. The drought of J girls will make these 2 J girls very popular at Ginza.

rcha086
17-02-2018, 12:35 AM
You're driving me crazy with these reviews of the new Japanese girls!

rooter
17-02-2018, 08:51 AM
damn damn, gotta try Mari and Airi. The drought of J girls will make these 2 J girls very popular at Ginza.

You're driving me crazy with these reviews of the new Japanese girls!

It was a fantastic week of punting at Ginza with the arrival of 3 new Japanese girls.
Mari and Airi are both gorgeous girls.
Mari is a tall curvy glamour, and Airi is a tiny petite glamour.
And April stole my heart with her natural girl next door looks and personality.
Three awesome sessions.
Each girl has a different personality and vibe but all 3 are definitely worth seeing.

des888
17-02-2018, 12:41 PM
Saw Mari based on your review will see Airi next time haha

rooter
17-02-2018, 04:34 PM
Saw Mari based on your review will see Airi next time haha

Good stuff bro!
What did you think of Mari?
You are gonna love Airi. Her looks, body and chirpy voice are straight from a Japanese anime.

des888
17-02-2018, 05:24 PM
I prefer Alin over Mari
Mari is definitely GFE and can tell she’s newbie sweet girl nonetheless face wise 7/10 good service just genuine

Got any PSE recommendations?

rooter
17-02-2018, 06:16 PM
I prefer Alin over Mari
Mari is definitely GFE and can tell she’s newbie sweet girl nonetheless face wise 7/10 good service just genuine

The Japanese girls as a general rule are much better at GFE.
Some good PSE girls at Ginza are C Lala, C Snowy, K Bibi, K Jessie, and J Amber.

rooter
17-02-2018, 06:20 PM
I prefer Alin over Mari

The Japanese girls as a general rule are more GFE than PSE.
Some good PSE girls at Ginza are C Lala, C Snowy, K Bibi, K Jessie, and J Amber.

des888
17-02-2018, 07:15 PM
Thanks rooter

Think Airi will still be my next option but thanks for the recommendation

AdolfHitler
17-02-2018, 08:11 PM
Sounds Amazing😀

rcha086
17-02-2018, 11:07 PM

K Jessie 100% for PSE!

rooter
18-02-2018, 10:03 AM
Rooter, just want to say thanks for your reviews. They are really well done and when your reviews have lined up with what I’m looking for, never been dissappointed - thanks again and keep it up!
Those new J girls are now definitely on my radar.

Thanks bro.
Let us know how you go with the new Japanese girls.
Enjoy your punting.