PDA

View Full Version : 244 Desire CRYSTAL - Smoking Hot Model with GFE - WOW!

Assandlegs
20-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Person's Name : Crystal

Establishment : 244 Paddington

Date of Visit : Friday 19 Jan 18

Girls Photos : http://244paddington.com.au/crystal/

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $160 per hour

Size/shape : 165 cm tall with a slim model build and decent C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS. GFE

Prelude:

I need to preface this review by saying that I had no real intentions of going for a punt after a couple of weeks of hard work, long days and nights (I have had 5 hours sleep in 3 days). I was stuffed. Sitting at home with a glass of Red in my hand and finishing off a spicy Chorizo and sundried tomato pasta that I had whipped together had me very relaxed on my couch and had the head doing the nods... you know.. that point where you are about to fall asleep and your head
nods down, you wake yourself up that little bit and the process repeats itself...
Anyway, after dinner I was relaxing on the lounge when my wechat feed beeped and sent me a set of photos from 244... a new girl just started today called Crystal. These pics piqued my interest so I sent a message to 244 and introduced myself to the day receptionist who pointed out that Angela would start very soon and have a chat to her and she said "I remember you, you were here 3 weeks ago and did the MMFF session with Eva and Lisa"...ah, Eva and Lisa... memories
came flooding back and I felt the warm afterglow thinking about Eva's luscious lips again...

Anyway, the receptionist told me that Angela was starting very soon and to chat with her, which I did, expressing my interest in Crystal with the intent of going for the punt on Saturday morning after a decent nights sleep. Messages were flying back and forth, including another photo of Crystal and I found myself sitting in my car driving on the way into Paddington at 8pm on a Friday night...

Found my way into 244 and got buzzed in and was greeted by Angela "Darling, where have you been? It's been nearly a month since you were here!" damn.. my MMFF session must have left an indelible stamp on everyone's memory and not just mine! Now at this point, I must say that Shane is a very lucky man...Angela herself is a fine looking woman and for a few moments I looked at Angela and thought "wow.... maybe I could..." and then I realised where my thoughts were going... realised even more that I certainly didn't want to get the shit kicked out of me by Shane, looking like I just did 10 rounds with a cage fighter, picking up my teeth all the way back to the car and still not see Crystal!! :grimace: Now, discretion being the better part of valour, I was introduced to Crystal.

Review:

Crystal walked out in her sheer black lace short bodysuit, wow!! this girl is beautiful, and HOT :fire: Her photos were completely accurate and she looked simply amazing. Crystal had smoking hot lips too.. :fire: Angela asked me if I was happy to take Crystal upstairs... lol... boy, was I happy!! I greeted Crystal in European fashion when she offered her hand in greeting, I raised the back of her hand to my lips and caressed the skin very gently and was rewarded by a surprised giggle from Crystal. This girl was young. Crystal then took my hand and took my upstairs to a spacious room with one huge ass shower, one that would fit both rugby teams and the refs as well! Crystal arranges the towels and then hops into the shower with me, as I fumble with the taps I proceeded to fry the fuck out of my nuts, followed on by getting blue-balled by adjusting the water the other way (much to Crystals amusement). Crystal must have seen how hopeless I was, and then took control of the process. She thoroughly cleaned me down and then invited me to lay on bed. Now, I personally think that Crystal has very little experience as a WL because usually when the girl hops in the shower with you, it stands to reason that a bit of action happens in that shower (besides the hot and cold experience I actually gave myself!).

As I lay on the bed, Crystal begins to gently kiss her way around my upper body. Catbath was nice and I gently started to kiss her lips, I took note that Crystal has seriously beautiful lips, her hair was a very thick longish bob style that provided the ultimate sexy curtain as we gently kiss each other. I will point out here that this was turning into a really genuine GFE as we didn't get to a PSE style DFK .. but an ultimately more sexy LFK that got hotter and steamier over the next few minutes. Crrystal then kissed her way down to the groin and lightly licked, sucked and kissed everything but the old fella.. this was driving me insane when suddenly, she took me in all at once in a surprise move that had me seeing stars in front of my eyes and motion that was so awesome that I had to get her to stop because 30 seconds into a BBBJ I was almost ready to blow my load... and I wasn't prepared to do that - not yet anyway! I asked Crystal to flip herself around to help distract me, which she obliged and I got a perfect eyeful of her smooth pussy, it was smooth, and super tight! I commence DATY very very gently and was rewarded by squirming and i started to give her perfect bum some attention, but at this point she bursts into a girlish laugh and said "you want to play with my ass??" Of course I said.. she said "really? no one has ever done this to me before!!" Seriously?? This was the second thing that indicated that Crystal has not so much time as a WL. Anyway, her giggling got me laughing as I tried to gently provide a bit of rimming but gave up on that idea... but this was no loss as she was enjoying herself immensely judging by the amount of fun she seemed to be having!

At this point, she said "I want to fuck!" .. well, who was I to argue? On went the dom and she proceed to hit me in CG...Gentlemen, at this point I will point out that I am not big in the downstairs department, but Crystal was super super tight and I would even have thought she may have been a virgin if I met her outside the shop! I discovered that CG is super awesome when you are with a girl like Crystal, large breasts (I swear they are more a D than C) and she pounded the hell out of me... I was doing 10 round with that cage fighter again but I was loving it!! I asked her to slow down and sit up straight as she did this the line of her body was magificent from her beautiful ass, sexy legs, abs most girls dream of and a pair of size C's bouncing magnificently in front of my eyes!!! So under control was Crystal that she built me up to massively explosive final about 30 seconds later in which I started to laugh and told her I dont like to go so quick as I am usually a one shot guy!!

There was still 15 min left of the hour when I said, "OK, your turn!!" and she gave me a questioning look... I motioned her to lay down while I then gently, so very gently proceeded to DATY her .. she made the comment that she finds it very hard to cum. Well, there's a challenge for the last 15 minutes I thought. To cut a 15 min story short, I started very slowly, gently teasing her inner thigh, pussy mound and Crystal oblidged by getting wetter and more quietly moaning... about 5 minutes in she came in a big rush! She rolled onto her side and started to giggle and and couldn't stop laughing... she gave me a beautiful GF kiss and said thank you because this is very rare for her... I let her rest a bit for her body to stop twitching and spasming for about 2 minutes while we cuddled. Looked at the clock.. 10 min left... and proceeded with round 2 on her, this time I changed position slightly to ensure that the right spot gets the right attention and proceeded to rise to the challenge for another effort.. Man!!! Crystal was getting worked up harder and harder and I had to hang on to her while she squirmed and shook and rolled underneath me. Her shuddering and shaking got so hard that I wondered if she was ok, I stopped and looked up only to be rewarded by wide eyes and a pair of beautiful manicured hands grabbing each side of my face and being guided back to ground zero. Proceeded by picking up the pace and had Crystal bucking under me and she started to shout in what I think is Chinese... I wondered if Angela was going to come running up to kick the crap out of me because she might have thought that I was hurting her!! :surprise: Crystal's orgasm was so intense and prolonged that she kept riding wave after wave for the last few minutes until even she finally had enough... her hot, tight sexy thighs clamped around my head.. I couldn't move, couldn't breathe... and she couldn't move... so, I continued until she rolled over and cutely covered herself because she felt embarrassed! When she caught her breath, I cuddled her and gently kissed her for the last few minutes, dug out google translator and said to her "and that's how you make a woman cum!!" Her giggles are cute. She took the translator and said I was a gentleman and thank you for being a gentle man. This helped her to something she said she very rarely experienced. As we walked out, she whispered that she would be very happy to see me again (which got me rock hard and ready for a round 2, but it was getting too late now) !! Punters take note of my signature block...

Conclusion:

Crystal is like a smoking hot virgin. She is fun to be with and she was completely amazing. I cant believe that I was fortunate enough to be with her on her first day at 244.

I highly recommend Crystal with a couple of proviso's... be prepared to put a little bit of effort in by being gentle, this will be rewarded tenfold back with Crystal .. and be prepared for her tightness if you are of larger girth. BE GENTLE and reap the rewards!

Would I see Crystal again? That's a definite yes!!

When I spoke to Angela after the session, I told her of my impression that this first day at 244 was her first day as a WL. I hope my effort has helped in her mind to keep the job as she very obviously enjoyed it. :miao:

I don't know where 244 find the quality of girls that actually work there... first my MMFF double with Eva and Lisa, now my one on one with the drop dead gorgeous Crystal. Thank you to Shane and Angela for a great session with a great girl at an amazing price for a city establishment!

Lenka_X5
20-01-2018, 10:11 AM
Person's Name : Crystal

Is she really 19. I have my doubts. This place sounds like a TP64 and 533 type joint...

244 Desire Massage
20-01-2018, 10:17 AM
Mate thanks for the review, I think that is the best I have seen you write and this tome you beat BC to the prize,
Crystal is on every Friday maybe we can entice another day off her
Shane

Assandlegs
20-01-2018, 10:22 AM
Is she really 19. I have my doubts. This place sounds like a TP64 and 533 type joint...

Hey Lenka... If she is not 19, she is not far off it... however, I am not a very good judge of age with Asian girls, her attitude and behaviour was too new to be much older than stated.... The girls I have seen have been pretty much spot on... Shane and Angela are building up a great business here and if they continue on this path, awesome!

Shane: Could you post a few more pics that you have on Crystal please? Her wechat pics are smoking hot and there is a pic of the black lacy outfit she wore for me :cool2:

244 Desire Massage
20-01-2018, 10:47 AM
I will get the black ones up later they were first edition
http://244paddington.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/MYXJ_20180119120828_fast_mh1516330329253.jpg

244 Desire Massage
20-01-2018, 10:50 AM
http://244paddington.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/MYXJ_20180119121123_fast_mh15163298368951.jpg

244 Desire Massage
20-01-2018, 11:00 AM
For those who like it black
http://244paddington.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/MYXJ_20180119112934_fast_mr1516323238261.jpg

Assandlegs
20-01-2018, 11:54 AM
For those who like it black
http://244paddington.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/MYXJ_20180119112934_fast_mr1516323238261.jpg

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

If she was working today, I would definitely go for round 2 now !

paddington244
20-01-2018, 11:55 AM
I thought that when I saw her but I'm a monk

paddington244
20-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Crystal will be here Monday as well

paddington244
20-01-2018, 05:24 PM
Really loving the bunny

paddington244
20-01-2018, 08:02 PM
Shy enough to take home to mother who am I kidding

NC3
20-01-2018, 08:06 PM

100% the ages are not real ... not good sign.

paddington244
20-01-2018, 09:37 PM
Mum said I could take her home

Assandlegs
21-01-2018, 01:22 AM

you're making an assumption without any empirical evidence (how many girls have you seen at 244?) .... Crystal is awesome, and comes across as a young girl with her attitude and outlook.

Brothelcreeper
21-01-2018, 08:23 AM

For me, age is not a determining factor of how good a punt is. It is the girls looks, body but more importantly their service level and mainly their attitude that gives you a good session or not.

I have had great service from all ages and poor service from all ages.

At Paddington, Shane and Angela pride themselves on the service levels that the girls provide which is high for a shop that only charges $160 hr, same price you would pay at most suburban shops and Paddo is a city location. The shop has a good vibe and so do the girls. I have always had bbbj, DATY, DFK at Paddington. If you look at a lot of the tiered shops they are asking for up to $260hr if you want those guaranteed extras.

The girls are a mixture of ages and after fucking most of their roster I have not had a bad punt yet.

Best to go and try some of the girls there before making too many assumptions.

On a final note, show me a shop that does not exaggerate the girls ages. It is all part of the marketing fantasy. I was recently having a great time fucking a 19 year old at Rydalmere and as I got to know her she eventually told me she is 28. Still looks 19 to me !!

paddington244
21-01-2018, 05:51 PM
Crystal is here tomorrow book in

paddington244
21-01-2018, 09:14 PM
This girl is smoking hot

paddington244
21-01-2018, 11:16 PM
She is here tomorrow Hubba hubba

paddington244
22-01-2018, 08:19 AM
Crystal here today , throb throb

244 Desire Massage
22-01-2018, 09:21 AM
Awesome massage as well

paddington244
22-01-2018, 02:56 PM
Absolutely stunning is our Crystal

244 Desire Massage
22-01-2018, 05:12 PM
Crystal is electric

paddington244
22-01-2018, 08:00 PM
Here until late tonight

Brothelcreeper
22-01-2018, 08:21 PM
I saw Crystal today for one hour.

She is a real glamour girl for the bargain price of $160 hr.

Go and see her, you will thank me. Eye candy extraordinaire. She is smoking hot....and I mean smokin......hot...

paddington244
22-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Just glamourous

Assandlegs
23-01-2018, 12:32 AM
Crystal is gorgeous...

Shane, would Crystal be up for a MMFF double? OR a MMFFF session?

webtelor
23-01-2018, 10:22 AM
She looks hot in the pics

paddington244
23-01-2018, 02:42 PM
Crystal is gorgeous...

Shane, would Crystal be up for a MMFF double? OR a MMFFF session?

Yes I think she will be part of the trio

paddington244
23-01-2018, 06:13 PM
She is hot , back again next Monday trying to lock in another day
a lot of very happy customers yesterday
Shane

paddington244
23-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Blast furnace hot

244 Desire Massage
23-01-2018, 11:22 PM
Had to call the fire brigade on Monday night

paddington244
24-01-2018, 12:03 AM
Next week she will be here Fridays as well

paddington244
24-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Book for Monday

244 Desire Massage
24-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Sex on wheels here Monday

Lenka_X5
25-01-2018, 12:08 AM

Yeah I will avoid this place and never go 244 Pado

paddington244
25-01-2018, 01:03 AM
Just very very hot

paddington244
26-01-2018, 09:02 AM
Crystal here on Monday

Jhntnnr5
28-01-2018, 05:51 PM
After reading this review, just had to try her out. Booked in for an hour. I can confirm she is indeed as gorgeous as in her photos. Truely one of the most stunning WL I have ever met. Service was very attentive and not a minute was wasted. However, unlike in her review, kissing was definitely off limits. Tried to sneak one in a couple of times, but definitely not on the table. Still, this did not take away from the session at all. Loved every minute with this beautiful, elegant lady. Will definitely be back to see her as soon as I can. Can confirm, treat her gentle and with respect, and she will reciprocate 10 fold. Absolute gem.

paddington244
29-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Elegance an sex what more can a man want

paddington244
29-01-2018, 08:08 PM
A beautiful gentle woman

corvus
29-01-2018, 08:15 PM
I just finished a 45 min session with her and have to say , everything the three prior gents have said is bang on !!

I'm extremely satisfied!

Looks: she had a rocking body and no joke, she could seriously be a nude model. Everything was in proportion and her tits, wow!!! They look so good, I thought they were fake! But , JOY , they are real, soft and bouncy ! Like OMG 😲 Big c/d cups!

Her silouette is Erotically feminine, she has curves in all the right places !

Also , as most have said so far, she is pretty tight, I had go a bit slow at the start. Well worth it!

Just be gentle guys, don't D-day Omaha beach those sweet valleys of pleasure. If you're nice to her, she really gets into it ! Her cowgirl and Asian squat was pretty nice too. Such a awesome view from POV and from the side mirror , when she rides; it's poetic!

She is no lazy sloth either. We spent equal amount of time on top.

As to personality she is pretty talkative and funny ! If you can speak Chinese that's a bonus!!

Overall it's a very GFE exp, but with hot passion sex. I wish I can find a GF like this in real life!

As to the age issue which everyone is debating about, she looks very early 20s, like around 21 ish.

Gents give her a go, you won't regret it... I mean how often does one get to be with a hot 21 cutey that loves sex and is good at it.

Also the papasan was also quite friendly too, a top bloke.

paddington244
29-01-2018, 08:30 PM
Corvus nice review good to meet you
Shane

Brothelcreeper
29-01-2018, 09:13 PM
Crystal is a gem.....

Assandlegs
30-01-2018, 12:25 AM
I just finished a 45 min session with her and have to say , everything the three prior gents have said is bang on !!

I'm extremely satisfied!

Looks: she had a rocking body and no joke, she could seriously be a nude model. Everything was in proportion and her tits, wow!!! They look so good, I thought they were fake! But , JOY , they are real, soft and bouncy ! Like OMG  Big c/d cups!

Her silouette is Erotically feminine, she has curves in all the right places !

Also , as most have said so far, she is pretty tight, I had go a bit slow at the start. Well worth it!

Just be gentle guys, don't D-day Omaha beach those sweet valleys of pleasure. If you're nice to her, she really gets into it ! Her cowgirl and Asian squat was pretty nice too. Such a awesome view from POV and from the side mirror , when she rides; it's poetic!

She is no lazy sloth either. We spent equal amount of time on top.

As to personality she is pretty talkative and funny ! If you can speak Chinese that's a bonus!!

Overall it's a very GFE exp, but with hot passion sex. I wish I can find a GF like this in real life!

As to the age issue which everyone is debating about, she looks very early 20s, like around 21 ish.

Gents give her a go, you won't regret it... I mean how often does one get to be with a hot 21 cutey that loves sex and is good at it.

Also the papasan was also quite friendly too, a top bloke.

I found her body amazing. As I said, she has abs that most women dream of.. she is so freakin sexy ! Well proportioned, and smokin hot. I have to admit that I really want to book her again, but I would probably fall in love with her :shout::shout::fire::fire:

paddington244
30-01-2018, 12:28 AM
she is here now!!!!

paddington244
02-02-2018, 05:28 PM
Crystal book princess elegance for Monday

244 Desire Massage
02-02-2018, 10:50 PM
Cant wait to Monday just dream

paddington244
03-02-2018, 02:27 PM
Crystal is planning special treats for Monday