PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Honey - tiny slim Chinese girl - diamond service - excellent time

boater
17-01-2018, 07:41 AM
There were so many ladies on at 42 Gladesville that I was really struggling to remember names, but with the help of the guy in charge I managed to identify the young, slim, petite Honey as a 'diamond' girl who it would be good to spend an hour with.

$230 handed over and off to room 4 which has a basic bed but a really good 'waterfall' shower.

Now "Honey" told me she was 24, but to my old Western eyes she could easily pass for a teenager, and is one of those elegant slim Chinese girls who slender physique conceals how tiny she really is. I would not expect she is more then 40kg all up and can be picked up (gently) with no trouble at all.

There was nothing special in the shower other than it becoming obvious that her English was pretty minimal, but once she was dry she let me pick her up in all her naked glory and carry her slim form to the bed.

Following was a delightful time exploring this lovely young woman, her face, her neck, her breasts and tummy, her thighs and eventually her sex. Nibbles and stroked and suck, licked and devoured. I took my time to gently bring her along and she got right into it. A bit of fake moaning faded away as she let herself enjoy the experience and soon enough her legs were round my shoulders and her hands were guiding where she wanted my head, along with how much intensity to apply.

I always enjoy a beautiful naked young lady lost in the moment, and Honey certainly delivered.

After, she pushed me to the bed and gave a competent shallow BBBJ till I was hard as a rock and it was time to slip on a condom and indulge in some standing doggy. Now I am not exactly small and she is a very slender frame so I was a bit concerned but she willingly took everything and I was feeling pretty good. But when we tried some kneeling missionary it was obvious from her facial expression that she was struggling a bit - still no complaints but I backed off having no wish to cause distress. She did look beautiful though, hair spread across the bed, naked and delightful.

We switched to a kneeling BBBJ and she worked on me till she triggered a strong CIM and took it all, before having a rinse and a quick shower.

Still with a bit of time I gave her a massage and she returned the favour till our time was up.

Overall and fine experience and well recommended if you enjoy a young slender Chinese girl who is happy to please.

42Gladesville
17-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Honey is definitely a delight :shout: