PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties new Esa - 桂林妹。36-27-36 丰满身材。白滑皮肤。高班马。难忘的美女

Biggerbanana
23-12-2017, 01:27 AM
Girl's Name : Esa

Shop : 65

Date of Visit : 14/12/2017

Hours of Business : 24 hr

Rates : 30 mins / $90; 1 hr/$150

Size/shape : very pretty and elegant, sexy curvy body, snow-white smooth skin, boobs natural (est 36 D-cup), waist medium (ext. 27in) and medium bums (est. 36 in), about 163cm tall. Medium wavy hair.

Ethnicity : Chinese (Guangxi Guilin 桂林)

Services Provided : FS, CBJ , cat bath

Value for money/recommend? : Excellent

My experience/comments :

I saw this shop had a new girl, Esa, on their roster last week. I called shop and made some enquiries. The receptionist, Alex, gave me some information on the phone and she appeared to be the type of girl that I normally like. So I made a booking for mid- afternoon.

After I arrived and waited for about 10 minutes, Esa came to say hello. She wore a red see-through gown and her sexy body was really tempting. She gave me a very lovely smile. She is very pretty. I paid for 30 min and then she took me to into her room.

She stayed in the room while I was having a shower. When I came out of shower, she was already naked. Her large D cup tits are natural, very firm and perky. Her skin is snow white and super smooth, and her bums are firm and elastic. I hugged her and licked all over her big tits and lightly sucked her nipples. She made lovely low moaning noise.

She told me that she is from Guilin, Guangxi and could speak a bit of Cantonese. She said she just arrived Sydney and never worked in this industry before.

She then gave me a very professional CBJ and cat-bath. I wasn't expecting a very small and tight pussy. However, I was wrong. She started in the cow girl position first. After she put my dick into her pussy, she made a slight painful sound and said my dick was big. I felt that my dick seemed to have entered into a very narrow tunnel.

She is a good rider. She yelled and moaned like an AV movie star. Her reactions were very strong. She said she got orgasms very quickly. I could feel her pussy spasming.

Next, I got into the mish position and used all my riding skills to get the best enjoyment of this beautiful girl. She hugged me very tightly and her legs were grabbing mine very firmly. Quite rare for girls to use that much energy while having sex with customers. Finally, I shot my load while I was doing doggy. Her rear view was just wonderful to watch.

After I came, we went into shower together and she gave me a very good cleaning.

It was a wonderful 30 min. with this sex bomb. She truly deserves a re-visit very soon. The problem is that there are many young beautiful girls at this time in this shop and it is always a hard task to choose which girl to take. I will just have to play it by ear when I came to this shop next time.