PDA

View Full Version : Blossom Massage CBD Your early Xmas gifts from Ahlungor, Bonnie, the busty sweetheart/ GF I never had !

AHLUNGOR
18-12-2017, 05:55 PM
Men are such animals !

I should be very grateful that Bella organised Elly to come in on her day off so that I could have a session with her, don't get me wrong , it was a good session for both massage and Spanish and a review will come soon, but on hindsight , I would have much preferred that she couldn't come so that I would have tried Bonnie instead!

Remember how I introduced Ivy to everyone here first ? Well, you guys are luckier than me as I am now introducing Bonnie to the forum and I couldn't see her myself until may be the New Year, that thought alone could just kill me !

So, Bonnie, young tick, beautiful tick, sexy long hair tick, very BUSTY - a BIG TICK !!
And from Hong Kong - a huge tick for myself !

I have not been this excited since my earlier HK girl friend Cici at 227 and I have a feeling that I will be forgetting about Cici very soon.

Sorry babe, Men are such animals!!

And full credit to Bella, she not only has Bonnie (see above) and Miko (reviewed recently) today, she also has another girl Sonny ? In a sexy black cocktail dress today as well, low cut, C Cups cleavage? Not too sure but she also looks really good !

There you go, Bonnie ! And you read it here first from yours truly !

Once again, this is only for my friends and all you true believers , of course I am biased and overhyped always. You shouldn't even be reading this, let all the fans have a free run to Bella's!

Cheers

dcwrx
04-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Hi Ahlungor, what cup size is Bonnie? How do you compare her with Miko?

x11
05-01-2018, 09:15 AM
Lol... I'm afraid to see this new temptress bro.... it would mean Bella will have 3 fav and all my money!

AHLUNGOR
05-01-2018, 05:51 PM
Lol... I'm afraid to see this new temptress bro.... it would mean Bella will have 3 fav and all my money!

Brother x11, I was so right and I knew it. But when the bra came off and I met Bonnie’s Magnificent all natural E Cups for the first time this afternoon, they truly exceeded all my expectations: it’s virtually Iris and Rita Mark II man !

Her review will be my 30,000th post in this forum, a very special lady making Ahlungor history on this occasion.

Bonnie, Ahlungor’s current Best Tits !

This is no. 29,999th

mahlerkay
08-01-2018, 02:01 PM
You are so good at writing reviews mate, looks like I have to try her out.

samxxxx90
08-01-2018, 03:14 PM
thanks for sharing!