PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Tall Milf with soft hands at 316 Elizabeth

Potluck2.0
13-02-2013, 08:50 PM
Decided to have a punt after work tonight cos the trains were completely fucked. Headed over to 316 for a massage wanting to see Alice the boss as she is a foxy curvy milf who gives really good massage.

Seems like this place is growing in popularity as it was busy when I was there with 3 punters. I had to wait for about 20 mins when I saw Skye. I was like omfg I want that woman now, she was walking around barefoot with some very short shorts and a tight t shirt. I love tallish Chinese women, she's about 170 cm tall, slim but athletically built with a small but toned round butt and a pair of round medium tits. I rate her body 9/10. Her face is plain though but she's got a nice playful attitude to make up for it. She would probably be early 30s.

This is a real pic of her http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopGirlProfile.pl?productId=1431&shopId=2132 seems Alice got the message and took down the fake photos and put real ones up.

Unfortunately she was still busy so I had to do 20mins of Alice massage first followed by 40 mins of Skye, really not the worst way to spend $60. :) I can vouch that this is the boss Alices body in this photo below and I'm very much in love with that milf too. both give very strong massage but Alice has the slightly better technique, I rate the legit massage experience 9/10 too, it's better than most legit places ive been.

http://www.aus99.com.au/cgi/getShopGirlProfile.pl?productId=1425&shopId=2132

Part 2 - I really wanted to get skyes clothes off but she didnt offer that, only standard HJ which followed very experienced tickle tackle but I got to grab her firm body all over and there was some light gfe kissing on the face too. It wasn't the most raunchy experience but very sensual and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Usual 20 tip applies

I want to return soon and that's saying something cos I haven't punted for over a month before today

Other punters may have had not so good experiences in the past but from my last 3 visits they're really picking up their game.

action_hunter
14-02-2013, 12:57 AM
Good report bro.
Skye looks so good in that pic, will have to check this place out.

Agree nice report. Skye looks bloody hot in the pics.

action_hunter
14-02-2013, 12:59 AM
A shame she doesn't take her clothes off for part 2.
May need to pay a couple of visits and see if it changes.
Shop is in surry hills right?

action_hunter
14-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Sorry rooky forum member mistake, after posting realized I can see if on contacts page from the pics.

Gucci2012
14-02-2013, 05:54 AM
Is this the shop right next to a major bus stop near central station with all buses going to eastern suburbs??? With no private entry???

aussiegaigin
14-02-2013, 01:19 PM
That's the one. Just down from Kippax St. You can't miss it with all the signs out the front.

Just stand near the door like you are waiting for a bus, wait for a couple of buses to pull up. and when no one is looking, step backwards into the foyer area and disappear up the stairs. Reverse when u come down, Most people there are too occupied looking for their buses to even notice you.

There are some internal stairs which come down into the kitchen area of the food shop. Would be good if you could use these to get out. Buy some take away while you are at it!

Potluck2.0
14-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Gucci bro, yeah it's next to the major public bus stop opposite central station entrance. I don't think its too bad, general public has no idea what is going on and I prefer the anonymity of big transient crowds who are too busy on their phones, newspaper or just staring into space with earphones. Everybody is too self absorbed to really care about a punter walking in and out of a non descript Chinese massage shop that has a sign in front advertsing all sorts of legit services.

Much better than parking a car in front of a fs shop where people can take photos of your car like google maps to incriminate you

aussiegaigin
22-07-2013, 11:28 AM
A shame she doesn't take her clothes off for part 2.
May need to pay a couple of visits and see if it changes.

Some more recent reports suggest she does now.