PDA

View Full Version : Other Nicole @ Artarmon Thai MAssage 104a Hampden Rd

hohnerboy
12-02-2013, 06:35 PM
No matter how much we try to take the risk out of the punt. It can happen to the best of us, the worst of us, in fact, it happened to me last week, despite my best efforts to pick a winner and choose a dead cert. at least this time it was a different type of surprise, and I was able to soon get over it…

I have been going to the Thai massage shop in Artarmon for many many years, on the whole my experiences have always been above average, the owner here knows her stuff and is pretty experienced in hiring the right girls for this kind of work. As with most Thai massage shops, the girls are naked pretty much from the start, great value for money at $60 for 30 mins, almost always shaved and passable spoken English. I prefer this place to some others since it has a shower in every massage room.

Was feeling a little horny the other day, so decided to just go with the flow and book whoever was offered, in this case Nicole. Mid to late 20′s, size 8, b cups with big black responsive nipples, shaved down below and a sweet nature and a nice smile to set the whole package off.

She took my money and said have a shower and I will be back in a minute, all pretty normal thus far. I hopped into the shower, turned it and and while waiting for the water to warm up I started soaping up my nether regions. This is where the dead cert stumbled a little, at the first hurdle. THE WATER DIDN’T GET ANY WARMER! I waited for while to make sure it wasn’t just me being impatient, but alas no, it became apparent there was no hot water to be had. I gritted my teeth and rinsed the soap off my privates, watching them shrink back into my body, with my main thought is that it wasn’t going to be a good look when Nicole returns to see her client has the smallest dick in the world LOL

When she came back and I pointed out the lack of hot water it didn’t come as a surprise, it seemed the hot water has been off for a week or two, pity they don’t give clients a heads up before they get into the shower, but perhaps experience has shown them that the guys won’t wash at all if that happened.

Anyway, from here on it all came good and once again I had been proved to have backed a winner. When asked what kind of massage I wanted, soft or hard, I replied sexy, and reached out for her, so I can’t report on her massage skills. I can say that she knows how to make a man happy, and was more than able to bring lil Hohnerboy back out from where he was hiding, back to full size, which was a relief, for me anyway.

As usual with Thai massage girls, no kissing, just rubbing of noses, and touching on the outside only, no inserting of fingers allowed. I like it when the lady realises that I too understand the boundaries and I find the sensual flow becomes much more relaxed as they don’t have to worry about keeping out of reach on the off-chance that I will do something they don’t want.

Also posted elsewhere

carmen farquis
12-02-2013, 08:32 PM
i went today and the water was warm but i didnt turn the cold tap on. maybe you went at a busier time hboy

hohnerboy
12-02-2013, 09:32 PM
no, the hot water was busted, but I understand is now working.

It's not the cold water that shits me, it's not being told. If t was my first time here I wouldn't return, but given my years of good times here I will give them at least another chance ;)

carmen farquis
12-02-2013, 09:41 PM
yeah hboy i was there about 6.30 and like i said i didnt use the cold tap so it still wasnt really hot. if you hate cold water dont go to butterfly at dee why they never have hot water

readyfreddy
16-02-2013, 09:16 AM
There was a slightly crazy chick here who used to talk to your penis calling it little brother, good value but at times slightly off putting. Anyone know if she's still there

carmen farquis
16-02-2013, 02:56 PM
There was a slightly crazy chick here who used to talk to your penis calling it little brother, good value but at times slightly off putting. Anyone know if she's still there

that is probably hannah

readyfreddy
16-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Thanks for that, she was fun must see if she's still there

Max Impact
16-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Hannah works at Oasis too