PDA

View Full Version : Girl info best genuine photo

Chinaman
29-07-2017, 10:03 PM
there are a lot of photos of wl on this website. some of them are fake and some are real. what do you guys think is the best genuine photo? i like photography so just wanting to share this topic.

my favourite one is this old one from famous ginza girl. very nice round butt almost seethrough. perfect slim waist and nice boobs. sweet looking face. and best is she actually does look as good. i really want to fuck her.

http://i.imgur.com/OZ6d9RLm.png

harrycd
29-07-2017, 10:08 PM
I dislike the ones with a lot of photoshopping to 'westernise' a girls face.

It's like I know what Korean girls look like so why is this photo bordering on some uncanny valley level shit.

There seem to be a few photos taken on premises which are always the best but there are still some myspace angles and blurring of the face which make it a gamble.

inmydream
29-07-2017, 10:10 PM
Nice ass, I love girls with nice ass.

ML_Lover
30-07-2017, 10:27 AM
This one does it for me - so hot!

http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/classifieds/EnlargeImage?image=53906938&oid=53907003

CBD baby Massage

corvus
30-07-2017, 05:15 PM
I saw jojo tofay at baby massage and the pictures are real !

rooter
30-07-2017, 05:38 PM
"serving suggestion only" ;)
http://www.broadsheet.ie/2012/11/08/serving-suggestion-only-product-may-not-appear-as-advertised/

GinkoBashanan
30-07-2017, 05:44 PM
I don't get that last posted link from rooter?? Something I missed?

Longan
30-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Contrary to popular belief, both 5 Star and Ginza have fake or very photoshopped photos. Can't really complain though, especially when service is so good. The girls are obviously good looking but sometimes the photos do set you up for mild disappointment. That pic of Miki in OP is real though, she's a bloody stunner in the looks department.

Pussyhands
30-07-2017, 07:23 PM
I think it's true that ginza has photoshopped, in my experience it's about 50/50

Alin, Angela, shella, miki, maybe a few more have minimally to no photoshop
Kiki, maybe cookie umm barbie Emily are minimal to midium photoshop - within ball park I would say

I haven't meant a girl that is grossly photoshopped or completely different (although admittedly I thought there was before but I was wrong)

Longan
30-07-2017, 07:49 PM
I think it's true that ginza has photoshopped, in my experience it's about 50/50

Alin, Angela, shella, miki, maybe a few more have minimally to no photoshop
Kiki, maybe cookie umm barbie Emily are minimal to midium photoshop - within ball park I would say

I haven't meant a girl that is grossly photoshopped or completely different (although admittedly I thought there was before but I was wrong)
Barbie looked kind of different to her pics, although she more than made up for it with her amazingly hot routine. Shella, wouldn't say it was heavy photoshop but the use of angles and composure really helped accentuate her looks and hide her flaws. She was listed as "size 6, slim, natural D" but to me she was less slim than hoped. Similar things can be said about 5 Star. They also sometimes have multiple pics that are inconsistent with each other and to the actual person. I am being a bit pedantic though. As I've said, I still feel lucky fucking these awesome girls.

inmydream
30-07-2017, 08:45 PM
I have only seen Cookie and Shella. I think Cookie is a bit photoshoped but pretty close to what you see in real life (pretty and gorgeus). Shella photos probably came from a few years back because she looks a bit older and not as slim as in photo in real life.

beta101
30-07-2017, 08:55 PM
miki(ginza) photo is real. but since my friend over hyped her every single day. that inoculated me from a nose bleed lol

momo(m5) photo is real. i still remember seeing momo for the first time. she was wearing a pink feather coat. absolutely peak glamorous :D

Longan
30-07-2017, 09:11 PM
miki(ginza) photo is real. but since my friend over hyped her every single day. that inoculated me from a nose bleed lol

momo(m5) photo is real. i still remember seeing momo for the first time. she was wearing a pink feather coat. absolutely peak glamorous :D
So you reckon Momo is more of a stunner than Miki? Wow dude, any pics and is she still on roster?

inmydream
30-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Forgot mention. I did see MOMO and Hana in M5. I did not see MOMO's pic before hand but just picked up thd best looking in the line up. She is pretty with maybe b cup and tanned skin.

I think Miki looks like post korean plastic surgery whilst Momo is typical good looking chick you see around tokyo. I had a bit of issue with her cold attitude but i think she's changed now. Still managed to bang that tight pussy and came out lol.

I went to book HANA because of the review and photo looks totally different with the real person. I think size wise, she's s bit bigger in real life. I actually had to ask her to confirm if she's really Hana lol. Lovely girl and very chatty though.

cassius
30-07-2017, 10:18 PM
Forgot mention. I did see MOMO and Hana in M5. I did not see MOMO's pic before hand but just picked up thd best looking in the line up. She is pretty with maybe b cup and tanned skin.

I think Miki looks like post korean plastic surgery whilst Momo is typical good looking chick you see around tokyo. I had a bit of issue with her cold attitude but i think she's changed now. Still managed to bang that tight pussy and came out lol.

I went to book HANA because of the review and photo looks totally different with the real person. I think size wise, she's s bit bigger in real life. I actually had to ask her to confirm if she's really Hana lol. Lovely girl and very chatty though.

Sometimes the pic may be different because the shop has substituted another girl who is less busy

inmydream
30-07-2017, 10:55 PM
I think Jerry updated the pic in one of the threads and it was her.

rcha086
31-07-2017, 08:38 AM
there are a lot of photos of wl on this website. some of them are fake and some are real. what do you guys think is the best genuine photo? i like photography so just wanting to share this topic.

my favourite one is this old one from famous ginza girl. very nice round butt almost seethrough. perfect slim waist and nice boobs. sweet looking face. and best is she actually does look as good. i really want to fuck her.

http://i.imgur.com/OZ6d9RLm.png

Chinaman, may I please ask who this was? For some reason she looks like Amber to me before she got overly skinny.

Chinaman
31-07-2017, 08:55 PM
Chinaman, may I please ask who this was? For some reason she looks like Amber to me before she got overly skinny.
this was miki at ginza club. she is so sexy. it was a bit embarrassing i cum in shower. but she is a bit intimidating.

lynd84
01-08-2017, 11:50 PM
http://sydney.cracker.com.au/BodyRubs/holly-new-photos-beautiful-australian-brunette-sweet-naughty-19-cbd-extras/44155548

This right here she is 100 percent genuine.