PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Stella - snow white

Putter
12-07-2017, 08:41 AM
Quite a few fellow punters have posted good reviews of the Chinese girls, so I decided to try one. It was difficult to choose but as Shella had the biggest set of natural titties, she was the chosen one and I booked her for an hour.

Saw her in room 1 which is probably the best room in the house due to the size, extra sofas and the well positioned mirrors. When she opened the door, I was taken by surprise. She was gorgeous, with snow white skin, long black hair, stood at 165cm, about a size 7, and wore a salmon pink outfit. After some intros, followed by some LFK, I released her kitties and played with them. She has a set of D cups that are seriously soft. Like soft pillows. She took off my clothes, then took off her clothes. At that point her high heels came off and she got a bit shorter!

The shower was good. I just relaxed while she took over and washed me down. At the end she gave me a nice BBBJ which involved some nice shaft licking. She did try to take it all in, but struggled and I stopped her from trying again. I wanted her to relax with me.

On the bed, she tried to take control, but I got her to lie down then DATYed her. She has a slight bush at the top, but her pussy is shaved or waxed. She has some massive pussy lips, and her pussy was extremely tight. After a few minutes, the juices started to flow, and I could hear her panting. Her pussy was now relaxed for sex. We DFKed for a while, and her face was glowing. It was then my turn, so I lay down and let her take control. For a while! She kissed and licked my body. I haven't had a DD for quite a while and will probably skip it the next time. She did use a spray.

Sex started with missionary and boy oh boy was she tight even after my prep. I enjoyed this position with her as we whispered sweet words, kissed, and fondled each other. For some reason, I just did 2 positions, the next being CG which was amazing. Feeling those soft tits in this position was incredible. She rode me, and after 5-10 minutes I could feel her body quivering. I turned her around into missionary and was then surprised I had an urge to shoot! Noooooo! Her pussy was so tight that I couldn't last my usual 40 minutes, so I took the rubber off and let the baby batter fly. It was funny how she blocked her face, but my boys could only fly as far as her tits and belly.

After a cleanup, she gave me a nice relaxing massage. It was difficult having a conversation, but we did manage to communicate. She then lay down next to me and we cuddled for a while. I got her to turn around and we began a 69. I took my time while she licked and sucked my dick and balls. It didn't take long for me to get hard again. She looked at me, gave me a big smile and DOMed me up. I seriously don't know why but I just shagged her in 1 position during the second time. The kissing, finger stroking, her gorgeous face and those awesome tits just made me want to fuck her from the front. She was seriously wet, and after 5 minutes I could see that she was almost there with a big O. So I gave it all I had. As it was difficult to communicate, I wasn't too sure if she had reached the big O, but she held me very tightly after I came in the bag. Note sure how I came so fast as I usually last quite a while but I suspect it was her very tight pussy. We held each other for 5 minutes. Total GFE. Then the buzzer went off.

At the end, when I had dressed, she kept kissing me repeatedly. It's those small touched that make you want to come back.

rooter
12-07-2017, 08:56 AM
You had me confused there for a second bro.
I was thinking who the fuck is Stella.
Then I realised it's Shella.
She is a great girl.

Putter
12-07-2017, 09:37 AM
Oops. Bloody phone keyboard! Thx for the pickup.