PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties Young and beautiful, Miki, 惠州妹,just so lovely and cute

Biggerbanana
24-06-2017, 12:02 AM
Girl's Name : Miki

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 22 June, 2017

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/look : slim body, natural perky boobs (est 32in , B cup), medium bums (est 35 in), slim waist (est 26 in) , size 6, about 158 cm tall, white smooth skin, pretty and cute girl, medium wavy hair.

Roster: daily

Ethnicity : Chinese (Guangdong Huizhou)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Value for money : best value for money

Review:

I noted that there is a new school girl advertised in this shop's roster. Yesterday, I found time to go and see this girl, Miki. I called the shop and checked with the receptionist, Alex, if Miki is good or not. He gave her the highest recommendation. I was delighted to hear and so made a booking for mid- afternoon.

I arrived shop on time and Miki came to say hello within 5 minutes. She looks really young and cute. There is no doubt that she is still a student. She wore a pink skirt and so I couldn't see her boobs. My guess is that with the way she dressed, her boobs would not be big (based on past experience). Her youth and tight pussy should be enough to give me a very enjoyable time, that's how I thought. I decided to take her for 30 min for a try-out.

After payment, Miki led me to her room. inside her room. She told me that she came from Huizhou, Guangdong. I was very delighted to see a girl who can speak my dialect, 广东话。 Miki is a very cheerful and fun loving little young girl. I found that I like her attitude a lot.

After she took her clothes off, I found that she has small perky tits, which is expected. She has a relatively bigger bum though. Her waist is small and so her body looks very curvy from behind.

Miki only provided standard services, but her cat-bath and CBJ were good. As she is a small girl,she put quite a lot of KY on the condom and her pussy. I started in mish position first. Once inside, I felt her pussy very tight. She moaned a lot and quite loudly too. She used her warm soft hands to hug my body tightly all the time. Next she changed to the cow girl position and her riding skills were very good.

As I like to enjoy Miki's rear view as well, I told her that I wanted to do doggy. After she got into position, I banged her pussy hard and fast. Her snow-white bums and slim waist really made me very strong. Very soon, I came and felt really happy.

Miki then went into shower with me and we hugged for a little bit longer, before cleaning each other's body.

She really is the youngest and best girl that I had recently and her charm will get me to return to see her very soon.

Azninvasion85
24-06-2017, 01:18 AM
Is there anyone at Carlton that does more then standard service?