Person's Name : Tania

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : May 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : $150 for 1hr

Size/shape : size 8,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian

Services Provided , Full service, Protected sex, BBBJ. PSE, enhanced breasts B cup, Petite and attractive, hands and feet manicured, long hair with streaks

Value for money/recommend? : AWESOME!!!!

My experience/comments :

On arriving shown to the last room out the back … an extension building type of … and the room … let’s say it looks like one of those rooms you see in a derelict house … it was bad. No radio working, shower outside of room and just dirty.
Tania and I love to party and after our time we had a slow dance together then she stripped for me while I just sat back and perved … then we started french kiss">DFK on the bed with both our hands wandering. I was as horny as hell and my erection was stretching my skin. Our french kiss">DFK soon became body worship as I rolled her nipples around in my mouth before devouring her smooth and cleanly shaven milk skinned pussy. She squirmed and egged me on before we moved to a hardcore 69er where she didn’t bother with sucking me .. rather she ate me. My cock got so hard that all I knew was that I was rock hard and my shaft had gone numb from being so erect.

Tania is attractive but with a unique look due to her dark eyes. She doesn’t say much and gets to the point … but we have a rapport and I hate chit chat and nagging. She is a no-nonsense person so I can see she might not be everyone’s flavour.

I turned her on her back and had a second DATY … this time teasing her with my fingers until she was wet. Glove on and then into missionary. By this time I was super hard .. I started slow and deep and then Tania egged me on. I’m fit and love to get physical when fucking and with Tania egging me on and looking down my eyes I just fucking smashed her in every position except for anal. In between positions Tania gladly continued with BBBJ at her own discretion between positions but I didn’t need any help. We were both covered in our sweat after going through variable positions but we went back to missionary where she just pinned her knees back and told me to fuck her …. And I did what she asked. I was so horny there was only one pace I could go and it was piston fast to the finish line which came just before both of us were to drop dead from fatigue and fluid loss.

Tania took a pounding and just lay back on the bed smiling .. sort of tapped out. What a fuck. This girl is the real deal PSE.

Willoughby533
21-05-2019, 03:24 PM
https://www.auxxxreviews.com/adminxxx/hearts2.png

533 Willoughby - Just a few minutes north of the city

NEWLY RENOVATED AND IMPROVED 533.. NEW WALL PAINT - CARPET - BEDDING - SHEETS - LINEN AND TOWELS - COME REAQUAINT YOURSELF WITH NORTH SIDES PREMIER ASIAN LOVE HOTEL AND BORDELLO!

Athletic and toned with a soft GFE and charm Tania returns to roster and holidays.. Catchup with her and experience her legendary service and personality.. A must see superstar roster girl..

Tania - Size 5,C cup,slim and slender,165CM, beautiful face,model body,sweet girl,excellent service, Malaysian girl. "This sexy young lady returns from holidays today and offers a top GFE service and has a very nice supermodel body, tall, tanned and slim with a C cup bust, long legs which lead to pleasure and heaven.. Which some Malaysian girls are known for plus there sunny deposition and friendly service.. Be sure to book Tania who returns today and don't forget to let us know. Tania's Gallery (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/tania.html)

*A quality lady roster for this Tuesday*

Go see and enjoy @533..the 2019 place to be.

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html (http://www.533willoughby.com.au/home.html)

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991

Willoughby533
09-01-2020, 12:56 PM
Tania is on roster today 9/1

Willoughby533
15-01-2020, 10:33 AM
Tania in today and on roster today 15/1

Willoughby533
18-01-2020, 01:07 PM
Tania is on roster today 18/1

Willoughby533
23-01-2020, 03:02 PM