PDA

View Full Version : General talk Funny talk

Babycat
26-05-2017, 06:14 PM
Sometimes what clients say makes me want to laugh so hard
1." If I didn't have to support my kids, I would support you"
Oh well, if I were Prime minister, I would not tax your income

2. " I only can cum by having sex, not hj. You should have made me cum" said after accepting my offer.
How??????????????? When I already told you about my service.

3. "Use your mouth to make me cum. It's easier "
Of course I know that but it's a different thing.

4. "Give me bj. I will pay extra $5"
*%#*"

5. " I'm married man. I've never done that (rub). I'm clean. So please let me do it"
Who believes you?

6. "Please, do it for me only. Only me" (ask for bj/fs)
What made you think that you're special to me that I should do for you

7. "Have sex with me then I will come back for you"
I actually want to say goodbye forever to you as I don't need that kind of regulars. Come on, you think your visit is so valuable that I should have sex with you in order to keep you? Who's naive between us?

8. Please let me put inside just a little bit. Just a little bit.
Or please let me put inside just one minute.
Why don't you just go to brother?

9. "Please suck me. Just a bit. I love your mouth "
I love my mouth too!

10. "Why you allowed me to do that?" (Just normal extra)
Echo in mind: Moneyyyyyyyyyy
"I think you love me"
Echo: Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

11. At counter:
"I know your shop offer extra, but I just want to have normal massage for one hour. Strong massage!"
"Can you please go to next door? They're legit"
"No, I want to stay here"
"X*%#$ Why you girls just after money?"
Wth?????
To be continued

AHLUNGOR
26-05-2017, 06:27 PM

2. " I only can cum by having sex, not hj. You should have made me cum" said after accepting my offer.

*%#*"

5. " I'm married man. I've never done that (rub). I'm clean. So please let me do it"
Who believes you?

To be continued

Haha, very funny Baby! No wonder why everyone wanted to have a piece of you!

woods23
26-05-2017, 07:18 PM
I say no 6 all the time "can you do it for me " :)

AHLUNGOR
26-05-2017, 07:43 PM
I can't put oil on my breasts, I got rashes!

No problem , I brought some sorbet cream ! Now come up to the table please !!

woods23
26-05-2017, 07:58 PM
My pussy want but my head say no lol

AHLUNGOR
26-05-2017, 08:01 PM
I like give you FS if I don't have boyfriend !

woods23
26-05-2017, 08:18 PM
After you finished eating her pussy out ...she give you a rating 5/10 nd her bf 8/10 damn :thirst:

Alex T Bear
26-05-2017, 09:02 PM

*%#*"

Who believes you?

To be continued

I hear you Babycat! I don't get why customers go to a massage shop and ask for more than the services offered whether it be a legitimate shop or a happy ending shop. Why not go to an establishment that offers the services they require? There are enough of them around.

Fisher
26-05-2017, 09:27 PM
I hear you Babycat! I don't get why customers go to a massage shop and ask for more than the services offered whether it be a legitimate shop or a happy ending shop. Why not go to an establishment that offers the services they require? There are enough of them around.

Because it is all about the thrill of the chase and getting those extras if the ml will provide them.
Obviously i respect the ml boundaries with what they will or will not provide.

ML_Lover
26-05-2017, 09:46 PM

*%#*"

Who believes you?

To be continued

My philosophy with ML's is that you have to earn it. If the girl doesn't like you enough to do extra extras, don't offer more money, don't beg. It has to just happen naturally.

In my earlier inexperienced days, I once asked an ML a few times, the girl said 'no', 'no', 'arrhhh ok, give me $300' (grumpily). I was so disappointed that she accepted this when clearly she didn't want to, that I lost a lot of respect for her and never saw her again. I have never offered more money since.

Babycat
26-05-2017, 09:56 PM
My philosophy with ML's is that you have to earn it. If the girl doesn't like you enough to do extra extras, don't offer more money, don't beg. It has to just happen naturally.

In my earlier inexperienced days, I once asked an ML a few times, the girl said 'no', 'no', 'arrhhh ok, give me $300' (grumpily). I was so disappointed that she accepted this when clearly she didn't want to, that I lost a lot of respect for her and never saw her again. I have never offered more money since.
You know, some of my colleagues say that they give an unbelievable price in order to let guys giving up.

harrycd
26-05-2017, 10:02 PM
You know, some of my colleagues say that they give an unbelievable price in order to let guys giving up.

Which is why I prefer WL's as your cards are already on the table.

I'm not really a massage guy, having said that has anyone tried a hot stone massage or cupping?

x11
26-05-2017, 10:19 PM
ironically i dont really like it when you get a ML that is offering extras.... particularly if she is too pushy/aggressive with it... takes away from the natural way a session progresses

wilisno
26-05-2017, 10:22 PM
Which is why I prefer WL's as your cards are already on the table.

I'm not really a massage guy, having said that has anyone tried a hot stone massage or cupping?
In Hochiminh City, yes.

The girl has to move the stone at a proper speed, or it burns your skin ! ;) ;) ;)

Christmas
27-05-2017, 01:05 PM
having said that has anyone tried a hot stone massage or cupping?

those are such nice feelings.. (blushing face) but really don't know that works to me. lol i just like those feelings. and the marks on my back after cupping..it looks cool

Christmas
27-05-2017, 01:10 PM
don't you get questions like

"you do same shit, what's so different hj and bj? just give a nice bj i'll pay more!"

what would you say

Babycat
27-05-2017, 03:46 PM
don't you get questions like

"you do same shit, what's so different hj and bj? just give a nice bj i'll pay more!"

what would you say
Sorry Christmas, I just want to answer those guys who like to push me. Nothing offensive. Love you.
I love to say "would you clean your shit by your hand or your mouth? Are they same or different?"

Christmas
27-05-2017, 06:54 PM
Sorry Christmas, I just want to answer those guys who like to push me. Nothing offensive. Love you.
I love to say "would you clean your shit by your hand or your mouth? Are they same or different?"

;;? It's also pushing question isn't it? Don't understand what you sorry for ��

Back then M8 only provides HJ and many guys asked me this question to get a BJ. I could endup not doing it but couldn't find a reasonable excuses so I just did it anyway lol and got $$$. After all they changed thire rule as "CBJ is compulsory" though...

CunningLinguist
27-05-2017, 07:33 PM
;;? It's also pushing question isn't it? Don't understand what you sorry for ��

Back then M8 only provides HJ and many guys asked me this question to get a BJ. I could endup not doing it but couldn't find a reasonable excuses so I just did it anyway lol and got $$$. After all they changed thire rule as "CBJ is compulsory" though...

I have not been to M8 for ages, I remember the K girls were very cold in the lineups, their body language and facial expressions indicated to me that they didn't want to see me, so I stopped going. In there early days I had some good girls there but later on it was to K princessy for me.

pepefirstlove
30-05-2017, 12:04 PM
;;? It's also pushing question isn't it? Don't understand what you sorry for 🤔

No wonder....

Believe it or not my first ever punt is at M8. It was unbelievable experience(shower, cbj). My 2nd visit just never get to that standard. So gave up on M8

puntercouple
30-05-2017, 05:42 PM
If you go to massage shop, expect a massage. If you want FS, go to a FS shop. Why is it hard for people to understand this?

If you go to Domino's, don't order sushi.

CunningLinguist
30-05-2017, 10:02 PM
If you go to massage shop, expect a massage. If you want FS, go to a FS shop. Why is it hard for people to understand this?

Dude & Dudette you obviously have no idea :)
If you want your post to make sense you need to insert the word legit before massage.
Hope you understand this.

puntercouple
30-05-2017, 10:41 PM
Hah! I go to this forum so much, the thought of a legit massage place slipped my mind. I lived in a world where legit massage parlours doesn't exist lol.

Kens
30-05-2017, 11:22 PM

In China you can even buy congee in Mcdonalds and KFC:shout:

Raybo
31-05-2017, 12:20 AM
Because it is all about the thrill of the chase and getting those extras if the ml will provide them.
Obviously i respect the ml boundaries with what they will or will not provide.

Being an FS guy, this obviously is the attraction to RnT joints and even those that advertise as legit massage shops. It is more than just touching body parts - it is a game to both punter and ML, no matter how good or bad he/she is at it.

ChulSoo
31-05-2017, 01:00 AM
... and the marks on my back after cupping..it looks cool

............ 진짜로?

npgSymboL
03-06-2017, 02:14 AM
............ 진짜로?

.................예

Christmas
03-06-2017, 06:35 PM
............ 진짜로?

.................예

Why not...? ................(trying to make 15 characters)

Babycat
04-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Being an FS guy, this obviously is the attraction to RnT joints and even those that advertise as legit massage shops. It is more than just touching body parts - it is a game to both punter and ML, no matter how good or bad he/she is at it.
It's actually very annoying. If they want to do it, they will offer, maybe not in the first time but after several times after. Otherwise, they don't like that. When the clock tick tock and they are afraid that they can't finish on time but the clients keep playing game, it's annoying. I really want to yell at them "shut up and let me finish my service!" And lots of my colleagues complain like "why that guy is so stupid and annoying?" It's not a challenge. Selective, but mostly, money is the matter, not because clients are so charming or attractive.

Raybo
04-06-2017, 11:28 AM
It's actually very annoying. If they want to do it, they will offer, maybe not in the first time but after several times after. Otherwise, they don't like that. When the clock tick tock and they are afraid that they can't finish on time but the clients keep playing game, it's annoying. I really want to yell at them "shut up and let me finish my service!" And lots of my colleagues complain like "why that guy is so stupid and annoying?" It's not a challenge. Selective, but mostly, money is the matter, not because clients are so charming or attractive.

Unfortunate as it is, dealing with these types of customer it is part of your job. It is part of your 'game'. Your colleagues offering extra services doesnt help your cause. Boys will be boys.

CunningLinguist
04-06-2017, 11:28 AM

Alot of MLs ask me for FS. I think it depends on the ML, some do it for money and don't enjoy being sexual, some do it for money and enjoy the sexual part. I always avoid the MLs that don't enjoy it, since I can give myself a mechanical HJ for free.

Christmas
04-06-2017, 11:42 AM

Wait, i don't understand.. so you're working at massage place which girls provide extras and you only do hj, customers ask you more than hj and you don't like that. amirite?

ML_Lover
04-06-2017, 01:05 PM
Wait, i don't understand.. so you're working at massage place which girls provide extras and you only do hj, customers ask you more than hj and you don't like that. amirite?

In my experience (admittedly not huge: 19 ML's) Babycat is in a minority. Or maybe I am just lucky.

I guess a lot is about the customers attitude - demanding extras just for money will offend/put off a lot of MLs - being charming and earning it has provided me many great extras without even mentioning money until after.

local
04-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Alot of MLs ask me for FS. I think it depends on the ML, some do it for money and don't enjoy being sexual, some do it for money and enjoy the sexual part. I always avoid the MLs that don't enjoy it, since I can give myself a mechanical HJ for free.

This is a bit like an ML offering FS and then not having a condom. I wonder how many idiots go BBFS in that case ?

cuteguy
04-06-2017, 02:40 PM

There is no doubt that some massage shops are moving into the territory of FS shops sometimes without the bosses knowing what is going on behind their doors. The girls see an opportunity to get extra cash and why wouldn't they? It doesn't assist girls like Babycat who prefer to stick to a massage rather than being asked by a customer whether she can do extras and even FS. For some guys, it's the challenge or thrill of finding a ML who will do extras. You go to a FS shop knowing that you will get sex. You go to a massage shop not knowing whether you will get more than a massage. This is why guys are showing more interest in the massage shops these days. As well, there are guys who will pay a ML more so that they can get BBFS off them which is definitely risky if she is engaging in such activity with other customers.

darksidedone
04-06-2017, 03:39 PM
I go to massage shops looking for BBBJ with a beautiful young face to cum on

Christmas
04-06-2017, 03:39 PM
In my experience (admittedly not huge: 19 ML's) Babycat is in a minority. Or maybe I am just lucky.

I guess a lot is about the customers attitude - demanding extras just for money will offend/put off a lot of MLs - being charming and earning it has provided me many great extras without even mentioning money until after.

it confuses me more....
what's procedure of massage place? isnt it like pay money to receptionist -> massage -> girls offer extra????
I thought majority of customers go there for extra not for real massage. seems I'm wrong though. never worked place which I have to "deal" with them./ -.-a so many questions sorry

and to bbc, if you only want to do HJ, please let me know because I think we can work it out together.
you can work at my shop and I'll advertise you as a "HJ only" girl. there must be a market... I am sure, it's cheaper, quicker,...
customer can't ask you more than HJ if you don't like it. if customer asks more, I'd kick him out without money-back. what do you think? hehehhe

Babycat
04-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Unfortunate as it is, dealing with these types of customer it is part of your job. It is part of your 'game'. Your colleagues offering extra services doesnt help your cause. Boys will be boys.
Oh yes, it's a part of my job. But those who tries to push/insist on that, they're not mls's favorite customers. It makes them feel uncomfortable with. But I'm sure if they feel comfortable, and they can provide more fun without extra money. Just don't push.

I enjoy giving a good hj and gfe vibes, but just don't want to be pushed out of my lines. They can ask, of course, and try, test the water. All free to ask, but what I mentioned is some try to push /insist the mls do more than the extra they can provide. Some ask, then say "it's okay, just ask" then we're all fine. Some keep insisting that really annoy. I like some of my clients as they're my favourite But just no bj nor fs. If they push me, they'll be out of favorite list.

it confuses me more....
what's procedure of massage place? isnt it like pay money to receptionist -> massage -> girls offer extra????
I thought majority of customers go there for extra not for real massage. seems I'm wrong though. never worked place which I have to "deal" with them./ -.-a so many questions sorry

and to bbc, if you only want to do HJ, please let me know because I think we can work it out together.
you can work at my shop and I'll advertise you as a "HJ only" girl. there must be a market... I am sure, it's cheaper, quicker,...
customer can't ask you more than HJ if you don't like it. if customer asks more, I'd kick him out without money-back. what do you think? hehehhe
Yes, I only want to do nude Hj, Christmas. Thanks in advance.

woods23
04-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Yep one ml won't see me again nd won't reply My Text nd i was her top fav client lol ...sad :(
So don't push it guy .

So we all should Listen to BC's advice

carmen farquis
04-06-2017, 05:51 PM
it goes the other way as well. I wouldn't see some girls because they're to pushy about extras.
if they want to do fs they should work in a fs shop

BlackToad
04-06-2017, 06:05 PM
it goes the other way as well. I wouldn't see some girls because they're to pushy about extras.
if they want to do fs they should work in a fs shop

I have a weak will when it comes to this sort of thing. If a girl offers extras I rarely refuse. :smile: However, yes, would be annoying if they keep offering when you have already said you don't want.

CunningLinguist
04-06-2017, 06:32 PM
I never push the ML. I may ask her and if she says no then I leave it at that.
What I hate though is to do all the groundwork get them all worked up and just after I finish licking their clit and then go to insert my tongue into their pussy they say 'not inside, saving this for my boyfriend' ... WTF!

AHLUNGOR
05-06-2017, 01:58 AM
I go to massage shops looking for BBBJ with a beautiful young face to cum on

Good luck with that !

Bundyon
05-06-2017, 07:17 PM
Yes , its very hypocritical. they don't mind having their pussy's licked for half n hour or so, sometimes to orgasm, some of them even have the hide to push back on you during a cockslde, deliberately raise themselves, push back and consume you, fuck you for half n hour, and once they are spent ask! why did you put inside?

Disgusting isn't it……………

AHLUNGOR
07-06-2017, 12:23 PM
I remembered sometimes ago I saw a young ml in her second week, lovely girl, probably not my type if you know what I mean but the manasan asked me to try and perhaps teach her a few thing so I did.

Nothing part I which I can't teach much more as there ain't no fast lesson on proper massage but hard works and professional training . Then part II started with an oily HJ, again , nothing to write home about so I said to her : use both hands and play with the balls etc etc ......

Then I think it's time to wrap things up so I grab her not so busty B Cups to try to get myself over the line and she started to moan !! I was like , wtf! Who taught you that so I seriously told her don't do it, it will put people off rather than arouse them, my two cents,

And she didn't last too long in the shop either! Pity, lovely girl though.

Babycat
13-07-2017, 04:38 PM
guy version of funny talk:

1. "your cock is sooo big"
Seriously, I hear this nearly every single time. If you really thought it was so big you'd politely decline to see me and ask for me to see another girl (ok so sometimes this actually happens).

2. "you're so handsome"
Thanks, but we both know why we're here.

3. "you make me cum so hard"
Uh-huh.

4. FOAM in general
I know a lot of girls think that by FOAMing it helps to get a guy off faster but personally I just find it off-putting and annoying. I'm an older guy, I've had lots of sex, I can tell when you're actually enjoying it -- the colour/size of your clit and sudden change in wetness of your pussy don't lie, even when your face does.

5. "I do but only for you darling"
Uh-huh.

6. "my age is ..."
Whatever the girl/receptionist says, add 20% and add 2. (19 -> 23, 22 -> 26, 25 -> 32, etc). First prize for biggest age inflation bullshit goes to rockdale 485 for advertising Alyonka as 19 when she was in fact 42 at the time.

7. "yes my boobs are natural"
Yeah no, they're not honey (changes girl).

8. "can you pay me extra? (insert sad story)"
Sure, if you give me extras.
ps: if we see each other a few times and we become actual friends, yes i'll buy you lunch/drinks from time to time.
wow, they're so confident to advertise like that

Yogurt
17-10-2017, 11:08 AM
guy version of funny talk:

1. "your cock is sooo big"
Seriously, I hear this nearly every single time. If you really thought it was so big you'd politely decline to see me and ask for me to see another girl (ok so sometimes this actually happens).

2. "you're so handsome"
Thanks, but we both know why we're here.

3. "you make me cum so hard"
Uh-huh.

4. FOAM in general
I know a lot of girls think that by FOAMing it helps to get a guy off faster but personally I just find it off-putting and annoying. I'm an older guy, I've had lots of sex, I can tell when you're actually enjoying it -- the colour/size of your clit and sudden change in wetness of your pussy don't lie, even when your face does.

5. "I do but only for you darling"
Uh-huh.

6. "my age is ..."
Whatever the girl/receptionist says, add 20% and add 2. (19 -> 23, 22 -> 26, 25 -> 32, etc). First prize for biggest age inflation bullshit goes to rockdale 485 for advertising Alyonka as 19 when she was in fact 42 at the time.

7. "yes my boobs are natural"
Yeah no, they're not honey (changes girl).

8. "can you pay me extra? (insert sad story)"
Sure, if you give me extras.
ps: if we see each other a few times and we become actual friends, yes i'll buy you lunch/drinks from time to time.
Lol ...........................