PDA

View Full Version : 65 Carlton - Beauties New Coco, tall model from Beijing. Sexy figures 36 -28-38. Horny and pretty

Biggerbanana
23-05-2017, 12:21 AM
Girl's Name : Coco

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 21 May, 2017

Rates : $90/30min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : very tall girl (173 cm tall without shoes, with high-heeled looks like 178 cm tall). slim long body, large boobs (36in DD cup natural tits) and big bums (est 38 in) , waist (about 28 in), size 10, medium length hair, pretty and looks very cool, model look. Long snow-white legs. Smooth skin.

Roster: new girl (roster unsure)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Beijing)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

I noted in this shop's roster that they have a new girl, Coco, with a sexy hot photo, recently. I was busy since she arrived and couldn't find time until last Sunday afternoon. Called shop and learnt that she would arrive mid-afternoon. The receptionist, Alex, said that she is really good, beautiful model and busty. My height is the average Asian guys' height, but I like tall girls and had some previous successes with these tall girls too. So I booked her for late afternoon. Money for me is still very tight, so I just had 30 min. to try her out.

I arrived shop on time. Soon, Coco came to say hello. Wow!! she looks pretty, not very young, but elegant. Her smile very nice and her personality is very friendly. After payment, she took me into her room.

Inside the room, before I took the shower, Coco gave me a hug and a light kiss on the lip. After shower, Coco was already naked and waiting for me in bed. I asked her to stand up and hugged her. She is slightly taller than me. I used my hands to touch every inch of her body, especially squeezing her big tits and bums. I am happy to find that her tits are natural. Her skin is very smooth. With the hugging, my dick already got hard without her sucking. This is the attraction of a nice body of a beautiful model-look girl on men.

Coco told me that she is from Beijing. Her CBJ was done with lots of heart and made me very comfortable. My dick was already hard before her sucking, after that it was even harder. she used CG to start with. I later tried all the positions to enjoy different angles of her beautiful body. She reached orgasms very soon and later she explained to me that she did not work before and did not have sex for quite some time. So she was horny today. From her strong reactions and responses, I could believe in her words.

In the end, both of us felt happy about the session. I surely would try a longer session with her later when my financial position improves (hopefully soon).

AHLUNGOR
23-05-2017, 12:44 PM
Girl's Name : Coco

I surely would try a longer session with her later when my financial position improves (hopefully soon).

Hey, Bigger B, never thought you would run out of punting money.......... haha

大蕉哥點會冇錢玩?