PDA

View Full Version : Great experience with Misa, a hybird doll from China and Japan

yiwu6234
18-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Last week, I was told that several new girls arrived at Red Palace. It has been a while that no new girls available in Red Palace. I saw three of them, which was Misa, Tina and Fiona. Both Tina and Fiona are from China. But Misa is a hybrid. This is very rare in my memory…
I thought for a while which one to choose, as all of them seem very good. At last, I decided to try Misa, a hybrid from China and Japan. And it turned out that this was a good choice. She can speak both Chinese and Japanese. She is a long hair beauty and knows how to entertain men.
I like the type of good service instead of GFE. When I first saw Misa, she was a cute beauty doll. She was extremely good at blow job. After a short instruction, she began her service. At first, I decided to fuck her 2 times. But after experienced her blow job, it was so so good. I almost cum when she sucks my dick during the first time. We tried different positions and the interesting thing was that she spoken Japanese when moaning… exact the same when you saw some JP AV movies. It would definitely drive me crazy. Then, we talked in Chinese and Japanese for a while. The main topic is the JP AV industry. And I had the opportunity to get to know the AV industry in Japan. To be honest, this is actually a men’s heaven on earth.
After around 40 minutes, she asked me whether I would like to cum in her mouth. Why not?! I would say that she was really professional in blowjob. I cannot remember for how long. I think she sucked around 15 minutes and I cum again… all in her mouth… That was fantastic!!! After all, if you like service girl, she would definitely be your type.
When I see the roster this week, I found that there are several new girls arrived. I am considering trying Tina or Fiona or other new girls in the following weeks. If you have any experience with them, please leave your comments by replying the thread. :thirst::thirst::thirst:

handcockJ
18-04-2017, 05:10 PM
Strange all the guys reviewing this place have 5-10 posts only and have similar writing styles