PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Baby. Like nailing a shy virgin

handcockJ
15-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Easter long weekend coming up wanted a quick punt but wanted to save my bullets for my Ginza girls next week. Decided to give Marickville 5 another chance.

The place was busy, was introduced to a few girls, but one stood out as quite pretty - Baby.

Chinese girl about 160cm and enhanced C’s. Got chatting and asked me where I usually like going, I said Ginza. She told me her flatmate works there, small world lol
I told her Ginza standard very high, she said she likes this shop as she doesn’t want to focus too much on service levels. Fair enough, I paid $160 for standard service, no DFK, DATY or BBBJ I picked her for her pretty face and nice ass and she didn’t have any AR’s so wasn’t expecting much.

We showered separatelty, she was quite shy - only 2 months in the job and in the industry. Spoke some Cantonese so we connected a little.A bit self conscious which was kinda cute. We sat on the bed chatting for a few minutes and she didn't really know how to progress to the next stage. No DFK or DATY to get intimate, hard to break the ice.

CBJ was ok, a bit of FOAM, she will improve once she gets more experience. I wanted FS to get it out of my system quickly so we went at it, CG (good ass to grab), mish, doggy, side saddle and high doggy.

She wasn’t very experienced and looked like she felt ASHAMED when we were fucking (she kept turning her face away from the mirror and putting her forearm over the eyes). At times biting her hand, she refused to make eye contact. It was kinda turn on actually. She yelped a lot as I think my size was a bit much for her but she didn’t ask me to stop, towards the end asked me to go harder. Finished with her ass in the air nailing her in high doggy. There was a brief moment she made eye contact with me in the mirror as I was hammering her in doggy, and their was a glint of mischief in her eye. She caught herself and turned away again lol.

Baby wasn’t very talkative and a bit reserved, I have a feeling she either won’t be in the industry long or she will let go and accept that this is the game and open up to be more service orientated. Very pretty face though.

Overall it was a good punt for me as I pretended I was nailing a shy virgin.
On a side note: As I was lead to the room a girl in long gold hair and a green dress walked past and made eyes at me. Next time sweetie..

Marrickvill_5
15-04-2017, 10:29 AM
baby is here today !

harrycd
15-04-2017, 10:38 AM
I can totally understand her wanting to cover her face while she was having sex with you handcockj :shout:

She sounds like she might open up more on a return visit, I'm fine with CBJ but no DFK is a bit of a killer for me.

Nice AR though, did you find out who her flatmate was? I'm guessing you've seen her as well lol

handcockJ
15-04-2017, 10:41 AM
I can totally understand her wanting to cover her face while she was having sex with you handcockj :shout:

She sounds like she might open up more on a return visit, I'm fine with CBJ but no DFK is a bit of a killer for me.

Nice AR though, did you find out who her flatmate was? I'm guessing you've seen her as well lol

Lol Harry maybe she was trying not to laugh at my O face

Agree, I think a few more sessions she's should open up. She is worth the work as she's quite pretty.

Yes I've seen her flat mate a few times haha different service levels though thus the 60% price difference.

happyA
15-04-2017, 01:02 PM
Nice review handcockJ
I like how you make a slight negative (no DFK) into a good positive - shy and new lady.

Dont need to always spend $300+ to have a cracking good time. For that money you can see this lady a second time lol

handcockJ
15-04-2017, 11:27 PM
Nice review handcockJ
I like how you make a slight negative (no DFK) into a good positive - shy and new lady.

Dont need to always spend $300+ to have a cracking good time. For that money you can see this lady a second time lol
I figured for the price I paid, no need to set them to the standards of my favourite shop - just have fun and keep the sessions short. Nothing wrong with nailing a hot starfish.
Agree though mate, I might see if she opens up a bit more the second time.

happyA
15-04-2017, 11:45 PM
Too many fish in the sea. Go for another nice one there. Sounds like some great ladies to choose from

Punterman2
16-04-2017, 12:02 AM
Nice AR HJ. I like a shy girl. I do struggle though if no DFK or DATY is on offer as you then have to spend one hour fucking none stop which is not always easy. She sounds cute though and I would try her for definite. I also love her name.....Baby. Makes you want to cuddle up to her.

I don't visit shops that have a tiered price system as I don't trust myself. If I paid for standard service I would HAVE to try and get the extras for free by using all of my powers of persuasion. A challenge I could not resist.

I visited 359 Riley in the week. The mamasan goes through the price list like a menu. I decide on the top service which includes DATY, bbbj etc. The girl then says hello and she was nothing special so I walked thinking she is not worth $260 and spent $150 on a shop on Parramatta Road on the way back to work and got all that for $140hr. Girl was older in her 40's but nice body, great tits, good kisser etc.

handcockJ
16-04-2017, 12:18 AM
Nice AR HJ. I like a shy girl. I do struggle though if no DFK or DATY is on offer as you then have to spend one hour fucking none stop which is not always easy. She sounds cute though and I would try her for definite. I also love her name.....Baby. Makes you want to cuddle up to her.

I don't visit shops that have a tiered price system as I don't trust myself. If I paid for standard service I would HAVE to try and get the extras for free by using all of my powers of persuasion. A challenge I could not resist.

I visited 359 Riley in the week. The mamasan goes through the price list like a menu. I decide on the top service which includes DATY, bbbj etc. The girl then says hello and she was nothing special so I walked thinking she is not worth $260 and spent $150 on a shop on Parramatta Road on the way back to work and got all that for $140hr. Girl was older in her 40's but nice body, great tits, good kisser etc.

Agree about DFK mate, it becomes an awkward session without DFK (and DATY to get her started), like pounding a blow up doll. I wish I had the time and your charm to persuade for all these free extras - however I know when it happens it's a magical session.
Roseville Rose would be right up your alley if you find yourself north side, the WL's go at it with DFK, DD, BBBJ and DATY for the flat $150. I cut my teeth their with a few WL's in their 40s with 20 year old bodys and pussies.
Recommend Lily, Kasey and Julia - their queen.

Punterman2
16-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Agree about DFK mate, it becomes an awkward session without DFK (and DATY to get her started), like pounding a blow up doll. I wish I had the time and your charm to persuade for all these free extras - however I know when it happens it's a magical session.
Roseville Rose would be right up your alley if you find yourself north side, the WL's go at it with DFK, DD, BBBJ and DATY for the flat $150. I cut my teeth their with a few WL's in their 40s with 20 year old bodys and pussies.
Recommend Lily, Kasey and Julia - their queen.

I will ride my motorbike there shortly then. I keep hearing good things about this shop.

handcockJ
16-04-2017, 12:52 AM
I will ride my motorbike there shortly then. I keep hearing good things about this shop.

Mate, get your ass to Glade42 and challenge Nicole. Great attitude and a vice like pussy. If you can break her, a few other things are on the table not advertised on the menu.

harrycd
16-04-2017, 01:10 AM
Glade42 is pretty sweet, just be careful with the ramp heading to the rooftop parking lol, its fine on a smaller bike should be ok with a cruiser.

They also have the best shower heads, except for the room with the stripper pole which has a disabled access bathroom.
I was in that room with Mona, and as great as she was in the shower part of me was thinking this is what living with a carer must be like :thirst:

Marrickvill_5
19-04-2017, 06:39 PM
..... and as great as she was in the shower part of me was thinking this is what living with a carer must be like :thirst:

Bahahahha I really giggled!
To avoid this, Request receptionist to not to give Room1...

threebysix
20-04-2017, 02:33 AM
Totally agree with baby. It seems genuine with her face covering for shyness but need to come at it again to and really get her to open up;). Let us know how you go !

handcockJ
20-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Totally agree with baby. It seems genuine with her face covering for shyness but need to come at it again to and really get her to open up;). Let us know how you go !

And I thought I was the only one with an ugly face lol
I reckon another session would get more out of her, some daty if she allows could get her to open up

sydneycheapass
24-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Mate, get your ass to Glade42 and challenge Nicole. Great attitude and a vice like pussy. If you can break her, a few other things are on the table not advertised on the menu.

How old is she and what nationality ??

Marrickvill_5
24-04-2017, 12:51 PM
How old is she and what nationality ??

I assume, She's very young. Many customers ask me that how old are WLs but I barely ask their age... It's rude isn't it?
and there's no point unless I check their driver license. we just assuming... by way they act, way they talk...

she looks, only like 21-22 yod...
and She's Chinese! :)

Marrickvill_5
08-05-2017, 11:41 PM
She's available tonight !