PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Joanne - as cute as ever.

Pussy HUnter
27-03-2017, 10:45 AM
Person's Name : Joanne

Establishment : 64 Alexander Avenue Taren Point

Date of Visit : Monday 20th March 2017

Girls Photos : http://www.magmodels64.com/joanne.html

Photo Genuine: Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Body to die for. Cute little face, small shoulders, blemish free soft skin, huge natural C cup tits, nice responsive nipples, tight butt.

Pussy: Naturally hairless pussy lips, little soft trimmed map of Tassie, beautiful butterfly pussy lips.

Roster: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY, FS

Review:

Great to see Joanne again. It has been a while. Still cute as ever, short, tight body and those boobies are just terrific.

Joanne is no longer the super sex pot multi orgasmic nymph that she was a few years ago, but she is still a great lay.

She was on her phone whilst I had a shower and then had a lengthy conversation with me over some girl/girl issue at the shop. I listened very patiently but was keen to get her out of her dress and get my hands on that cute tight body.

Finally into the action and Joanne hasn’t lost any of her DT BBBJ skills. Right down to the hairs. How someone with such a little mouth can devour a large cauc cock is beyond me.

Fortunately she no longer does rimming as much as I miss that feature.

On with the dom and into her naturally hairless snatch. So tight and a great sight of her arse in doggie or those jiggling titties in mish.

Cowgirl finale and I was really happy. Joanne was on her phone again whilst I showered. Obviously the stock market is requiring her rapt attention.

Nice girl, great little body, huge natural tits, and DT BBBJ. Yummy.

tarenpoint64
29-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Joan is working today , for booking 95241278