PDA

View Full Version : Princess from Spain Victoria barley legal age

doyouseewhatisee
22-03-2017, 05:24 AM
Every once in awhile there comes a moment where you look back and think what I lovely time to be alive very similar moment I have at my recent visit to Pymornt star

I am not going to lie to you I have my reservations in putting the review out as I believe it will attract a lot off curious creepy and curious punters but but but but but but as I have myself got the lot of inspiration and good points from this website it's only fair that I reciprocate with new intel

Today afternoon I visited one of my favorite places ever so friendly reception beautiful decor and just to warm feeling of being at a place where you are comfortable makes me want to come back again
Natt Who is the new receptionist asked me about my presents I like I like them I told her with my money in her hand

She smiled and told be she has just the right girl for me .. go in the room undress and sitting on the tAble I wonder which of the lovely Asian countries today practiced a few Chinese words and sentences just to break the ice ..

There is small knock on the door .. she walks in with her legs first I see a pair of baby likes with white socks like a school girl , as I look up to say I for a split second I was dumb struck . It's like I had lost language. In front of me Was a European girl where her innocently is the first thing you would notice about her .. I could feel that she is a newbie . She comes in and closes the door .. I manage to get my tough out and get a few worlds out by saying hello .. all I herd was a quite heads down hands curling her own hair behind her head HI

I thought to my self this could go either way can be a hit or cam br a big miss .. half of me wanted to call Nature and ask for a change of girl but the other half was go for it you purvet as even if you would get any other girl as you would be thinking of would be about her

She asked her how long do I plan to stay to which I told her I have already paid for an hr .. and cracked a few ice breakers due to which I did manage to get a crack smile in that shy girl

She asked me to lie down and stated to pace her self with her hands wrist fist and elbow all around my body .. I was a bit surprised as for a small girl then pressed she was useing was really good , as times goes by i was a bit mesmarised by the effort in her massage and even though i was enjoyig it to max the though did linger on my mind , what is she does not know how to do , well 30 mins up . time for the either the quetion or the flip . i did fell a different sensation right them , nails around by back lower back and butt

To be continued

did not realize that there is a full private section for massage a/r was i blind and never saw this any way posting this in it -